Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Vivian Dsena | RK -2013 KA NW RK| AT #220 (Page 117)

.Lonewalker. IF-Sizzlerz
.Lonewalker.
.Lonewalker.

Crazy Creative Junior
Joined: 19 September 2011
Posts: 14995

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vmpy

sayu v r vd deewane.abhay ko bhoolna namumkin hay

I miss Abhay like hell yaar Cry even still now I put only PKYEK avis & at least 2 pkyek siggy in my dabba Embarrassed Though I love RK too...but Abhay had a different charm ! No one can replace Abhay ! & except VD none could have dared to play Abhay Embarrassed Abhay Raichand ! Still this name gives me goose bumps !

...Seema... IF-Addictz
...Seema...
...Seema...

Joined: 21 June 2012
Posts: 54216

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
iss time fit faat ho yar muzafar hwz ur studies

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazyforvivian

Crazyforvivian Goldie
Crazyforvivian
Crazyforvivian

Joined: 16 April 2013
Posts: 1076

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vmpy

iss time fit faat ho yar muzafar hwz ur studies
guzara hai
.Lonewalker. IF-Sizzlerz
.Lonewalker.
.Lonewalker.

Crazy Creative Junior
Joined: 19 September 2011
Posts: 14995

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muzafar123

Originally posted by Saayaniz

Originally posted by muzafar123




Ohhh mannn !! m feeling to just stare & stare on this pic Day Dreaming

Btw whats ur name Tongue ?
muzafar Big smile

Ohh thats ur real name Tongue ? Can I call u just Muja or Jafu ?? Mujaffar is a long one u see LOL
...Seema... IF-Addictz
...Seema...
...Seema...

Joined: 21 June 2012
Posts: 54216

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged
vd jab chashma lagata hay tu ladhkia faint ho jati hayLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazyforvivian

Crazyforvivian Goldie
Crazyforvivian
Crazyforvivian

Joined: 16 April 2013
Posts: 1076

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Don't angry me, mind it!
.Lonewalker. IF-Sizzlerz
.Lonewalker.
.Lonewalker.

Crazy Creative Junior
Joined: 19 September 2011
Posts: 14995

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vmpy

sayu v r vd deewane.abhay ko bhoolna namumkin hay

I miss Abhay like hell yaar Cry even still now I put only PKYEK avis & at least 2 pkyek siggy in my dabba Embarrassed Though I love RK too...but Abhay had a different charm ! No one can replace Abhay ! & except VD none could have dared to play Abhay Embarrassed Abhay Raichand ! Still this name gives me goose bumps !
Crazyforvivian Goldie
Crazyforvivian
Crazyforvivian

Joined: 16 April 2013
Posts: 1076

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saayaniz

Originally posted by muzafar123

Originally posted by Saayaniz

Originally posted by muzafar123




Ohhh mannn !! m feeling to just stare & stare on this pic Day Dreaming

Btw whats ur name Tongue ?
muzafar Big smile

Ohh thats ur real name Tongue ? Can I call u just Muja or Jafu ?? Mujaffar is a long one u see LOL
ok 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
vivian's photo got from vivian's facebook

2 3

Author: Abhi_pragya   Replies: 17   Views: 9438

Abhi_pragya 17 9438 21 October 2013 at 7:56am by Mahi78
SBS VIVIAN UPDATE ...ROCKING VIVIAN

2 3 4

Author: tabby999   Replies: 24   Views: 5407

tabby999 24 5407 22 May 2013 at 9:36am by tabby999
Vivian Dsena & Vahbiz Dsena - Honeymoon Special Ep

Author: DrashtiGirl2018   Replies: 1   Views: 2462

DrashtiGirl2018 1 2462 09 April 2013 at 2:33pm by Forever_Komal
vivian's photo from vivian's facebook

Author: Abhi_pragya   Replies: 1   Views: 1881

Abhi_pragya 1 1881 22 December 2012 at 3:20am by Abhayangel
Vivian falls, Vivian fall, pankho ka bura haal (fu

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Looteri_Dulhan   Replies: 60   Views: 10095

Looteri_Dulhan 60 10095 07 September 2012 at 7:26am by CrazyGirl.21

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index