Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dash_aryan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Fail to understand Madhu's reason to share with RK...High time Sultan is exposed...

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Saayaniz

Seriously Mallu ! Now this crap getting on my last nerve 😡 !! I just fail to understand WHY its impossible to enhance the other man without butchering the leads ?
Madhu was always a crying machine ...but recently her rona dhona has crossed the tolerence line ! Everytime just crying crying crying 🥱 U don need to do anything , but plz stop crying like that gal ! That's encouraging that 🤬 more & more & his disgusting demands r going up & up 😡

RK !! In janab ka to kya kahu ! Looks like while he was gaining a heart , he just sold off his brain 😵 r e u can feel Madhu is in trouble , u know she's being forced to do all these...but when she's determined not to answer u , rather than asking her can't u just find it by ur own ? Looks like the witty , smart , masterplanner RK just disappeared in thin air ! Or is it just that its impossible to enhance the other man without butchering Rk ???

& the other man ! Continuously doing one after another disgustingly creepy & utterly foolish activities , but every time he gets away with it ! Looks like not only Rishbala , but the whole world has gone for a hybernation so that this man can show up his face here & there 😵 & iske saath inke fancy dress ramp walk 🤢 too much to bear !

Currently I'm surviving on WUs only...but still can't help but feel disgusted only ! God knows what would hv I felt if I hv kept the tv on 🤢
But today m gonna switch on the tv at 11:30 just to watch RK burning the DP scene , & as soon as this particular scene ends will switch off it again .

seems like everyone is surviving on WUs,I agree with each and every word you have said,I am running out of words now to show my disgust towards this track.

Mallu
StayStrong thumbnail

Originally posted by: dash_aryan

Fail to understand Madhu's reason to share with RK...High time Sultan is exposed...

in  bold:We can only wish now...

TuMeri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice post..i agree with u..
RK rocked today..i also like Radha ji..
Prarthna.B thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's why I am only reading WUs since Monday, I hope this won't turn into leaving this serial totally, becoz the way CVs are proceeding it's disgusting 
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Don't worry Dips, will surely be removed frm RK mansion, someday.😊
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
paper on which the script was written,the ink

Like seriously was it too bad? 🤣 🤣 🤣
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
totally agree with you
however madhu was always shown as sweet innocent kinda instead of practical she was always a bit irrational n used her heart over brain...but todays episode was🤢...its height of irrationality and stupidness😡. i always loved her melodrama but now its getting on my nerves😡...if this will continue some more i will start hating her for being such a jerk😡. i mean ..agreed no one believed her about bhai being alive but now...when the whole thing has reached to this stage where she is hell bent on getting divorced and everyone is asking her again again about the reason...she can tell them now the whole truth.

and dips...what to say about her...honestly speaking i liked her a lot inspite of her being a vamp lusting after rk as she really acted well. i always saw her as a harmless distraction between rishbala with her stupid plans and all but now...i just hate her character to the core😡...no acting...no dialogues...no proper plan of her own, she is just a puppet of bhai's hand.🤢

infact the rishbala separation is so torturous that i hate almost everyone from those criminal who attacked rk to that corrupt police officer...that shivdat...dips and yes most importantly bhai for separating rishbala or even trying to help bhai in his great mission😡😡😡
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: M.Hurr

Except for the divorce papers burning scene the whole episode was a total waste of energy,time,paper on which the script was written,the ink and everything and dips smirking and smirking and only smirking and talking to herself poor dips cant smirk in front of RK or anyone else till the time comes everytime her plan gets failed but tired of seeing her like that too,she's no more an attractive and a cunning vamp she's just a puppet and used by a man who's been lusting after another married woman,dips only like being used that's all,her character disgusts me now.

Madhu's melo drama is a height of torture, a force burden and since how and when sultaan discover to use his brain and since when RK become such a dumb and madhu a puppet.How the most wanted don began to control jail,jailers and prisoners and yeah court and judges too,what the..I mean is this some kind of a joke,why cvs are so so so biased towards this good-for-nothing character.

Mallu

height of boredom and torture :( today's a limit..

Very good post, Mallu.👏
This track is truly too 'interesting' to watch.🤢🥱
StayStrong thumbnail

Originally posted by: leelaa9

height of boredom and torture :( today's a limit..

Very good post, Mallu.👏
This track is truly too 'interesting' to watch.🤢🥱

interesting to the height of losing interest now