Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ginco

Hi

Iam Kashi and my question here is to " moronskimallika" sry for addressing you by this name , mujhe aapka naam nahi pata ... pls let me know the same ...

My question to you is why is ruqaiya behaving like the way she did ... is she trying to investigate the feelings  her husband has for Jo ????

why does she enrage him every time ... what does she think tht she would accomplish by it ???

and why is she mentioning about his non-existent heart and bringing MA into the conversation ????? n why does she want Jo  to go if she is not threatened by her .????

Is she really not threatened by her ?? and she also taunts jalal tht  he must have heard something from Jo n tht is why he looks like so when he goes bak to her again??

well one thing is for sure tht jalal did not react to her being in hamam ... so he is not attracted to her ... in the real sense...

Iam a little confused about her behaviour (ruqu's) ...  can u pls help me clear all these doubts ... i know a lot of question but right now iam very much confused about her track ...😭😭

Thank you and you can call me Vicky.🤗...Ruqqu is hanging between over-confidence and her scanning of Jalaal's feelings for Jodha. She thinks she is reminding Jalaal that he hates Jodha , needling him for responses... but she has no idea that she is constantly making Jalaal internally question his attachment to Jodha.😃
Ankahee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Star_girl

Of course not, it is  from Josh Ritter's Come and Find me song. It is a lovely song. 

P.S Amo forever. 😆 Te Amo. 

Will check out the song. Awesome line on that signature.

MM awesome post as usual 👍🏼

edit - heard the song, brilliance...and was apparently used in Castle and six feet under I believe...I missed it in both places. 😕
Edited by notagain - 10 years ago
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@All. Thank you for reading, liking and commenting.❤️