Users

Frequent Posters

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: AaShiQui24Ever

all d info i have today about u

is

ur username is besharam and u have been nyc&friendly in past but today u r behaving rudely 🤔

Thats bcuz I am bored out of my mind, OUATIMD disappointed me and I had to go shopping today, which I am not exactly a fan of
which makes me angry
and it just came out on you
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Umm so exactly noone is saying anythin good of OUATMD?Should just drop the idea of watching it.🤔
Dhoon is somewhat sounding  similar to   Steve wonder's - part time lover,..

click below,
the time-counter is set,.. ( Not exactly though ) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QQhdGmKe_Q&t=1m23s

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeShArAm

Thats bcuz I am bored out of my mind, OUATIMD disappointed me and I had to go shopping today, which I am not exactly a fan of
which makes me angry
and it just came out on you

awww
sad baby
but what happened to OUATIMD ?

Originally posted by: AaShiQui24Ever

peking u r old 

now we got desimagal 🤣

It was a serious question ðŸ˜¡ But I'm stupid...the name of the song and singer was on his dashboard...seems my sweetheart likes old stuff...cuz the singer is 60+...the song is apparently very popular and used in movies like Wall-E and the aviator and being john malkovich etc:

guess that's why the tune sounded familiar ðŸ˜³ anyway my Fred looks gorgeous in his 15 seconds video...especially when he smiles ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Ummm no but you sure know how to find the pick of the litter Sana. This guy is solid gold.😆😆

Isn't he cute? Such a normal fun guy even though he makes 1 million every month? ðŸ˜³ I have met him twice already! He's such a sweetheart ðŸ˜³ will see him again on sunday ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Btw Sana, can you recommend me more Arabic songs...like Tigi Tigi...that Egyptian belly dance song? I really like that but I don't know where to find more of its kind.😳 Thanks!😃

these are fun:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POex0sfmBjA[/YOUTUBE]