Saanchi and Sumitra win - Page 23

Posted: 10 years ago
can anyone plzz help me out , can someone give me the link to the episode where Ganga has flour on her cheeks , i missed that one
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

can anyone plzz help me out , can someone give me the link to the episode where Ganga has flour on her cheeks , i missed that one

22 feb 2013,last scene.

Imagine , Mahi left his sister's engagement to participate in a tournament and gave more importance to his commitment and Jagya was forced not to ...if Mahi find's Ashima's address he will not even ASK his family , just go off ...Mahi appears very firm . He cared for no one's opinion and walked off with a shrug and sorry .

With all due respect kools -- mahi was NOT the groom or the affianced. 

It is one thing for a random family member not to show up at the engagement. But a completely different thing if the fiance of the girl does not show up for the engagement. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by sectoreight - 10 years ago
I love the precap - this is what J shud have done and thought about even earlier and also shared with G. this wud have spared us and them - alll these long faces and salt water shedding.

He shud have said - fine - 16th I'll be here - then onwards I will go. And am so super glad he'll go now and I want Sumi to have a solid case of acid reflux. And maybe Saanchi too.

Manipulative people deserve heartburn. Tit for tat. perfect justice.

Thank u so much shanky

Its my pleasure,kools.I am very happy that you demanded to watch that scene because if it was in my hand I would have asked each and every person to watch that scene because its my most favourite JaGan scene.Excellent scene it is.
Originally posted by SPuja

TV land is amazing, without even going to Mangalore (by Jagya/other BH members), a house was arranged for Ganga, a servant was already arranged for her.  

Hi SPuja,

it is not inconceivable.  Today there are so many websites etc. that allow for booking homes/rentals even without going to places.  There are pictures etc. of the homes online.

It would have to be a house --- how could Manu stay in a girls hostel type of situation?? Since she has a child, there would have to be a degree of separation from other hostel girls.

Also, the servant was not arranged for her.   He is ghanshyam kaka from rattan singh's home who has known and loved ganga for a long time.  After she escaped, he had once come to the haveli, and dadisa had offered him employment, but he said he preferred to go back to his own village  (Ratan singh kicked him out of employment at his own house). 

So now, if Ganga is doing something good which requires his help, he is more than happy to come with her and spend time with her when she settles in and take care of Manu in the meantime.  He already has affection for ganga.

In addition, the house could also just be a PG accommodation -- like Kundatai's home.  Jagat and gauri had full run of the house -- not just their own rooms.

sectoreight i know he is not the groom

what i was talking about was the firmness without guilt in making his decision and it will be the same if he is the groom too , he will marry Ashima whether family sitting on sofa eating desserts approves or not

missed u yesterday๐Ÿค—

hooked i want Sumi to get acid reflux too

shanky i will watch that episode today , i missed the whole episode as i was busy

missed u yesterday๐Ÿค—

aww... so sweet. I didn't think you noticed!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
My laptop didn't allow me to sign into india forums ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Kept saying java script is not working ๐Ÿ˜•
I don't know what has happened.   Writing from another laptop currently.

what i was talking about was the firmness without guilt in making his decision and it will be the same if he is the groom too , he will marry Ashima whether family sitting on sofa eating desserts approves or not

well shiv did the same thing. He married anandi even though there were so many reservations in his family. ๐Ÿ˜†

But mahi and shiv are a different breed of animal.  They are not wallowing in guilt nor are they trying to win their family's approval. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†   Jagya has a whole history of baggage with him that prevents him from making decisive moves of action.