Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sectoreight

Actually, no, in the serial the date was august 5th when Jagya found out.  They showed Jagya looking at the calendar in the beginning of the episode, and then slowly the pages flipped away 5th, 7th, 9th, 12th... and there was a rapid fastforward to the 13th.

ok thanks for correcting then i missed that scene got to see the episode again 😛so may be he has other works to do too which cannot be postponed like few days  back epidemic spread He was not available for Gehna's delivery too 

Edited by saba113 - 10 years ago
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sectoreight

There are so many nursing colleges in Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur etc.

😕

I wonder why they picked one in Mangalore for Ganga to attend ... strange city, different language, different dressing style etc.   On one hand it will be good for her to have exposure to different stuff, but I think she will have too much stress in her life trying to study and take care of Manu, so it would have been nice if the cultural background remained the same for her.

they must have  picked college according to Ganga's merit not every college picks a second division matric pass Nursing colleges have high merits too 
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think Ganga opted for Mangalore coz Sumitra suggested she should be away and she could not go through the emotional turmoil of seeing Jagya married

but what confuses me is the pundits .

Generally there r 2 pundits , one from boy's side and one  from girl's side and they advise the respective families about the muhurthas .

So

even if the pundit from the girl's side lies , he can be  exposed by the surprized pundit from the boy's side coz

even if girl's side advances a date , it is cross checked  by the boy's side by going to their own pundit . That is the hindu custom .

How they r not showing this in BV .
sectoreight thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

How they r not showing this in BV .

But they addressed this... dadisa said to ira that their pandit had already been consulted about the naamkaran sanskar etc. and they didn't want to disturb the pandit again a second time (wonder why not?  A pandit is paid each time he comes anyway, and this is his job, so where is the question of disturbance? 😆😆) ,  so she said ira could just consult her own pandit and fix whatever date required. and the singhs were fine with it. 😕
sectoreight thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

I think Ganga opted for Mangalore coz Sumitra suggested she should be away and she could not go through the emotional turmoil of seeing Jagya married

Ganga applied for admission a long time ago before even Jagya's head splitting activity the first time around by the goons.  Sumitra only started being nasty after that.  The results came much later.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think she selected Mangalore coz everything changed suddenly , originally she was planning to study nearby , infact Jagya even asked her this .

The pundit thing is deliberately goofed up . Of course boy's side checks with own pundit . Immediately the truth would have come out .
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sumitra does not even care when jagya refused to eat. Even if he dies, sumitra will not care it seems as long as sanchi is there. For her now only sanchi matters, not her son anymore. She has fake concern for anandi and Jagya. 
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sumi and Sa won?

Don't you remember the Hare and the Tortoise story?

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

sumitra does not even care when jagya refused to eat. Even if he dies, sumitra will not care it seems as long as sanchi is there. For her now only sanchi matters, not her son anymore. She has fake concern for anandi and Jagya. 

Na she does not even care bout Sa ;

She is not after SaJa alliance because of happiness of her son or Sa

Her only concern is getting Ganga away from J

hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very lively debate here and some interesting points ..

I agree with all who say he cud have tried to go early or just plan to leave on 17th to make sure she is settled in alright. It'll be a day early or late maybe - but now with that kaka along with Mannu, Ganga is not that entirely alone. And by going on 17th - Sumi and Saanchi's victory will be hollow - coz he will still have found a reason to go spend time with her and they will be unable to hold him anymore.

Saanchi's behaviour is atrocious and her family is too stupid to allow this to pass. If this is how she behaves with Shiv's career crisis - then isn't this how she will behave with Jagya's too ?

Won't she stamp her feet and say - but we made plans to go out for amovie - how can someone have an emergency now ? Being a medico's wife is not an easy task.
My uncle is a surgeon with his own hospi attached to the house and I've seen them - they can't have a complete Holi or Diwali without some medical emergencies coming in . He has often times left the Diwali Pooja to go attend a kid who was brought in burnt from a firecracker, or some such reason. And I've seen how my Grandpa and Aunt and the others never minded that he had to go - coz his duty to his patients - as a doctor always came first.

Saanchi has no clue what being married means and her family is doing nothing to prepare her for it. Serving tea trays and stone-grinding chutney in the age of mixers is beyond ridiculous.

The kind of class a show like Saraswatichandra has - I loved the advice Kumud's mom gave her when she was about to get married. Don't assume that all your dreams will be fulfilled. Accept your husabnd with his strengths and his weaknesses. Do we see anything even remotely on these lines here ?

I hope they don't also show these 4 motnhs get wasted and Saanchi find a date for the wedding right after and Sumi bamboozling him into it. That will be a complete and utter disaster.