Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
God, you guys, relax. That is Bairam Khan's child. Not Jalal's. Perhaps Salima did not want to say personal stuff to a woman she only met today, that's why she did not clarify. 
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: flyblue_bird

that kid is so cute

yea da kid was really cute
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
guys plz use sum common sense. how can jalal & salima have a child so soon??? tht too a 4 yr. old son??? they got married only few days before akdha marriage. & obviously, jodha is not aware of jalal's wives or children. so her reaction was natural. tht kid was rahim, bairam khan's son who was i think one of the navaratnas. jalal loved him a lot.

P.S.:- its rumored tht either daniel or murad, was akbar & salima's son. but they took birth after salim.
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Originally posted by: Star_girl

God, you guys, relax. That is Bairam Khan's child. Not Jalal's. Perhaps Salima did not want to say personal stuff to a woman she only met today, that's why she did not clarify.

sahi kaha annie
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Originally posted by: nabiii

r u sure? Otherwise, i m also shocked like tm..i know its not shocking issue when jalal has many wives definitely he has sons in different wives womb but i didn't expect so soo in serial there would have introduced jalal's own son.

same here
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnirony

guys plz use sum common sense. how can jalal & salima have a child so soon??? tht too a 4 yr. old son??? they got married only few days before akdha marriage. & obviously, jodha is not aware of jalal's wives or children. so her reaction was natural. tht kid was rahim, bairam khan's son who was i think one of the navaratnas. jalal loved him a lot.

P.S.:- its rumored tht either daniel or murad, was akbar & salima's son. but they took birth after salim.

Hehe. I have a feeling that people don't listen to the dialogues at all. Just drool over Rajat. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnirony

<font size="2">guys plz use sum common sense. how can jalal & salima have a child so soon??? tht too a 4 yr. old son??? they got married only few days before akdha marriage. & obviously, jodha is not aware of jalal's wives or children. so her reaction was natural. tht kid was rahim, bairam khan's son who was i think one of the navaratnas. jalal loved him a lot.</font>

</div><div>
<font size="2">P.S.:- itsrumoredtht either daniel or murad, was akbar & salima's son. but they took birth after salim.</font>

are yaar uss tym main shock huwe thi. Kyuki achanak se ake jalu ko papa bola par jalu ko dekh ke toh papa nhi lagta
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Originally posted by: Star_girl

Hehe. I have a feeling that people don't listen to the dialogues at all. Just drool over Rajat.😆😆

😆
ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i really loved that kid... 
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MUNIASTUART

are yaar uss tym main shock huwe thi. Kyuki achanak se ake jalu ko papa bola par jalu ko dekh ke toh papa nhi lagta

in those times sab early age main hi mummy papa ban jate the. so uss jamane mein thts not a big deal. & dear evryone knows tht salim was his 1st alive child. agar uska already beta hota, then wo kyun sad rehta tha, k wo walid nehi ban pa raha hain???