Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

no use of requesting update of this story to the writer. cos its been more than two years since last part was updated. I have requested n number of times. now I have lost all hopes for the update. anyways...this is one of the most wonderful stories of the forum .RaYa s love hate relationship was so beautiful.

I too lost all hopes I wish Writer could have completed this at least... it will always be one of the my fav one...

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: leena04

I too lost all hopes I wish Writer could have completed this at least... it will always be one of the my fav one...

thanks Leena . we have same feeling for the story. I will be the most happiest person if this story gets complete. but alas,,, the writer is in no mood to continue n finish the story
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hi,
I dont know whether writer is still available here in IF and yes the story hasnt been updated for last 2 yrs..

But i shuld say that the story was too nice...it wuld had been good if the writer as updated it...

A nice Raya story on love hate relationship. And i wuld luv to read the end and full story but alas culdnt since writer stopped...

Resham, if u r available in IF and if u r interested and hv time, pls do continue this story..its a very nice one...very good writing
Edited by LuvSSever - 7 years ago
iluvusakshi thumbnail
uma di..its of absolutely no use of demanding update from the writer. I was the only one who was constantly asking for the updates. I have sent many pm to her. she reverted only once.
if u have checked previous pages, u will c k updates k sabse jyada request Maine hi kiye the.
but I think the writer is not at all interested in updating.
anyways... me too liked this story very much. I was also eager to know how RaYa fell in love coz ram used to hate Priya so much. this story is written very beautifully. maine toh mere free time me ye story kitni baar read ki hai. I so like this story.
LuvSSever thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

uma di..its of absolutely no use of demanding update from the writer. I was the only one who was constantly asking for the updates. I have sent many pm to her. she reverted only once.
if u have checked previous pages, u will c k updates k sabse jyada request Maine hi kiye the.
but I think the writer is not at all interested in updating.
anyways... me too liked this story very much. I was also eager to know how RaYa fell in love coz ram used to hate Priya so much. this story is written very beautifully. maine toh mere free time me ye story kitni baar read ki hai. I so like this story.

S namrata dear..its a nice story...as far as written, ram still hasnt approved his love to priya only when she was in her senses..if u remember, he admired her and felt the baby only when she is asleep..
So i was also eagered to knw hw all unfolds between them after she recovers frm coma and wht after 6 months happened in their life, they reached this stage...

S i saw u hv requested many times for the update.
Unfortunately, i think the writer culdnt continue due to their personal commitments..
I wuld also luv to read till end but nope we cant...
iluvusakshi thumbnail
i am literally begging for the update. sun rah hai na tu...ro rahi hu mai...😭 plz koi toh writer ko contact karo. ya phir koi toh apne hisaab se isse update karo, plzz
rampriya7aug thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
please continue story...
i like it tooo much...
waiting
crystal30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi Resham, please can you update the FF, we would like to read further. You've done a fantastic job in penning it...we want to read it further. Please please update.
Thank you!
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: crystal30

Hi Resham, please can you update the FF, we would like to read further. You've done a fantastic job in penning it...we want to read it further. Please please update.

Thank you!

hi...it's of no use requesting the writer about the update. I have been requesting since last three years.
but I think the writer is no more active on IF.
Anyways...this story will always remain as one of the most best n favorite stories on IF.Edited by iluvusakshi - 6 years ago