Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Very good going...update soon
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part 5
so now they met again..
now I am curious to know how forced marriage😲...
what wrong she did😕...I think something related to ria's would be
this time you forgot to send PM...😕
Edited by sandhyasn - 10 years ago
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh I guess it all wrong..
Ria is married to Ram...
then again susupense then what happen that they married😲
continue soon and don't forget to PM me this time.
Mi_AmOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice write up...
So ram is her fiance...
Bt wat hpnd??? To their marriage...???

Contn soon...
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice one, both are feeling something for each other but don't want to accept that, its understood that something happened in this marriage and RaYa were forced in marriage, am waiting for that part, plz continue ASAP, if possible do give long updates, would like to read more of yours FF
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
" Hi Ram, please have a seat " said Dr. Neha when Ram entered her cabin as per his decided time.

" Neha, lets get to the point straightaway, how is Priya now? Is there any chance of her coming out of coma soon?"

" Ram , I know what you are going through at the moment and to relax this moment I have to tell u this that I do have some kind of good news for you."

" Good news as in.." Ram knew from inside that he wont be disappointed from here, somewhere he knew that God cant be that cruel to him now.  

He lkd at Neha and was searching his answer in her eyes. But seeing tht Neha ws quite for the moment Ram hit off saying : " Neha, please can you let me know what it is, damn Neha m waiting here, you know I have the right to know everything abt Priya, cmon say it"

Neha lkd at Ram and smiled a bit and said : " Ram, your Priya is responding slowly and steadily"

Ram had a myriad of emotions at this hour and so he said : " Can I exactly know wht does this all mean Neha, don't test my patience, blow up fast."

Neha quipped : " Ram, Priya did move a bit yesterday after you left, the nurse who went in her room told me this, she moved her fingers a little bit and showed movement, I checked upon her and I too realized tht she had moved a bit, in fact she had a slight tear in her eyes at that moment which makes me give confidence that she is now responding or shall I say she is hearing all what you are saying, she is sensing your presence Ram and if this continues she wl be soon out of coma."

Ram didn't knew how to react at the moment, but yes he was going through a ride of emotions, he felt happy , he felt joyous, he felt victorious, this ws the most awaited moment for him, so what if this ws just a small glimpse of positivity but this ws important to him, he could feel a life within him, that his Priya would be back with him. 

He uttered only these words : " Thank you Neha"  and went off the room to move towards Priya's room.

" So I am leaving" Ram looked back at the voice which just said these words to him but wasn't surprised to c Priya telling  this to him.

"  Oh, you are leaving, but why now?" slided Ram this question to her.

Priya realizing the actual tone in him replied  in the same way: "  Because I have other things to do in my life and I cant put up here to witness your wedding."

Pat came his reply : " But you are as it is not attending my wedding , you are attending Ria's wedding , right, your just became friend Ria. She wl feel bad if you don't attend, so stay back, I don't mind in seeing you for some more moment, I can tolerate, now have got used to it."

Sensing all the sarcastic tone she said : " oh pls , don't be so  gracious, I just cant take it coming from you, I could hv stayed back, bt you know wht I don't feel like attending the weddings of the people whom I highly not consider as imp, and mind you I am not talking abt Ria, she is a very sweet girl, and m glad tht you found her to be your companion for the life."

" You can put this other way round, she is glad to find me as her companion" Ram couldn't stop replying Priya at his best. 

" Sometimes people have wrong notions of themselves, how can you be left out?"

" That's precisely even I can say, nways, leave it, m glad you are leaving, the door is right there behind your back."

Priya knowing that their conversations can never be good said : " Thank you, but I know where is the exit of this house." " I don't need you for the directions, as it is I never depended upon anyone for that, I was always independent."

Ram got cheesy now and said : " Oh yes, you are smart, individually gd, and an intelligent person, and as I said there are people who have wrong notions abt themselves, anyways, I only have to tell you that don't go before meeting Ria, she wl feel gd."

Priya had a slight smile on hearing this last line and so she said : " I wl meet her before going, thanks."

She picked her bags and was about to step out from there when she turned back and came near him.

Ram raised his one of the eyebrow and questioned her : " Now why are you back? Have you changed your mind?" 

He was waiting for her pat reply when she just slowly moved her hand near him. Ram looked at that hand and before he could ask her she said : " Congratulations once again"

Ram looked at her and then towards her hand and with a slight smile on his face accepted the wishes from her wholeheartedly for sure and shaking her hand said : " Thank you."

" Happy Wedding life in advance" Priya quipped with a smile, and Ram gave the same expression back to her and said : " Thanks a lot. Btw you too take care and have a gd life ahead."

" Thanks" Priya once again smiled and they shook their hands firmly this time. She then picked up her bags yet again and again was trying to move out of the room when she heard Ram calling her one more time which said : " Are you sure you wl not be attending the wedding."

Priya turned back and wth a smile on her face said : " Yes I am sure." " And also I am sure that we wont be meeting again..hopefully"

Within the next minute Ram could see that Priya had moved out of the vicinity before he could give her final reply. And a thought to himself with this question bothered him : " Why I suddenly thought of asking her to be a part of my wedding? " though he didn't had the answer at this time but he knew that he had asked this question consciously.  He took one step further towards the direction from where Priya left but stopped there and moved to the other side of the room to complete some of his work.

" How many times did we had said that we wont be meeting again. How many times we had wished that we would never come face to face again, but we came, time and again we came and how."  Throughout his walk in the premises Ram couldn't help but kept on thinking this. 

His feet stopped near Priya's ward and he checked on her image from the glass window of the ward. He smiled lkng at the image and before moving inside wiped out the slight tears from his eyes which had unknowingly travelled the path of deep emotions inside him. 

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks a lot everyone for appreciating this story. Its a request those who would like to receive PM's for my update pls press the like button on the current update and send me a buddy request.  Keep on reading.
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it was awesome
pls continue