Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
They actually alternate between calling each other 'tum' and 'aap'. So, no it was not shocking. 
luna24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
because they are not emperor and empress but only husband n wife and moreover childhood mates in that scene. she has done this one before also (i think) wen she was played by smiley suri and they were in their bedroom...
SHARBI_NISHKA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Star_girl

They actually alternate between calling each other 'tum' and 'aap'. So, no it was not shocking. 

usualy akbar calls her ap,even he adress jodha saying ap.. but roqu's word "tum" pricked me πŸ˜›

AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
For me too it was odd...even I m surprised how she addresses him, "Jalal"...can u believe 400 yrs back wives used to call her husbands by their names...πŸ˜•...

Well, I would luv to see Jodha calling him "Jalal"😳...but I know she won't take his name...as a typical indian wife she'll address him "Aap" or "Salim k baapu sa"...πŸ˜†πŸ€£   
featherheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wen she feels lyks frnd talk she syas tum..
its fyn no prob
chill dear
SHARBI_NISHKA thumbnail
Originally posted by: luna24

because they are not emperor and empress but only husband n wife and moreover childhood mates in that scene. she has done this one before also (i think) wen she was played by smiley suri and they were in their bedroom...

hmm agree

SHARBI_NISHKA thumbnail
Originally posted by: AbHer_neha

For me too it was odd...even I m surprised how she addresses him, "Jalal"...can u believe 400 yrs back wives used to call her husbands by their names...πŸ˜•...

Well, I would luv to see Jodha calling him "Jalal"😳...but I know she won't take his name...as a typical indian wife she'll address him "Aap" or "Salim k baapu sa"...πŸ˜†πŸ€£   

lol
but yh same points cliked in my mind
its unbelieveable that women were used to call her hubbu "tum" 400 year back
moreover he was shahnshah''
ppluvkuch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Salim k baapu sa
LOLZπŸ˜†
..Annie.. thumbnail

Salim k baapu sa  πŸ˜† lolz bohat door ki sochi hai πŸ€£