Saanchi and Sumitra win

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys since there was no thread for today's episode i started one

Beautiful episode

Someone should really really blast Sumitra for the Anandi Saasra reason now

its getting too much

she wants Jagya to only think of Anandi's sukh all the time ...

why ? The progressive Shekhars r that bad and narrow minded ?

Besides i think she is being plain cunning and uses this reason for getting her way .

Shekhars kept quiet at Saanchi's insolence😲 and inferred it was typical of their 'gussel ' child

Anandi has been dumbed down . She fights animatedly with outsiders but not a word to the blatant insolence at sasural . One of the qualities of a devi is never tolerating husband's insult and not once did she tell her spoilt nanand that she takes offence at her being ok without her husband's presence at the engagement

Shekhars too did not take any offence at Saanchi telling them that she would do the engagement without them , they placated her saying khush now ? when a way was found😲

Basant has bought a maternity gown for Gehna😆

Shiv's 'suvidha' was seen as per his schedule by Singhs and engagement was postponed for afternoon but nobody thought of Jagya's 'suvidha' and adjusted engagement for him

Shiv has to meet CM that  day , how inconvenient is this rubbish , what will happen if it happens after 4 months , whats the hurry , why NOBODY asked this question

Best moments

Jagya 's thoughts

Dadisa's thoughtful observations

Jagya Ganga fleeting meeting in corridor

Ganga saying bye reverently to his chair .

May i ask what they got with this bitchy hurry except his unhappiness ? Why is nobody asking Sumitra this ?

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I just cried cried cried cried ...Dunno what to say really...that precap and her caressing his chair was just too much...DS, JaGan owned this episode...I didn't notice anything else.

DS is going through deep turmoil and I think maybe she might have realized that JaGan have something between them...

JaGan's forced smiles...Jagya walking off...it's all so heart wrenching...really a deep love story...they're trying to stay apart bec. they have to ...let them fail miserable...Jagya will definitely fail...

Shashank acted so wonderfully, Surekha Ji and Sriti in precap was WOW.

Sumitra and Saanchi won...Jagya lost...Ganga lost too...and it was the quietest defeat...
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Basically they all ganged up and broke him .

I  hope Sumitra feels happy now seeing him sitting lifelessly in the engagement coz this was what she wanted .

All he wanted was to be there when she started her new life , bas .
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
yeah he looked broken. it will be worse on the engagement day, I cant imagine. Shashank is THE actor to portray all that...the helplessness turmoil and defeat ...yeah he will be a zombie at the engagement. they took away all his rights. I love DS and I loved her today but when she thanked J for bringing happiness to Singhs blah blah, I wanted to puke. What a sham.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
What happiness did he bring to the Singhs by doing something he clearly did NOT want to do that day

Clearly the Singhs equate happiness with social success not the happiness of their blood .

For this happiness of saving face in society its ok to sacrifice their blood .

This is Singh's happiness .

And Sumitra was saying you have taken 'Sahi Kadam'

Sahi Kadam for what , for the Shekhars

They are hurriedly adjusting as per Shiv's schedule but don't give a damn for the groom's , their own boy

not that Shiv is to be blamed in this . I am talking of the Singhs .
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sometimes I feel that Sumitra can only be a good saas but she fails as a mother to her own children. Jagya refused food and walked off after informing the family he will stay back for engagement on 16th but Sumitra didn't notice how miserable her son is and is way too excited for engagement than her own son is. 
sectoreight thumbnail
well, they may have won this round,  but is it really winning? It's a hollow victory.

And the ' winners' are not really those who win through manipulation... its the other lot (the so-called losers who pulled the short end of the stick)  who can go to sleep at night with a clear conscience, and with a peaceful mind and who know they did the best they could. 

The triumph Sumitra and Saanchi feel is going to be short-lived because undoubtedly this act of theirs has alienated them both from Jagya.  So who are the losers in the long run?

Personally, from Jagya's side, also, I feel that his focus on the 16th itself is also a bit obsessive. Yes, I know he wants to settle ganga in before her course starts ... but now that this situation has presented itself,  he can always make his peace and go to Mangalore immediately after the engagement.  Leave by the same night train and arrive in Mangalore on the 18th. (one day after Ganga arrives).

I know it is not the exact same thing as travelling with her -- but atleast he will have consolation in his heart that they are settled in and she has started her course.  He can meet with her in the evenings for a couple of days and then come back on the 20th or 21st.

I know he is disappointed, but it's not such a thing that cannot be handled immediately after the engagement either. It is not an opportunity that is permanently gone.

I think the bigger issue more than the engagement is that he will have to make it clear to saanchi and sumitra that even though ganga has left, he still intends to continue his relationship with her... through phone calls, email, letters, etc.  They need not think that just because they have set the engagement, that now all is finished between him and ganga.
morningdew thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What were DS's thoughtful observations? I missed the episode. 

Thanks for the quick update, TM. 
morningdew thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I still dont get it why the CV's cant show a realistic scenario of Jagya travelling by flight. 
Buses and trains are not the only modes of transport. Why do CV's have to treat shows medievally to favor the storyline is something I cant understand. 

Even if Jagya had booked flight tickets, Saanchi could have still spoilt his  journey plans, that would have been more realistic. But somehow I cant reconcile with BV makers coming up with half cooked logics like these. 

I also hate to see Bhairon getting relegated to the sidelines. One of the sanest characters on the show has somehow no dialogues these days. His wife is hogging all the attention. 
sectoreight thumbnail
I still havent understood why they need to wait till the 16th to leave for Mangalore.

Cant Jagya leave with Ganga on the 13th or 14th before the engagement,  and settle ganga, and then come back in time for the 16th?

What is stopping him?  He is not answerable to anyone nor does he require leave. He is the chief of his own hospital.

The only problem with this is that they may have to incur a little bit of expenditure on a hotel for a few days by going a few days early... but in the big scheme of things is it really so much money?

Why does he HAVE to leave on the 16th and come back on the 18th?