Balika Vadhu

Saanchi and Sumitra win - Page 18

lovesunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
oh of course for all jagya lovers this is the rebirth of jagya..punar janam ..the two shaadis were his previous birthπŸ˜† so those things are all forgotten

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sectoreight thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

do parivaars have the right to control children AND adults and use them as tools for their so called social facade equated with khushi

koolsadhu, here is my problem with this -- isn't Jagya allowing himself to be controlled and used as a tool?? 

why doesn't he break free and just be independent?   He has the gift of a medical education - Let him go and eventually marry ganga if this ridiculous family doesn't suit him.

No, he wants to stay here in the haveli comforts, and work as CEO in his family's hospital, and then complain in his own mind how he has no khushi whatsoever and how he feels suffocated.

If Jagya values his own personal khushi, he should get off his butt and take a stand.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
See it is all very well to say 2 shaadis 2 shaadis πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but

the first one was not in his control but a child marraige

the real shaadi he had was the one with Gauri , a bad marraige that did not work out and fizzled out . BV speaks out against child marraiges but even proudly tom toms finding the perfect child bride for a guy and his loss . Look at BV either way .😊

So acc to me

he had one bad marraige and he does not sleep around with women . 

Mahi too had PMS but i bet it will be all ok since he has no divorce . He can wed a totally third person after Ashima .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 10 years ago
sectoreight thumbnail

Mahi too had PMS but i bet it will be all ok since he has no divorce . He can wed a totally third person after Ashima .

all I will say is that it wasn't in a dirty shack πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sectoreight

koolsadhu, here is my problem with this -- isn't Jagya allowing himself to be controlled and used as a tool?? 

why doesn't he break free and just be independent?   He has the gift of a medical education - Let him go and eventually marry ganga if this ridiculous family doesn't suit him.

No, he wants to stay here in the haveli comforts, and work as CEO in his family's hospital, and then complain in his own mind how he has no khushi whatsoever and how he feels suffocated.

If Jagya values his own personal khushi, he should get off his butt and take a stand.

No , i don't see it that way at all .😊

He is not there for the haveli comforts or to work as CEO of his own hospital

if he wants he can get riches AND his independence both .

He is truly guilty for his past .

And the family ...well , they r ruthlessly using his guilty conscience .

This time ...THEY r wrong .
sectoreight thumbnail

So acc to me

he had one bad marraige and he does not sleep around with women . 

I would disagree with this.  I will further tweak my earlier statement to say that he had 2.5 shaadis (the child marriage with gauri doesn't count really but it sort of counts too...so half shaadi).

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But I disagree he had only one bad marriage.   If he had maintained a safe distance from anandi and been clinical towards her,  I would have agreed that anandi was just a road-side casualty not deserving of being counted.  But he came back and ran after her even though they were legally divorced , which shows he did value her as a wife,  so then it will definitely be two marriages.

But he is  not a womanizer.  That much I agree with.

Just a serial marrier,  a serial husband. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sectoreight thumbnail

And the family ...well , they r ruthlessly using his guilty conscience .

Because he lets them use his guilty conscience.  He is weak-minded.

I believe he can have it all if he himself takes a stand.

Even the saanchi case could have been handled politely without upsetting anandi's saasra.

He could just have said "I don't mean to insult you or the depth of saanchi's feelings for me, but I just don't feel that way about her. I see her as a little sister" or something like that. "  

The tone of voice would have been what would have determined whether they got insulted or not.

If he had been arrogant and said "she is not good enough for me" or something like that, only then would it be insulting.

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Thats what im trying to say ...he is NOT into women . A  womanizer is totally different . The 2 .5 Shaadis used to be sarcastic towards him r a mere matter of perspective πŸ˜† [ the 2 .5 shaadi waalla one can call himπŸ˜†]

but from what i see , Jagya does not sleep around . 

But hey . Shiv's brother Mahi does .πŸ˜†
sectoreight thumbnail
Jagya reminds me of Ross on 'Friends'.

Three divorces before the age of thirty. 

His friends all used to poke fun at him. πŸ˜†
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Because he lets them use his guilty conscience.  He is weak-minded.

Not necessarily dear . Sometimes the guilt of the past is so much that one takes a conscious decision to curb his personal wishes and that requires immense mental strength .