Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Libra123 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
2 things I learned from this episode. First thing, DS knows what is called neglected child syndrome. I wonder why she didnot give that gyaan to sumitra when sumitra was being busy only anandi's mother and neglected jagya. Second thing, sumitra remembers she has a daughter named suguna and will be sad also if she doesnot come for rakhi. Thank god, she remembers she has a biological daughter but I tought after adopting anandi after anandi jagya balvivah, Sumitra  got selective memory of only anandi as daughter... Great to know these things...
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah the Ganga Jagya phon convo was the best scene and Mannu and Ganga talk was so so cute. I was too wondering why rakhi of Bhairavi to Mannu? Ganga should tied rakhi to Mannu just lyk Dadisa tied to Bhairav and Basant.
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KiranlovSriti

Yeah the Ganga Jagya phon convo was the best scene and Mannu and Ganga talk was so so cute. I was too wondering why rakhi of Bhairavi to Mannu? Ganga should tied rakhi to Mannu just lyk Dadisa tied to Bhairav and Basant.

I think bec Bhairavi is younger than Mannu, so Ganga thought they're just like upar neeche ke behen bhai...anyway we know the relationships in BV have become totally convoluted😆 I thought it provided a cute moment though...Mannu looked so cute with red tiikka on his forehead...I think Ganga is desperate for relationships...to be a part of a family...to feel love...she wants her son to have the same things...to celebrate festivals, be cherished, be adored...to have a bond with diff ppl...sibling bond, friendship bonds...etc...
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
but Ganga calls Gehna Taisaa with that reference she cannot call Bharivi as Mannu 's sister no matter younger or older ðŸ˜†cvs did screw up things anyways then its BV i am still not able to understand how can Singhs be Anandi's maika when her father is alive and her maika is her family in Biliaria Singhs can treat Anandi as their daughter but cannot make her their daughter because she was once their daughter in law 😕 so how they are her maika ðŸ˜•
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
manu and bhairvi become brother sister so nandu also become brother of manu .if nandu and manu become brother of bhairvi  then jagya also become brother of manu  because jagya is brother of nandu.and bhairvi then what is relation ship between ganga and jagya  ganga become mother of jagya ?? Edited by surabhi01 - 10 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u know what i found best in the phone conversation

the pause and him asking hurriedly and nervously r u there r u there

and she rushing to assure she was

then the pause again and saying something jumbled

omg , i loved the intense emotion .

Many find her crying uncalled for etc

but i find it innocent , raw and unpretentious

u see 

she does not have the pretentiousness that comes with education and sophistication

she is very honest ...in giving an opinion and expresing emotions .

I said once , she reminds me of the unsophisticated young companion in Daphne du Maurier's Rebecca where the sad hero with a previous bad marraige selects her as she is not pretentios like the ladies of the hi society

she and Jagya have a connection . It is not sexual or physical but

the acceptance of 2 individuals of each other as they r . She was with him every moment he was going through emotional hell at seeing Shiv Anandi together , then going away ...she witnessed every outburst of his and he felt calmer and calmer after talking to her as

she did not judge him like the rest but only comforted him.

Whereas he helped her through her nightmare .

They were there for each other when no one else was in the worst phase of their life .

The connection is beyond physical attraction or education or status ...it is whole acceptance of an individual when he is most vulnerable .

yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

manu and bhairvi become brother sister so nandu also become brother of manu .if nandu and manu become brother then jagya also become brother of manu  because jagya is brother of nandu.then what is relation ship between ganga and jagya  ganga become mother of jagya ??

Yes, take it or leave it...this is BV world, BV logic, BV rules...just like Singhs are Anandi's parents so her ex husband should now be her brother, and he is definitely now in that direction bec he is engaged to her husband's sister.

yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

u know what i found best in the phone conversation

the pause and him asking hurriedly and nervously r u there r u there

and she rushing to assure she was

then the pause again and saying something jumbled

omg , i loved the intense emotion .

Many find her crying uncalled for etc

but i find it innocent , raw and unpretentious

u see 

she does not have the pretentiousness that comes with education and sophistication

she is very honest ...in giving an opinion and expresing emotions .

I said once , she reminds me of the unsophisticated young companion in Daphne du Maurier's Rebecca where the sad hero with a previous bad marraige selects her as she is not pretentios like the ladies of the hi society

she and Jagya have a connection . It is not sexual or physical but

the acceptance of 2 individuals of each other as they r . She was with him every moment he was going through emotional hell at seeing Shiv Anandi together , then going away ...she witnessed every outburst of his and he felt calmer and calmer after talking to her as

she did not judge him like the rest but only comforted him.

Whereas he helped her through her nightmare .

They were there for each other when no one else was in the worst phase of their life .

The connection is beyond physical attraction or education or status ...it is whole acceptance of an individual when he is most vulnerable .

yes well said...they saw each other in very emotionally vulnerable conditions...weak, broken...both tolerated and even supported each other through this...he's all she's ever had. She's strong but she's also very emotional...she's never had proper relationships, it's hard for her to be away from the person who gave her a taste of real love, family, affection and all... they have a very intricate relationship, full of depth...their foundation is very strong...I cannot imagine how committed they'll be to each other in marriage and how madly in love...once they begin to express these suppressed emotions, it'll be like a fire...burning & raging...scorching hot.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Cvs messed up big time  Here it would have been sensible  if Ganga ties Rakhi on Mannu's arm on behalf of Padma's daughter as Rat has told her Padma gave birth to a daughter Mannu and Padma's daughter are biological children of one  father so they are brother and sister Ganga might hate Rat but she does not hate Padma neither have any enmity with her daughter 

Ganga calls Gehna Taisaa  ,Ganga loves Jagaya , so Bhairvi is Jagaya's younger sister , if she is making Bhairvi Mannu's sister then Ganga herself is becoming Jagaya's auntie ??? what are cvs trying to show here ?

They don't have even common sense Mannu already has a sister Padma's daughter may be step but still since father is same so they are brother and sister so why she has to tie Rakhi on Mannu's arm from Bharivi 's side tie it on behalf of his real sister?
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
now nandu is small brother of jagya .if ganga and jagya married then jagya will become father of manu then what is relation ship between jagya younger brother nandu  and manu .it is chacha bhatiza .as bhairvi is sister of jagya so she will become bua of manu if jagan married not sister Edited by surabhi01 - 10 years ago