Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
He did say ðŸ¤¬you and ur silly happiness criterias in polite language . He did firmly tell them that education of some woman is more important than these rituals . But then they resorted to manipulation and going behind his back . Where he went wrong was in being honest , upfront with them and giving them intimation . For his honesty he got mother's sulky ire and tantrums . He should have used their very own methods ...simply left by telling lies .
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
He went wrong when he said yes to Sanchi rishta. He should have taken a stand then and there and should not have given in to any blackmail. It is his life and he has to decide with whom he wants (or does not want) to marry. 

Once he agreed for this rishta, he is expected to nibhao it. It is not that he agreed for family's sake and so he does not has any responsibility towards this rishta. So far, his behaviour towards Sanchi or Shekhars is not like he is someone (?) from Anandi's family and not like he is going to marry Sanchi. Sanchi is what we all know, so no sympathy with her, but a redeemed Jagya should not behave like this with his future wife and her family. It just shows that there are still flaws in him. Any man, who says to postpone the date of his engagement because he wants to go with another woman (even if he is just helping her) on the same date will be deemed to insult the relationship. 
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Jagaya's only fault is that he is guilty of his past The past is his fault The mistakes he did Everyone is taking good advantage of that When  Anandi made him agree for marriage she cornered him for her's sake her heavy heart  , for family's sake even counted his past mistakes called him selfish , he hasn't changed yet  what not  she said there ?she scratched his guilt and made him agree to marry He didn't want to break anyone's heart previously he did for that he still hates himself  now he don't want to cause pain to anyone therefore he sacrificed and agreed Accepting Sanchi's proposal  DS and Sumi scratched his guilt They pounced on him saying after a long time Anandi's life is being settled don't do anything because of which her happiness is destroyed They both were glaring at him showing him fingers To him it was presented as Singhs , Shekhars are satisfied with the proposal even Sanchi was acting as in front of him if he didn;t accept her she will die therefore he sacrificed  Anandi looked a lot helpless there When he took a stand he didn't accept initially he was quite shocked and said no  how he was glared at by his family and Sumitra was literally saying what happened , what went wrong that you are behaving like this They only brought a proposal for you  Had Jagaya not accepted that Singhs would be bashing him he hasn't changed yet cannot do even one thing for them ( i believe forum members would be bashing him as well he is selfish For him brick bats are for everything here if he goes against his family to do something  for himself he is wrong if he does not then again wrong he should have taken a stand for himself ðŸ˜†)

The flaws that being counted in him My question He told  Sanchi right before he knew that engagement is being on 16th Sanchi knew that he didn't,   he told her i am going to Mangalore on 16th Did the great would be fiancee bother to tell him that we have a 16th mahurat and after that no mahurat till four months ?No  Fault is hers here she is not even this much sincere to him What is his fault? Where are flaws in him ? He told her his plans even before he knew that mahurat is set for 16th  if he had flaws he would have gone quietly without telling her anything  but no he didn't This is called honesty, sincerity  but what he got in return? cheating from her . He tried to share his problem with his going to be  fiancee  she cut the call so flaws are in him he is not sincere ?Where he is not sincere to her ? For an important work if he is asking his engagement to be postponed where he told that work to his would be fiancee even before the mahurat was known to him so why it is his fault Just because the work is helping Ganga thats why we are making issue here lets say if he had got some emergency work of hospital then what we would be saying Leave the work Thop it on some other doctor who has other work to do too  and himself have his engagement otherwise he is not sincere to his fiancee  Help is help That is help too this is help too  so why questioning his redemption ? if he would not have been redeemed who would have dared to do this with him but he is total selfless here Is he asking anything for himself nothing From Sanchi to Singhs to Ganga he is trying hard to be sincere to be  everyone so why his fault ? when at fault are others
Edited by mahi12 - 10 years ago
sectoreight thumbnail
Originally posted by: SPuja

Once he agreed for this rishta, he is expected to nibhao it. It is not that he agreed for family's sake and so he does not has any responsibility towards this rishta.  Sanchi is what we all know, so no sympathy with her, but a redeemed Jagya should not behave like this with his future wife and her family. It just shows that there are still flaws in him.

Yes!!!  This part in red is exactly what I have been screaming from the rooftops 😆😆

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yes!!!  This part in red is exactly what I have been screaming from the rooftops 😆😆

Sometimes it is better to have some flaws like this.😆

Otherwise the wrong person will get the benefit.
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Sometimes it is better to have some flaws like this.😆

Otherwise the wrong person will get the benefit.

Behave like what? He's letting his family make him a kurbaani ka bakra...I guess to avoid another eagle eyed glare from Sumitra he has decided to auction off his future to Sanchi and Shekars, he is willing to become Anandi's brother in law because his family is giving him no other option...Jagya tu decide karle BUT SOCH LENA WOH ANANDI KE SASRA HAI...When has his future wife or her family ever sat down to privately chat with him like educated and civilized individuals? Jagya, why don't you explain your likes and dislikes? Jagya, why are you so hell bent on going with Ganga...maybe if they asked this he could answer them because he does have a brain somewhere in his tortured head.

He could give the answer which would shut them all up for good. He could say that I found this hopeless girl and I thought I could give her a new life, she became my pupil and I dug deep and found out what her dreams are, and tried to give them shape...she was a tortured soul and it was hard to get her up on her two feet to stand tall but she did it for her child and I watched and cheered her on from the sidelines...I saw her grow and prosper...imagine having a child...adopting an orphan...raising him or her and finally one day when they are about to go toff to college , you cannot see them off...you planned and plotted and you fixed dates and tried explaining things to your family but instead of listening to you or suggesting alternative,s your family pushed you away and threatened you...and your WIFE TO BE hung up the phone on you when you tried to explain your feelings to her...

So your dream remains unfulfilled...after months of waiting for the day when you get to see that hopeless girl start her new life and see the look on her face as she goes to a new city and starts her studies like an independent and modern girl, you have to stay behind just to put a ring on some girl's finger...on a day which sould have been your victory day, a day to see that you are capable of doing some good to someone after doing so much wrong and after falling so low in your own eyes, this could have perhaps elevated Jagya in his own eyes to a higher level ...of being worthy in society...he can't go. He promised Ganga he would go and he had to watch that shatter to pieces too ...on top of that there is NO ONE TO UNDERSTAND Jagya and pat him on the back and say "beta we applaud you for your noble work and I think you deserve to see this noble thing through till the end and after that we your family cannot wait to see that smile on your face"...

Why should Jagya behave well for his blind family? Selfish wife to be and incompetent and blind in-laws to be? Why should he when the whole world gets to walk all over him?

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What exactly is'rishta nibhana' 

Alway agreeing to fiancee and her family ?

Coz i am not that type and i would feel pressurized .

Why the expectation that he said YES so he BETTER agree to ALL henceforth ?

Any compulsion ? Mandatory unspoken rule of getting engaged ?

I differ .

Let me get this right first .

The argument is he is an adult who should have never said yes in the first place or bent before his mother's emotional blackmail and now that he has he BETTER  say yes to all for a commitment to this sort of thing means deprioritising other commitments automatically and losing power to take independent decisions .

From now on , the man must take each step either according to the fiancee's wishes , the sasural's wishes or his mother's wishes .

An engagement decides that .

I differ strongly .

If calling his inability to detect cunning emotional blackmail as his fault of 'bending before his mother' yeah i admit he should have been more perceptive . But sons rarely r before experienced mothers or bitchy wives .

And nowhere did i see him dishonouring his sasural or fiancee . Not once . He cannot decide his own engagement date as per his schedule and that is deemed as dishnouring he MUST he MUST he MUST ...really , whats this nonsensical expectation in the serial ?

If i felt this pressurized i would have said a FLAT NO to the ceremony .

No professional should be coerced this way ...not Jagya , not Shiv nor any ordinary man who has some other commitments .

This kind of dangling a sword with a hair over the head and deeming a choice with some deliberate petty negative meaning is WRONG acc to me .

He said yes to the marraige but said the date was not suitable ...that is dishonuring sasural ?

For that matter even that date was not suitable for Shiv . Ws he dishonoring his sister ?

No . Infact these two professional busy men were dishonored by this foolish obstinacy .

Nobody is even making an issue of that .

Speaking of today's episode

The 2 approving queens were flanking Saanchi once more and nodding approvingly at her choices .

Saanchi simply HATES Anandi .

The JAGAN momentary scene rocked so did Dadisa with the little angel .

Mannu got a flying kiss from me along with that cute cho chweet baby .
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The mother who is saying ab yeh ghar Jagaya k faislon pai chale ga 
humain ussay apni maan maani karane sai rokna ho ga 
Kya hum uss ki zindagi ka ek faisla bhi nahi lai sakte hum uske bade hain 

This woman would have been ok if he would have taken a stand and said no for this proposal Here he would have been disowned by now 

The grandmother who cheats her grandson In front says you have right to take decision of your life behind back cheats him so how he can take a stand 

i failed to understand  where he is insulting his relationship  with Sanchi just because he wanted to postpone an engagement for a work and the work happens to be helping a woman that is why this issue ðŸ¤”if any other work it would have been ok  so all is here woman thing ?

sectoreight thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahi12

🤔if any other work it would have been ok  so all is here woman thing ?

Yes... all here is the woman thing.

The woman thing is not a trivial thing and cannot be compared to other things.  It is a very big thing.

sectoreight thumbnail
Posted this on another thread: wanted to post it here too.
It's a poem by Khalil Gibran called 'Children'

CHILDREN
Khalil Gibran

And a woman who held a babe against her bosom said, "Speak to us of Children."
And he said:
Your children are not your children.
They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.
They come through you but not from you,
And though they are with you, yet they belong not to you.
You may give them your love but not your thoughts.
For they have their own thoughts.
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow, which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
You may strive to be like them, but seek not to make them like you.
For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.
You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth.
The archer sees the mark upon the path of the infinite, and He bends you with His might that His arrows may go swift and far.
Let your bending in the archer's hand be for gladness;
For even as he loves the arrow that flies, so He loves also the bow that is stable.