Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

height of boredom and torture :( today's a limit..

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Except for the divorce papers burning scene the whole episode was a total waste of energy,time,paper on which the script was written,the ink and everything and dips smirking and smirking and only smirking and talking to herself poor dips cant smirk in front of RK or anyone else till the time comes everytime her plan gets failed but tired of seeing her like that too,she's no more an attractive and a cunning vamp she's just a puppet and used by a man who's been lusting after another married woman,dips only like being used that's all,her character disgusts me now.

Madhu's melo drama is a height of torture, a force burden and since how and when sultaan discover to use his brain and since when RK become such a dumb and madhu a puppet.How the most wanted don began to control jail,jailers and prisoners and yeah court and judges too,what the..I mean is this some kind of a joke,why cvs are so so so biased towards this good-for-nothing character.

Mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LSPD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank god I shifted to wus
Which also I just read in one minute
Cvs should learn from other better serials
They have a mixture of everything
Love
Romance
Crying
Comedy
Suspense
And some torrure also
Mb is plain unadulterated torture
StayStrong thumbnail
san_bsp020 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
cv are planning for the dp going court drama.
again
now this track going court drama.
yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
last week was dedicated to Madhu's Dilemma ,this week dedicated to Divorce, i am just wondering next week will be dedicated to what?
Rishabala693 thumbnail
I could see my right Kameena coming back to his sensesπŸ˜‰.Today I applaud for Rji alsoπŸ‘.Other than that Dips is becoming as intolerable as sullu😑🀒
StayStrong thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yogendra1

last week was dedicated to Madhu's Dilemma ,this week dedicated to Divorce, i am just wondering next week will be dedicated to what?

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Sparklingcider thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: M.Hurr

Except for the divorce papers burning scene the whole episode was a total waste of energy,time,paper on which the script was written,the ink and everything and dips smirking and smirking and only smirking and talking to herself poor dips cant smirk in front of RK or anyone else till the time comes everytime her plan gets failed but tired of seeing her like that too,she's no more an attractive and a cunning vamp she's just a puppet and used by a man who's been lusting after another married woman,dips only like being used that's all,her character disgusts me now.

Madhu's melo drama is a height of torture, a force burden and since how and when sultaan discover to use his brain and since when RK become such a dumb and madhu a puppet.How the most wanted don began to control jail,jailers and prisoners and yeah court and judges too,what the..I mean is this some kind of a joke,why cvs are so so so biased towards this good-for-nothing character.

Mallu

Excellent post & very well said!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
@ bold - Arreh thats the million dollar question & only the dumbass Sultan obsessed CV's know the answer!!!😑😑😑 Eff knows HOW much longer they are planning on dragging this BS bakwaas track for & totally ruining the show???!!!😲😲😲 Anyways I'm sticking to WU's til he gets dafuq outta here!!!
StayStrong thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sparklingcider

Excellent post & very well said!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
@ bold - Arreh thats the million dollar question & only the dumbass Sultan obsessed CV's know the answer!!!😑😑😑 Eff knows HOW much longer they are planning on dragging this BS bakwaas track for & totally ruining the show???!!!😲😲😲 Anyways I'm sticking to WU's til he gets dafuq outta here!!!

thanks yaar,downloading epi only to see rishabala scene that's it,thankgod no sultaan in today's episode.
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Seriously Mallu ! Now this crap getting on my last nerve 😑 !! I just fail to understand WHY its impossible to enhance the other man without butchering the leads ?
Madhu was always a crying machine ...but recently her rona dhona has crossed the tolerence line ! Everytime just crying crying crying πŸ₯± U don need to do anything , but plz stop crying like that gal ! That's encouraging that 🀬 more & more & his disgusting demands r going up & up 😑

RK !! In janab ka to kya kahu ! Looks like while he was gaining a heart , he just sold off his brain 😡 r e u can feel Madhu is in trouble , u know she's being forced to do all these...but when she's determined not to answer u , rather than asking her can't u just find it by ur own ? Looks like the witty , smart , masterplanner RK just disappeared in thin air ! Or is it just that its impossible to enhance the other man without butchering Rk ???

& the other man ! Continuously doing one after another disgustingly creepy & utterly foolish activities , but every time he gets away with it ! Looks like not only Rishbala , but the whole world has gone for a hybernation so that this man can show up his face here & there 😡 & iske saath inke fancy dress ramp walk 🀒 too much to bear !

Currently I'm surviving on WUs only...but still can't help but feel disgusted only ! God knows what would hv I felt if I hv kept the tv on 🀒
But today m gonna switch on the tv at 11:30 just to watch RK burning the DP scene , & as soon as this particular scene ends will switch off it again .