Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Chanchan trust and have faith in him she know how much Manav loves her so no worried. 
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I might allow him but I'd keep a close watch on what the other woman is up to ... no one gets close to my Manav but me! πŸ˜†
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: kbtr

Please tell how you feel.

Would you do this?
Would you allow your husband to date another woman to save your sister-in-law's marriage??

This reflects the trust CC & Manav share.. In spite of being a rather possessive wife , what with all th hitting whenever he went the slightest bit over boardπŸ˜‰, she still knows she trusts him to do it..

And they make a great team,can do more such collaborative efforts..πŸ‘

Desperate times call for desperate measures.. Yes. I do think i ll let my husband to "pretend to date " another woman if it helps the cause.. Although what i ll do if i actually catch him cheating is quite another story!!πŸ˜‰
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sure would...with a set of instructions and under supervision...it would be more to protect hubby dearest then other way round πŸ˜† Edited by showviewer - 10 years ago
kbtr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CrazyAmie

yes best scene cz dat lead to other scenes though sun came up 

I know, right! That stupid sunrise is becoming my nemesis! Everytime I see it and I am ike aaarrrggghhh! Not again!!!!😑
But yeah, at least the scenes that followed this one... Although I didn't quite catch what he was saying. Was he talking dirty!?😲😳
kbtr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Unknowndesire

Chanchan trust and have faith in him she know how much Manav loves her so no worried. 

Of course!πŸ˜ƒ
kbtr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DiyaS

I might allow him but I'd keep a close watch on what the other woman is up to ... no one gets close to my Manav but me! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kbtr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Msfrootie

This reflects the trust CC & Manav share.. In spite of being a rather possessive wife , what with all th hitting whenever he went the slightest bit over boardπŸ˜‰, she still knows she trusts him to do it..

And they make a great team,can do more such collaborative efforts..πŸ‘

Desperate times call for desperate measures.. Yes. I do think i ll let my husband to "pretend to date " another woman if it helps the cause.. Although what i ll do if i actually catch him cheating is quite another story!!πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜ƒ
Rainy01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would do the same n if he misbehave I'll have to look for different date for my self too😊