Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirManForLife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: CestMoi

Universal definition of Innovation as shown below. I had to do it since someone is ready to shove her take on the word Innovation down others' throat 😆 This was the only thing that was missing in the Fangirl  world, contour the meaning of a word to their convenience, Lord save the dictionary 😆😆

innovation

noun \?i-n?-'va-sh?n\

Definition of INNOVATION

: the introduction of something new
: a new idea, method, or device : novelty
' innovational adjective

Link, Link, incase someone doesn't know about Merriam
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/innovation

I'm not shoving my views down anyone's throat. I am only expressing them. Difference is I respect others views even if I don't agree with them, which unfortunately does not happen with my views
.Innovative steps can't be easy, because what's easy has already been done before. That's why it's called innovation, to go a step further on the same steps. This statement which i posted before is the same as the definition given by you. Something which hasn't been done before=new. Oops, looks like my take is the same as the dictionary's!😉
VirManForLife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Paris4Helen

@VirManForLife:

You better do some research on the word...innovation... Man, the dam one of the purpose of innovation is to make it simple... You don't innovate to make life difficult... What you think is immaterial...don't make your life difficult through innovating new meanings...please...😆

Simple doesn't mean that it has been used.and choreography doesn't actually mean that he needs to innovate steps, it could be innovative way of using a known step...how you arrange steps and moves in the act... The act and the theme could be innovative in a choreography, not necessarily the steps...😆

So I got you, is there any difference between being DD fan and Salman fan at this moment?? Honest answer please.😉

Like I said, what is easy has already been done before, thus by default cannot be innovative. And I don't form any views without basis, so no, i'm not "innovating" new meanings for "innovate".
How do you "innovatively" use a new step? Even if you arrange them differently, the steps are the same. And most of Salman's concepts have been really good this season, so i really don't know what point you are driving at with the innovation not lying with the steps.
And yes, there is a VAST difference in being a DD and a Salman fan. I like Salman since last season, not this season, so DD holds no effect/influence over this. And just because i'm a Salman fan, it doesn't mean I want him and Drashti to win. I seriously hope they will, but I want the best, most hard-working, and most improved celebrity-choreographer couple to win. My post has nothing to do with drashti-salman winning, or their chances at winning Jhalak. It was about how Salman is being blamed for bad choreography, low scores, and failing drashti. So no, I don't see how i'll have to be a fan of Drashti's as well if I'm a fan of Salman's. That is a baseless and faulty assumption.
And as for Salman, I agree, he isn't to be blamed for getting good dancers last two seasons. In other words, let's just say his actual standard or ability has come out this season considering there isn't anyone to help him out with his choreography. Last two season he got trained dancers along with their knowledge and expertise which was used for their acts. While this season Drashti isn't a trained dancer, thus follows him with no contribution towards his choreography. So it's a matter of putting 2 and 2 together. For me, after this season, it has been proven that he probably might be a good dancer, but as a choreographer he is very limited and mediocre. 

Edited by CestMoi - 10 years ago
TheHazard thumbnail
So, the Salman Fans think its DDs Fault. Any way it has to be either of the two for not being able to perform. Unless the fans take responsibility of their poor performance 😉 😆

Easy things are finished, so innovation means difficult things ... 🤣

I swear, the things people say crack me up. I mean since when do the definitions have subjective meaning to it 😆

So, the Salman Fans think its DDs Fault. Any way it has to be either of the two for not being able to perform. Unless the fans take responsibility of their poor performance 😉 😆

Yo man, don't say that. Don't you know we have Daan-veer Karnas here. People are ready to die/kill for DD, and you think they will back out from taking a mere blame even if it sounds bizarre and illogical. Don't you dare question their integrity 😆

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Originally posted by: VirManForLife

Ever since JDJ has started, there have been posts popping up on how Salman is a bad choreo, how he's lost his touch, that he only did well in Season 5 because of Isha's skills. Upto a point, even I agreed with these posts and started seeing Salman as a limited choreographer with no imagination. But when I thought about it today, I realised that he is being challenged and disadvantaged due to many factors. Firstly, Drashti is a non-dancer. Now obviously, most of the contestants are non-dancers. But in Drashti's case, they have only around 2-3 days to practice. Plus, Drashti works around the clock, which leaves her body tired and inflexible, especially as the episodes progress. The same case was seen with Sid and Sonia, in which all the blame was placed on Sonia, and we all know what a fantastic choreo she is(Mahesh Manjrekar and Baichung Bhutia). What we need to understand, is that these choreos cannot recreate the same magic they did in previous seasons. This is a show which requires not only dance, but smart planning and strategy. Salman only has two or three nights to teach Drashti, and that too a tired and hassled Drashti, whose body and mind both are supposed to be resting. How can he possibly be innovative and teach her difficult steps in such conditions? Just because a choreo is unable to deliver past results and falters, we should not start doubting his/her talent. That, is one thing I understood today.

so r u saying DD is the reason for his failings this season?
ChanandlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Slaman ,as a choreo he should be  able to hide Drashti's  weaknesses just like Shampa did last season 

And Drashti should  provide him  with more time for practice  ...

IMO , either  Salman is  not capable enough to hide  Darshti's weaknesses or Drashti  is not  strong enough to hide  Salman's weakness as a choereographer 
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Uncle ji, thanks I know Badam is ur fav to keep the upper chamber in working condition.. I take it for pass time... I feel I'm going to have a lots of spare time now ... 😆

So you want to say, the TM has lied that he is a Salman fan? Or you r disowning all Salman fan the same way?? I can see him claiming to be Salman fan and defending him too 😆

Aunti Ji mujhe Been Bajana nahi aata, Agar aata toh try karke dekhta ki Bhains ke aage Been bajana kaise lagta hai (Idiom as Example) 😆 I think jaisa mujhe ab feel ho raha tab bhi kuch aisa hi hota 🤣
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail

So, you ran out of logics, defending Salman... Now DD fans have started blaming Salman... It's so clear now...3 weeks of "No Idea" 😆

Don't think you made any point in your post...just u r Salman's fan number one; so I thought I should inform you that DD fans no more welcome you...they r so pissed off with Salman's clue less choreography... 😆

Lets open a new AT for Salman, so we don't have remain scared of DD fans bashing in their AT after today's performance 😉 I'm just trying to help you 😉

What happeend? Did they perofrm bad?