Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: molutaarey

yhh it was ossum line n i was like "lolzzz"

Shukriya, shukriya, shukriya.😆😆😆😆
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Star_girl

Amo Forever. Amo forever after. Amo ke liye protest karenge Zee tv ke saamne. 😆  

Ah, the signature. 😆 Oh, there's a long story. And I don't care if hewants to bed her or whatever. Amo forever. 😆 Thank you luck ki it was not AJo. 😆

🤣

But i want to know where the signature is from unless its your own work.😳
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Am I the only one who is a bit shocked at Adhams lack if interest in Jodha? Jodha is a very beautiful woman, a princess that too! And one of the if not the most beautiful princess in India at the time she lived, from what is being shown. Why isn't Adham trying to seduce Jodha? For nothing else, but because of his obsession with all things Jalal! His wise albeit childish mother he has heard enough times- As of today & forever soon, Jalal will be Jodha's. I hope they soon introduce an Adham track in Jodha's life which will lead to Jalal becoming insane with jealousy 😆 and him finally realising the little worth of his "BadiAmmi"
@Poul & Ela

Ideally, Jalaal saving Moti's honour or giving her justice would be better. He will  suddenly become washed in milk for Jodha.🤣
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

But i want to know where the signature is from unless its your own work.😳

Of course not, it is  from Josh Ritter's Come and Find me song. It is a lovely song. 

P.S Amo forever. 😆 Te Amo. 

Originally posted by: lovebull

Am I the only one who is a bit shocked at Adhams lack if interest in Jodha? Jodha is a very beautiful woman, a princess that too! And one of the if not the most beautiful princess in India at the time she lived, from what is being shown. Why isn't Adham trying to seduce Jodha? For nothing else, but because of his obsession with all things Jalal! His wise albeit childish mother he has heard enough times- As of today & forever soon, Jalal will be Jodha's. I hope they soon introduce an Adham track in Jodha's life which will lead to Jalal becoming insane with jealousy 😆 and him finally realising the little worth of his "BadiAmmi"

🤣...Yaar, abb Jalaal ki biwi pe nazar daalne ke liyye bhi himmat chaahiye.😆... let Adham practice with Moti first.😆😆

Originally posted by: Star_girl

Of course not, it is  from Josh Ritter's Come and Find me song. It is a lovely song. 

P.S Amo forever. 😆 Te Amo. 

Thanks for the song and i will TRY to ship Amo but first you tell Adham to stop looking like a leech.😆
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@Poul & Ela

Ideally, Jalaal saving Moti's honour or giving her justice would be better. He will  suddenly become washed in milk for Jodha.🤣

👏👏👏

🤗
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

@Poul & Ela

Typical of her serials.