Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sectoreight thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

but from what i see , Jagya does not sleep around . 

But hey . Shiv's brother Mahi does .πŸ˜†

This too is a matter of perspective.  Mahi fell in love with ashima (one woman) ... he cannot be called a womanizer either.   And he didn't do it purely to satisfy his physical needs,  he was genuinely caught up in emotions.  In fact, he wants to take it further. But this woman has cut off her email and changed her phone number and moved her home.  so what can he do πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And Jagya too would have had pre-marital sex, but Gauri didn't let him for two years when they stayed together at Kunda tai's.  She was very particular that they be married first. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  So if Jagya did not sleep around,  full credit goes to gauri not to jagya himself.

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You r deliberately missing the pointπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

If Gauri did not let him , he could have slept with others till she let him , was there any stopping

he was the king of manipulation then .

But he was true to the woman and the woman WAS his wife or at least interested in him .

Where Mahi is concerned

the woman has evinced NO interest in him 

was interested in his bro

was not even dating him

and u urself made a post about  what great emotions he got caught up in just on one afternoon of an outingπŸ˜†

so Mahi sleeps with women he doesn't even court and who r uninterested in a serious commitment with him .

Still 

i won't be hard on him , he is a decent chap on the whole .
sectoreight thumbnail

You r deliberately missing the pointπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yes, I am choosing not to get your point!! I like talking to you Kools. ❀️

If I got all your points, we would never have a conversation πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  I would just hit the like button and it would stop at that. 🀣

I look for excuses to provoke you into conversation.
sectoreight thumbnail

and u urself made a post about  what great emotions he got caught up in just on one afternoon of an outingπŸ˜†

No, my issue was not that it was just one afternoon of an outing.
My real beef was that the outing was a handicrafts exhibition for god's sake. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

A roller coaster ride, I can understand.  Being thrown together physically in the twists and turns is quite nice.

A semi-emotional trip to a cancer ward, I can understand. People feel emotionally close when they are walking through tragedy.

But a handicrafts exhibition? πŸ€ͺ 

sectoreight thumbnail

so Mahi sleeps with women he doesn't even court and who r uninterested in a serious commitment with him .

Still i won't be hard on him , he is a decent chap on the whole .

I do believe that in his mind, he was laying the tracks for a serious commitment.
He was attracted to her.

It's just that the order got mixed up -- commitment first and sex later should have been it.

But it became sex first and commitment later. 

The point I'm trying to make is that Mahi too doesn't sleep with random women just for the fun of it.

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sectoreight

all I will say is that it wasn't in a dirty shack πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣

yeah , THANKFULLY

a nice cosy hotel room for a change . The girl deserves better than a shack . Its ...er ...insulting to the female and so ungentlemanly🀣

Regarding deliberately missing points πŸ€— ...i know .
sectoreight thumbnail

Regarding deliberately missing points πŸ€— ...i know .

Ofcourse you do!! πŸ˜›
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Well he has the tendency

who knows maybe he slept before just as we don't know if dear Saanchi is a virgin🀣

but i agree he is a decent chap .
sectoreight thumbnail
The only thing was that it was HER hotel room... not that he booked the hotel room for this purpose.

So we'll never know -- left to himself, would he have still opted for the hotel room or the dirty shack. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sectoreight thumbnail
Both of them gloating over ganga leaving was unnecessary 😑

Just should have accepted that they got what they wanted and left it at that.  But gloating about it was not in good taste.