Balika Vadhu

Saanchi and Sumitra win - Page 12

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sectoreight

making love in a dirty shack 😆

Yeah , and u won't believe it but the boy was a tycoon who could have taken her abroad for their honeymoon and deflowered her on a big round bed with satin sheets in the best 5 star hotel ...and they were getting married the NEXT morning , but so much was the 'pavitra' hurry that they did it on hay when they were out on a date and it seems these uncontrollable hormones were 'pavitra' . I gave up .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kools, i did glance thru the thread but superficially..what is annyoing most is tht all the adjustments are to be made by jagya..so tht Mz.Shekhar can put her pretty feet on the table and lord over him..an example close to home, u know abt my wedding date..tht time is when i have to submit my thesis before my MD exam.. but the only other date was inconvenient to all..sugato had most of his thesis work during that time, and it was too soon for both the families to arrange..so finally, i bowed down..but wen i did so, sugato is going out of his way to help me write my papers, helping me edit them, getting me material, etc..both of us acknowledged tht we ahve to make adjustments.. but in jagya-sachi's relation all i see, is sachi dishin out demands, and jagya complying without as much as a Thank You..as if its sachi's birthright to be a brat..if only she knew what a brat jagya was in his pre-sachi days..she wud have given up her games and hailed him as king of manipulation..
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
as if its sachi's birthright to be a brat..if only she knew what a brat jagya was in his pre-sachi days..she wud have given up her games and hailed him as king of manipulation.. 

And thats what he should  do once finds out about her manipulations ...he should show her he is her baap . He should reserve his conscience and changed mind for people like Ganga and Bhairon but Saanchi needs to be frightened . 
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 10 years ago
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

as if its sachi's birthright to be a brat..if only she knew what a brat jagya was in his pre-sachi days..she wud have given up her games and hailed him as king of manipulation.. 

And thats what he should  do once finds out about her manipulations ...he should show her he is her baap . He should reserve his conscience and changed mind for people like Ganga and Bhairon but Saanchi needs to be frightened . 

The CV's are just building it up like they did with Gauri. But after ages when the day came - and Jagya found out the extent of her lies - he did not hesitate to confront her. And THEN - he did not give her yet another chance to put a spin on her actions and make them sound less devious.

So here too - the CV's will let our blood simmer and keep it there till things come to a boil and then - BOOM !  😛

Just that - after this dhoka - he may decide that the institution of marriage is just not for him. May be then - Mannu will decide to someday call him Bapusa or Papa and make him see the light 😃😉.

From the mouths of babes - a lot can happen ! I hope the CV's show Mannu playing the cupid with JG ⭐️

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
and this topic continues to rule lol...

@hooked- Dhairya is such a cutiepie... he said Kakisa and Dadisa...I'm sure there's a Bapusa coming...that one will knock both J and Ganga off their feet lol...

Jagya is already quite disillusioned with the institution of marriage and who can blame him...but with this madness he's suffering...marriage is not finished chasing him just yet.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
How long is the duration of that nursing course

Awww , Mannu will be slightly grown up when he meets Jagya again

i am waiting for him to call him Bapusa

he says Dadisa so cutely and he was examining Jagya with stethoscope😆😆
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Mannu may follow in Jagyas footsteps and become a doctor too...
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

How long is the duration of that nursing course

Awww , Mannu will be slightly grown up when he meets Jagya again

i am waiting for him to call him Bapusa

he says Dadisa so cutely and he was examining Jagya with stethoscope😆😆

He was also asking for phone from Jagaya when he was talking with Sanchi  He said''phone''  so cute 
Nursing course duration is three years  everyone is saying so i forgot is it been told in serial 😕Then how cvs will manage the story in three years 🤔Leap ????
This content was originally posted by: yanks28

@hooked- Dhairya is such a cutiepie... he said Kakisa and Dadisa...I'm sure there's a Bapusa coming...that one will knock both J and Ganga off their feet lol...

i believe first he will call Jagaya'' Dost '' then Bapusaa  someday Abhi tou they are best friends he will call him'' dost'' i wish he calls him that on Monday Dost 🤗JaNu are simply the best 🤗