Users

Frequent Posters

silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Shahi...mujhe abhi bhi koi new RK nahi dikha

i think he can only change if Madhu leaves him divorces him ๐Ÿค”

Nishi that is what he told na he knows and can control his emotions and that is what he did in normally he could have killed her with his words or actions but instead he calmly talk to her and placed his each point to her and in end burnt his paper... that is what a new RK is or else old RK must have insulted her.
.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
Originally posted by: emptyworld

Thanks ๐Ÿค—I just loved today's episode... loved each and every dialogues of RK and well said Meenu... Madhu sab dur se pakdi gayi hai.๐Ÿ˜›Haan RK ka return gift mast laga ab jab Sultan ye gift dhekhega toh mazza ayega..

I loved this new shade of RK too who is evil, sweet, controllable, intelligent and burning hot.. just loved new RK.๐Ÿค—

ha rk toh gift madhu keh bolne keh baad dene wala tha par pehle hi de dia... Lol bichari bolne se phele hi rk ne use pakad lia...kya evil tha yr kaise kaha ek khubsurat ladki ne kahaโ˜บ๏ธ
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
RK was amazing n superb in today's epi. VD is awesome as RK.
Heartless_Freak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
but i miss 2012 wala RK.!!๐Ÿ˜ญ he was my real kamina n d one i fell in love wid.!๐Ÿ˜ณ

dis 2013 wala RK sometimes becomes too much lovey dovey to handle.!๐Ÿ˜† still i wish dat even wid all d good changes in his love life he remains d same intelligent,witty n kamina RK..๐Ÿ˜†