Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Welcome to 2013 ka new RK- Pic added

silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
πŸ‘I loved today episode. RK gave answer to everyone who doubted why he signed paper and why he not trusted to MadhuπŸ˜† Wow when you have your hero like RK that give answer from his act then you do not need to worry and waste your time in explaining his heart, he himself can stand and answer to all.πŸ˜† Well see he is RK so in anger he tried to give Madhu what she asked from him and so he signed the divorce paper and reacted in anger... but 2013 ka new RK A haan.πŸ˜‰ Well so our RK thought so much and each point he said was up to the mark today. RK as always rocking. He signed to free her from himself, to give her what she wants and also he was angered to her but then he controlled his emotions and thought a lot. I liked this evil RK who knows to control his emotions as well.πŸ‘

Wow loved his each dialogue.

Uff he killed me when he went behind Madhu and said - 'Pata hai maine sabse pehle kya socha ke use maar dalun jisne ye kaha ke main Sultan se pyaar karti hoon.'😳

The way he rolled paper and pretend to cut her neck.πŸ˜† Then he said - 'Par maine socha nahin wo toh purana RK karta tha ek saal purana RK.. 2012 wala RK. Par ye 2013 wala new RK hai.'😳

That zeher wala dialogue. Ye pyaar zeher hota hai jo sabse pehle dil ko maarta hai.'😳 

Really RK tumhare ishq ke zeher ne humare dil ko attack kar liya hai.

The way he said... 'pehle manlo ke RK main pakdi gayi.'

The way he burnt that divorce. He said each point from marriage to till date.

He pointed out perfectly.πŸ‘

Then when the divorce paper was burning and Madhu was trying to save it... wow the expressions RK  was giving was wow- He just plainly shouting - 'Why Madhu why you want to save this paper risking your hand? What is that you hiding from me?'

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Wow then he threw water for Madhu's hand and went off.

Loved Radhaji as well today.πŸ‘ See I told everyone always RK is on his mom from his mom's entry and now in each episode it is proving.πŸ˜† His mom was so sweet after hearing everything-

"Theek hai..." and that fine 'Madhu wala' expressions. She bbbed totally and all her questions were also valid and in end

'Kuch to bolo.'

Loved when Madhu stopped in between true she can lie to RK but how she will lie to Radhaji.

Today RK and Radhaji rocked the episode and I loved them both. Like mom like son.😳 Excellent and powerpact RKish dialogues and episode with the glimpse of Radhaji's bbb too.πŸ˜†

At last welcome to my new burning hot 2013 wala new RK.

Edited by emptyworld - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
Superb post shahi...
Ha aj Ka epi boht mast tha...
Are par mai soch rai thi ki maine kuch galat suna...
Jab madhu ne kaha ki mai aisa kya karu ki tumhe vishwas ho(madhu fir b pakadi gai)
tab rk ne kaha ki phele yeh kaho mai pakadi gai rk fir me return gift dunga i mean reture gift paper jala kar... Rk ne madhu se puche bina hi reture gift de dia...rk ko pata chal gaya hai ki madhu sab jhot bol rai hai...Edited by Blackpoison - 10 years ago
dash_aryan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
AsUsual RK was Super Duper ...even Radhaji was Good...
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: Blackpoison

Superb post shahi...
Ha aj Ka epi boht mast tha...
Are par mai soch rai thi ki maine kuch galat sun...
Jab madhu ne kaha ki mai aisa kya karu ki tumhe vishwas ho(madhu fir b pakadi gai)
tab rk ne kaha ki phele yeh kaho mai pakadi gai rk fir me return gift dunga i mean reture gift paper jala kar... Rk ne madhu se puche bina hi reture gift de dia...rk ko pata chal gaya hai ki madhu sab jhot bol rai hai...

Thanks πŸ€— I just loved today's episode... loved each and every dialogues of RK and well said Meenu... Madhu sab dur se pakdi gayi hai.πŸ˜› Haan RK ka return gift mast laga ab jab Sultan ye gift dhekhega toh mazza ayega..

I loved this new shade of RK too who is evil, sweet, controllable, intelligent and burning hot.. just loved new RK.πŸ€—
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: dash_aryan

AsUsual RK was Super Duper ...even Radhaji was Good...

Thanks πŸ€— yes RK was as usually rocking😎 and loved Radhaji too.πŸ˜†
_Joy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RK is the best. Love u so muchh.❀️
Dark_Chocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved loved ds return of d right kameena...he z back n he z improved right kameena nowπŸ˜›
bt I miss 2012 wala RKπŸ˜’...anyway awesome dialogs ...he answered everyone y he signed d papers wat he wanted to do everything...love my RK😳...VD rocks❀️
TuMeri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Really shahi maza a gaya episode dekhke..
RK was fabulous today..i loved this new RK..who controlling his anger...all dialogues are superbly deliverd by VD
Last part Radha ji rocked..
Shahi...mujhe abhi bhi koi new RK nahi dikha
i think he can only change if Madhu leaves him divorces him πŸ€”
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome post
guess will watch epi for VD