Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

river123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Soundarya22

Meenu...look at the number of us here...thats how many people are interested in the serial. hope the team stalks this thread. ðŸ˜¡. Kya serial ka kabaada kar diya, sachchi mein. ðŸ˜¡

Exactly my thoughts! Stalkers from PH/Channel - take note! ðŸ˜¡

cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
All I have to say is that if this track was for madhu's redemption for helping out a criminal, then they are failing miserably. 
Because this track is taking her back to where we started with a woman trying to fight to save her husband.

And today's episode with a smart RK will turn into a blooper if he goes back to distrusting Madhu. He really needs to get to the root of it.
Edited by cardio21 - 10 years ago
dramacrazy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hi2life

Was saying that she is in love with sulthan part of the deal? Sorry but I would rather prefer madhu commit suicide than do that,,, it hurts Rk the most after his fathers betrayal, she saying she loved sulthan though fake is absolutely cruel to do...she is literally leaving him to die with all this unnecessary drama,,,,,,,,till this point there is surely no plan of RM to trap sulthan, Rk was purely disgusted by madhu trying to put the fire off the papers

I agree with you...I would have liked if Madhu had preferred to commit suicide rather than hurt RK. 

Does she not understand that after his father's betrayal and a murder charge, her supposed betrayal and accompanying press release is the worst possible thing? She might be saving his life but he would have nothing to live for and would be joke of town. That is a fate worse than death for someone as proud as RK.

All this drama is senseless...I don't feel any sympathy for Madhu rather she is falling rapidly in my estimation. And she is doing all this now when she has proof.

Survival thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Actually it's depressing to see everyone almost, talking about Rk's shrewdness as being lost. It gets even the most positive thinking person depressed.

Well for me at least in today's episode i saw some of my Rk's logic back but my 2013's wala Rk who learnt now to have some self control on his emotions :
  • He wasn't ready to believe her even with the argument she gave about loving Sultan, and we all know how much it took RK to trust her and  overcome his doubts and insecurities about that Sultan who keept forcing himself into their lifes, appeaing in the most unlikely places  (Rk's bedroom !!!) and situations (RK's wedding, a day where a dulha expects only to see his loved ones to share his hapinness and not a man who is in love with his would be wife) and we all know that Madhu did a lot in the past to deepen Rk's misunderstanings about her and sultan's relationship although she cleared them later but still they had an impact on a suspicious person like Rk.
  • He is my lovely short tempered RK who would not accept a betrayal, his first reaction when he heard his madhu saying she loves sultan was to get out of jail and kill her!!! really!!! he couldn't bear her being burnt even when she was desperatly trying to save the divorce papers so how could he kill her, LOL we all know this would never happen even if the betrayal is true but i loved him saying that, it kind of reminds me of my Rk's  extreme pagalban speeches ( not that he hasn't pagalban actions too but killing is not one of them)
  • He used his brains indeed when he analyzed their past moments and madhu's actions and reactions  proving she loves him and which are in complete contradiction with the divorce demand : She insisted on carying the  wedding forward desperatly, she showered him with love during post wedding, she stood by his side when he found out about his dad's truth, when he got shoot as per his saying she was the one to bleed, she saved him even from that Sultan she claims to love now!!! so for all people who said how could Rk believe her while she was just hugging him in the night and caressing his face in the morning to ask divorce in the afternoon, here in this episode Rk even used more strong arguments which show that she cares about his life, she wants  to spend her life with him and she is happy with him.
  • How could you expect Rk to not have a little doubt that maybe Madhu is telling the truth, when Madhu herself didn't give a damn about her sleeve that caught fire in her despair to save the divorce papers!!!!, any sain person at least at that moment would have some doubt, I kown Rk is intelligent but he is a human being and so in love too, and when we love the fear of losing our loved one is highlited because we are simply emotionally biaised and when this happens actually our brain works less and emotions more. So if Rk gives up a little and carries on with the divorce procedure i won't take it as being his stupidness!! but after he cools down and gets sober, i want him to give the whole thing a second thought and I really want his intelligence to be clear enough to convince all the viewers who are considering him as dumb right now.

Anyway I liked today's episode, there was more logic, even Radhaji was good, I just hope things move on quickly and they show Rk in action (my super intelligent Rk and not only intelligent because for me he is intelligent, I mean even if we consider that he thinks sultan is dead, why do people blame him, everyone believes him to be dead, but again i say my Rk is not like everyone soon or later I hope dear Cvs would show that he knows ki sultan zinda hoon!!! or at least any thing that might show again that his intelligence is not like everyone else)

Edited by arshisfan - 10 years ago
Hi2life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@dramacrazy12 ,,,the life sheis giving Rk with all her mahaan tyaag is worse than death forRk, she is crushing his soul, Pride is Rk oxygen and she is leaving him to dogs with the press release

I lost the ounce of sympathy DD made me feel for Madhu, she is back to being annoying 
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: river123

•  The cupids Radhaji-Bittuji are back.  Poor delusional things, they must have thought, after the wedding, their job is done.  Big Ha!  So they're trying to make sense of what's going on.  Bittuji voices his suspicions to Radhaji.  Who declares that she has to do something to fix things.  And goes to talk to Madhu (who has finally finished packing - how long does it take anyway for someone to fling things into a bag and walk out?)
PS:  Am taking this all on face value, who knows what twist is going to show up (is this all a game being played by RM? Or not?  Does RK know? Or not? who do they suspect? Or not? )

Btw!! It's not in madhu's character to take the designer clothes wth her after the divorce, that RK gifted her..

Is it a blooper or there is something more to it..?? Wishful thinkers.
river123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cardio21

Btw!! It's not in madhu's character to take the designer clothes wth her after the divorce, that RK gifted her..

Is it a blooper or there is something more to it..?? Wishful thinkers.

Hopefully there is something more to it - but this kind of reminds me of the unwedding time - where we were unbelieving about the revenge, and were convinced that there must have been another "real reason" - and there was none.
JasperJazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Meenu...look at the number of us here...thats how many people are interested in the serial. hope the team stalks this thread. ðŸ˜¡. Kya serial ka kabaada kar diya, sachchi mein. ðŸ˜¡
[/QUOTE]

Hi Soundrya... I completely agree with you... though there still are loyalists... however the CVs are on some sadistic mission to test our patience... I still watch the show but feel too saddened by the turn of events to post any comments, though I stalk the EDT regularly... this depressing track seems like it's never going to end... even during the wedding, the feeling of foreboding loomed large... I hope that they now show RK back in his intelligent and logical avatar... that hospital picture was put in that drawer for a purpose, it's time now for it to be discovered... but not by Deepali or Sikky or Sultan...
Survival thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JasperJazz

Hi Soundrya... I completely agree with you... though there still are loyalists... however the CVs are on some sadistic mission to test our patience... I still watch the show but feel too saddened by the turn of events to post any comments, though I stalk the EDT regularly... this depressing track seems like it's never going to end... even during the wedding, the feeling of foreboding loomed large... I hope that they now show RK back in his intelligent and logical avatar... that hospital picture was put in that drawer for a purpose, it's time now for it to be discovered... but not by Deepali or Sikky or Sultan...

Oh yes, I totally forgot about it, I hope they make good use of it and Rk finds it, and once again I say Rk is intelligent, and hope they clearly show it as soon as possible and as you said Cvs are testing viewers patience, we need them to show us super intelligent Rk on almost daily basis, not once a  month.

This episode showed some logic in Rk's thinking process, i just hope they continue doing it although we know that while he was drunk he asked Bji to call the lawyer to initiate the divorce procedures but no problem as we all know Rk, he won't let go of Madhu, he made it clear more than once and even less because of Sultan, don"t we all know how much pagalban Rk showed by bringing her
back home last time  with his unstoppable tum meri hoon, he can't live without her!! and even if they get separated, it's gonna be for a very short time.

Bhai as per i heard is gonna make his exit very soon, so chill and try to enjoy, this is what i said to myself  before watching the episode, i mean we watch the show to enjoy it for cheer entertainment and not to get all worked up, so even knowing about his drinking sequence which i suspected to prevent me from enjoying the scene of him burning the divorce papers, my formula of chill and enjoy worked and i really enjoyed the scene between him and madhu!

Edited by arshisfan - 10 years ago
subashni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cardio21

All I have to say is that if this track was for madhu's redemption for helping out a criminal, then they are failing miserably. 

Because this track is taking her back to where we started with a woman trying to fight to save her husband.

And today's episode with a smart RK will turn into a blooper if he goes back to distrusting Madhu. He really needs to get to the root of it.

If this track is about Madhu's redemption it is utter flop.  That single dialogue which I read in the WU about her loving Sultan ( for whatever reason ) has pushed her beyond redemption. I am not annoyed.Simply hate this character. She appears more desperate for the divorce than exposing Sultan/dealing his torture.(based on WU)  It is repulsive even to read, a married woman  saying it to her husband and  MIL. This track interests me now. I want to know how far they proceed with this crap and if they are bold enough to show what they want to.. Paddy is out of show.R.K is not going to be possessive and stop her. I decipher his dialogues are in response to Viewer's expectations for a smart and ruthless R.K. Where will Madhu go with her packed designer clothes.? If she ends up with Sultan I won't be appalled. Would it be more disgusting than her claim and press release? No. But extremely interested to know if that happens in this excruciatingly dragging track.  I suspect this dragging  is the result of fear and hesitation to execute the planned outcome .As of now Sultan is here to stay.unless TRP's fall below 1.  I am back reading WU. This track has got back one lost viewer   sorry reader.
Edited by subashni - 10 years ago