sanaya driving the car - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Nooo...not first time!

But SI looked nice in that scene...
Originally posted by monaya_sajan

sanaya in one of her interviews with mohit mentioned that while coming to his house she herself drove d car! so she a licensed car driver! n i m tooo!!!!! a similarity between sanaya and me!

oh is it when was it ?
i thought she always had driver
Originally posted by rima

she herself has done it before in the show you do not like to mention๐Ÿคฃ

yeah looks like but by then i had become invisble viewer for that show ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by jaya100

No, no she drove a car when she rescued Aarav from the kidnappers...when ASR got mad at her because he said she didn't know how to drive.

oh really i did not know sorry as i replied to rima by that time i had stopped watching ipk ๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ˜ณ 
did you get any other leads name too ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by showviewer

Don't know about other lead actresses in other shows (don't see any other Indian show) but it was nice to see another aspect of Chhanchhan which showed her independence and confidence. Even though considered trivial, mobility is a very important aspect of women's independence. It is another reason many of us can identify with Chhanchhan.

KKG could drive at the peril of others on the road...most of the show she worried about being thrown out of the car midway while getting a ride ๐Ÿ˜†
Lol...awesome memories๐Ÿ˜†, almost makes me want to go to another forum.

It was good to see CC drive, in most shows the guy would have driven even if the woman brought the car over. It was done so matter of factly too there was none of the guy offering to drive she just took care of business. Driving for women in today's society is of top most importance to be self reliant and independent.
What if CC decides the other bahu's should also be self reliant in the same way. Kaumudi would be a nervous wreck, Ranjana would spend the whole time checking herself out in the rear view mirror and Sanjana would just be another KKGSR๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Yap...as I was watching the epi I was smiling seeing chanchan driving car...nice to see๐Ÿ˜Š

It was good to see CC drive, in most shows the guy would have driven even if the woman brought the car over. It was done so matter of factly too there was none of the guy offering to drive she just took care of business. Driving for women in today's society is of top most importance to be self reliant and independent.
What if CC decides the other bahu's should also be self reliant in the same way. Kaumudi would be a nervous wreck, Ranjana would spend the whole time checking herself out in the rear view mirror and Sanjana would just be another KKGSR๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

You are right about S,R and K bahus ๐Ÿ˜†  That can be a week's worth of hilarious episodes and in itself another message of establishing self reliance and independence which is a corner stone for self esteem of a woman.

About KKG... really wanted at least one scene of KKGSR giving a ride to ASR after all that she went through including doing "uthak bhaithak" in front of a traffic cop. Just imagine that sight  of KKGSR giving a ride ๐Ÿ˜†
Showviewer pointed it out first, and I remembered ... when I was watching the episode I noticed it, but forgot to write it in the main post. It was good to see CC driving most matter of factly ... no comments about could she, couldn't she? Another facet of a woman of today ...

I think some Sony shows might have shown a woman driving as a very normal occurrence ... Sony shows are more urban and progressive in that respect.

@bold ๐Ÿ˜†  but i guess missing is a part of life now

@red haha nice imagination, first  UB will have heart attack ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by showviewer

You are right about S,R and K bahus ๐Ÿ˜†  That can be a week's worth of hilarious episodes and in itself another message of establishing self reliance and independence which is a corner stone for self esteem of a woman.

About KKG... really wanted at least one scene of KKGSR giving a ride to ASR after all that she went through including doing "uthak bhaithak" in front of a traffic cop. Just imagine that sight  of KKGSR giving a ride ๐Ÿ˜†

KKGSR can defo sing "meri adhuri kahani lo bangai dastan" 
@bold aww what a sight though ๐Ÿ˜†