Why blame Salman? Note : 9 - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by MumbaiMantra

That is not arrogance but the truth...It is at the end of the day, their tireless voting that helps them sail through, neither Salman's outstanding choreography nor Drashti's awesome dancing skills...😆

It's the channel who is keeping her there. I don't think she has enough fans to have that arrogance.  A hand full of fanatics, making it look big. Channel needs to show that she is popular, to save MB.😆
Originally posted by parobal12

I ve seen this guy from DID days n wud say this w/o any doubt that the guy has lost that simplicity.. he';s becoome too hyped.. yes he s talented but somewhere i think he's not the same guy n his confidence has become over confidence.. n if eel the judges are to blame for that.. i believe they shud ve more critical when they needed too.. 

I agree with you here...😳
Originally posted by Paris4Helen

It's the channel who is keeping her there. I don't think she has enough fans to have that arrogance.  A hand full of fanatics, making it look big. Channel needs to show that she is popular, to save MB.😆

I thought MB is gonna end...
Originally posted by MumbaiMantra

I thought MB is gonna end...

Sorry I don't have idea about that... Is it going to end? When? ðŸ˜†

So DD fans are happy about Salman's less than Medicare choreography?? Not at all. I'm sure very few will criticize now in public, but many will in private. And we can see the difference growing in the marriage of convenience between DD & Salman Fans ..😉

Let her be eliminated or lose the show, then we will see, so many DD Fans claiming to have been dissatisfied with Salman...😆

AND THE TM IS A DD FAN, SO HE/SHE CERTAINLY KNOWS THAT MANY DD FANS ARE DIS SATISFIED AND TALKING ABOUT IT...THAT'S THE PURPOSE OF THE TOPIC. TRYING TO CONVINCE THE DD FANS...😉

@red First of all, let me make one thing very clear to everyone. I am not a DD fan. I don't even like DD. Her fans can bash me all they want, but that is the truth. I'm neutral to her, I don't watch Madhubala, and I haven't watched any of her previous shows. Salman is my favourite choreo, but there are others that follow close, like Sonia, Tushaar, even Punit. And I like Puneet from last season, because he was good, if not the best. The two eliminations I was most shocked and saddened by were Punit and Shibani and Isha and Salman.  I am only discussing choreos here who I cared enough to follow throughout their JDJ journey, and even after it.

Now your statement was that Salman was good due to Yana and Esha's help, which clearly highlights your thoughts that the contestants are responsible for the good performances. Which means, that what is happening this year is due to Drashti.
 As far as the vulgarity accusations are concerned, i'm not interested in discussing them because I do not agree with what you have said about vulgarity showing the lack of ideas. Maybe we should blame the costume designer for it, because the only time I remember Salman having a hand in it was the Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai performance. And sorry for bringing in Lauren and Puneet again, but they also have one vulgar performance to their credit, which can be blamed on Puneet's choreography. And please don't tell me that the situation required it. Anyways, I don't have a problem with either performance, or the whole vulgarity issue.
 As far as selective reading is concerned, I can easily point out Drashti fans, Lauren fans, Sidharth fans,  so I definitely can't be called a selective reader. Plus I read your replies to posts, and in almost all of them, one can easily tell how prejudiced you are against Salman, and especially Drashti, and how emphatically you express your thoughts against them. But I'm not judging you for it, because those are your views.
I don't understand why you'd make such statements that adhere to DD logic, when you don't believe in it yourself? Doesn't that automatically refute the credibility of all your statements and claims?
And lastly, please do explain to me how I've been prejudiced. I would love to know.

No please, do not praise him, by all means. But do not attribute his hard work and talent to yana and /or isha. It demeans him and all that he has worked for.

The way I see it, the only way you can prove innovation is through never seen before, out-of-the-box, wicked hard steps. If there is any other way, I really would love to be shown.

Innovation is not necessarily "Wicked Hard Step" ... It's something new, out of the box and could be simple too. DD's time and schedule needs innovative choreography, that can be learnt with ease and performed with lesser practice and can create a impact on the judges too.

Well, if you aren't a DD fan, you must be Salman fan. Everyone else can see the deterioration. 

DD/Salman fans, pretend like, it's nobodies fault and yet they are performing poor on stage. I don't know they even try o mean that it's Lauren/Sana's fault, why they dance so well?? But it's everyone else's fault except two of them, who are dancing. That logic kind of doesn't go through my brains.
[/QUOTE]

Innovative steps can't be easy, because what's easy has already been done before. That's why it's called innovation, to go a step further on the same steps. 
Yes, I am a Salman fan, but like I pointed out before even I was disappointed in him. But now, after considering all the factors that I have talked about I can see that it was hasty of me to form such an opinion about him. Or any other choreo for that matter. But unfortunately, Salman id always being singled out and picked on, god knows for what reason. Same goes for Lauren.
Nobody is saying Salman and Drashti are faultless. What is being said here, is that Salman's credibility and talent should not be undermined. I don't know how many more times I will have to say this before this point is understood. Criticise him, but positively, but not in the negative light and dislike which you can see in posts nowadays.
Already this pair has been consistently over-scored by the judges, still their fanbases whine the most...😵

Sorry I don't have idea about that... Is it going to end? When? ðŸ˜†
 i think it  possible  , jo jeeta uska  dabba gol ho gya ,after gc won, PV band ho gya due to less  trp , now drasti jeetegi  , that mean her show also 😲 
Originally posted by ANNMT.

i think it  possible  , jo jeeta uska  dabba gol ho gya ,after gc won, PV band ho gya due to less  trp , now drasti jeetegi  , that mean her show also 😲 

😆 ðŸ˜†