Chhan Chhan

sanaya driving the car - Page 6

Tess77 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
In the west especially in the cities with bad public transportation, driving for women is a necessity for survival but I guess in the subcontinent it is kind of a  privillage.   Besides most well to do families there can afford a paid driver.  

Oh how I wish I did not have to drive.  I drive 76 miles each day for my work πŸ˜­

So, this  is very interesting discussion for me! 
Edited by sset78 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah I remember the IPK one well those were the horror days. 
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kbtr

Don't know. Any other Indian TV show I ever watched was Sanaya's previous show. And we know how mysogynistic that show was. It was in their (CVs, PH) interest to keep her character a retard.

Excuse me?!! πŸ˜² She was not a retard!!  She was a smart girl despite her flaws!! And she did have a sense of maturity despite of being immature and crazy!! And if the show would've have continued, I'm sure her character would've shown more growth!! πŸ€“πŸ˜Š 

Shreya
bikerider thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sset78

In the west especially in the cities with bad public transportation, driving for women is a necessity for survival but I guess in the subcontinent it is kind of a  privillage.   Besides most well to do families there can afford a paid driver.  

Oh how I wish I did not have to drive.  I drive 76 miles each day for my work πŸ˜­

So, this  is very interesting discussion for me! 

😭  i too travel for work and yes its 😭
but do not drive often though i drive rarely now πŸ˜ƒ
but knowing driving and able to drive definetly is good.

nice to know that u enjoyed the discussion
bikerider thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: spate22

Excuse me?!! πŸ˜² She was not a retard!!  She was a smart girl despite her flaws!! And she did have a sense of maturity despite of being immature and crazy!! And if the show would've have continued, I'm sure her character would've shown more growth!! πŸ€“πŸ˜Š 

Shreya

yes her earlier c haracter was good but has got butchered a lot of time, we all know why πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
but anyways i  have no cribbings now
as i am enjoying CC 😳
bikerider thumbnail
@all thanks for the replies πŸ˜ƒ
bikerider thumbnail

thanks dear always love your caps 😳
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: tvshowfan

@all thanks for the replies πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the post Sharu...much needed!!!πŸ€—
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Khushi drove the car in IPK once, when she was saving Aarav from kidnappers. Although it was reckless driving, but nonetheless, desperate times. But I do believe this is the first time on Indian TV that a woman is driving a car with an adult, able-bodied male in the passenger seat. 
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
never  seen  a  female  lead  riding  a  car  in  indian  shows...thanks  for  pics😊