Jee Le Zindagi - Chit Chat Thread #1 - Page 49

Posted: 10 years ago
yes jes riya was better than sakshi, but i like ayesha more for her confidence. she is what a girl in her line should be. bold, confident and action-oriented. 
Originally posted by geethu07

I will open a small thread or seek help to open it. All fans can wish her on dat thread. That will do i guess. 

yep,it is gonna be okay :) as we have no time left.so a small thread is also good :D
Originally posted by ..Bournville..

yes jes riya was better than sakshi, but i like ayesha more for her confidence. she is what a girl in her line should be. bold, confident and action-oriented. 

yah.she is really good :D & even chotu & shree are awesome & they have great chemistry too ๐Ÿ˜†
I will open the thread by tmrw ๐Ÿ˜ณ and make it sticky 
Originally posted by ...Jes...

yah.she is really good :D & even chotu & shree are awesome & they have great chemistry too ๐Ÿ˜† 
๐Ÿคฃ chotu and shree๐Ÿ˜†

aare ppl will misunderstand us๐Ÿ˜†yaaha 11 saal ka bacchi bhi hai. ๐Ÿ˜ฒU need to practice some self control ๐Ÿ˜†Ppl she mean we are best buddies๐Ÿ˜ณ

Haila ๐Ÿ˜ฒ   whoz 11 old kidoo here??? Beta, I'm not at all serious abt this relation ๐Ÿคฃ i mean d gf-bf relation... ๐Ÿ˜†

Geet...u said I'm ur best buddy... ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ   *happy wale tears* ๐Ÿ˜†   

Jes...good girl

N @all my elders here...sry to disappoint u but no di calling from my side ๐Ÿคฃ

I will open a small thread or seek help to open it. All fans can wish her on dat thread. That will do i guess. 

Alrighty! :) Do u want a banner for the Birthday Thread?
whats the exact discussion? its looking like a fish market now..even i wanna jump in somewhere ๐Ÿคฃ
Oh is it Sangeeta's budday...great !

Originally posted by ..Bournville..

๐Ÿคฃ chotu and shree๐Ÿ˜†

yesh they r a relief from d vari varkam action ๐Ÿ˜†