Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Haha
He doesn't have time for her except for one thing
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Fresh set of mental pictures...

Jodha in a cream colored bath robe,  and Jalal walks in...like today. Moti, good gal she is, leaves without saying a word... Jodha keeps blabbering, Jalal ... mesmerized looks at her... suddenly she gets up from the tub, drenched to the skin... and Jalal's eyes pop out from his socket.πŸ˜†
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poulomi12

Jodha in a cream colored bath robe,  and Jalal walks in...like today. Moti, good gal she is, leaves without saying a word... Jodha keeps blabbering, Jalal ... mesmerized looks at her... suddenly she gets up from the tub, drenched to the skin... and Jalal's eyes pop out from his socket.πŸ˜†

You should try your hand in a fan fiction. πŸ˜† You are good. 
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Star_girl

You should try your hand in a fan fiction. πŸ˜† You are good. 

Thanks for the complement! But...  I am not really good with words!

I SUCK!
lilsprite thumbnail

That will definitely change the pace of their relationship - will be good to see them shy / start thinking about each other in a romantic way instead of (or in addition to) bickering all the time! Jalal will not be able to give any attention to Ruquaiya after that!

teletubby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: poulomi12

oh yess yess pls!!
wat an idea,,,,hamam scene act 2!!☺️
here am sure jalal wont say ki ..hum bahar aapka intezaar karte hain but wud probly dive right in!!πŸ˜†
sweet_gargi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

actually ur post made me recall one very true dialogue which goes with Jalal-Ruqu caseπŸ˜†..
It was from the show deaka ek khwab where the main lead Yuvraaj Udayveer tells to princess Jainandini who all the time tries to seduce him with her small revealing clothes, but he is not all seduced by her...The line was something like.."Hum tumhare barei mei sabkuch jante hai...bachpan se tumhe jante hai..but HUMARI FIANCE BOHOT KHAAS HAI...USE JANNA ABHI BAKI HAI!" ...

Thye same goes with jalal and ruqu...Jalal knew her from childhood n has slept with her maybe uncountable times😳...he doesn't need to drool on her no matter if she is naked...bt Jodha is like a mystery for him..she is new and amazes him with her every antic!...So he would have forgotten every scorn n abuse of her n jumped into the water to have a bath tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ruqayyas character has come out annoying. I just don't want her one to one scenes with jalal...
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

That is the lovely thing about Akdha relationship. Ruqu can very well roam around naked, and Jalal won't care. But one freaking look at Jodha's face, and he goes bonkers. πŸ˜† He is either trying to kiss her, touch her or pin her against walls. πŸ˜†

P.S Lavina looked so pretty in the scene. 

He is with Ruqayya more than half of his age their relation more than always when see each other loose their sencesπŸ˜†
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Ruqayyas character has come out annoying. I just don't want her one to one scenes with jalal...

me too dear me I can't stand her n being cute does not even come close when I think of her.

Don't like her at all find her too damn annoying to watch.