Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

[CENTER]
Part 17
in past its still suspanse What is Ram uip to & what doctor said to him abt Priya & why he was smiling thinking abt that... ek suspanse k upar ek aur suspanse yaar kitne suspanse???? in present i m so missing Priya for present time plz let her enjoy her moments with baby plz bring he back soon plz yaar she have all right to live this moment... Neha have less hope but Ram's love will bring Piya back awesome do post next soon waiting...
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

fab update...past present are blended beautifully...
cont soon
Mi_AmOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
intrestng part...!!

again filled with twist...!!!
now wat has ram done...!!!

love the presnt track...!!!
ram is confident whereas neha is scared...!!!
lets hope the best...!!

cotnn soon...!!
jineejiggs thumbnail
superb one, but am always wanting for more, plz yaar, such small update can't satiate my appetite, I need a long one, plz continue ASAP
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fab update..
What Ram said in Dr's ear? Ab kya gadbad ki Ram ne nd kaise fasaya Priya ko apne jaal mein..lets see
Hope Priya gets well both in past nd present soon..
Thanx for pm..
aditibalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Resh... sorry could not read the updates regularly but today somehow managed to finish all the pending updates  and I am really liking this! You have managed to keep an element of suspense throughout the story... and thats the most unique thing about it! Thanks for sharing this.. will be waiting for more!! 
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Guys, posting the update today itself, as I am out this wkend, so wont b posting this Sunday, so its an earlier update 😆 Secondly I do read all your comments, and guys they are all endearing, it motivates me to write more. 
People who are asking whn wl Priya wake up, well she will whn the right time comes here in the story, be patient like always. 

Thanks much again and keep reading [> D:<] ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ

Do press the like button if you appreciate it, and if you dont like it, feel free to criticize as well. It wl just give me headsup.

Update in the next post. 
Edited by *Resham* - 10 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Evening arena of Kapoor Mansion :

There was a huge gala of hustle bustle in Kapoor Mansion as everyone of the household was preparing for the name ceremony of Ram's little angel.

Krishnaji was ordering since morning for everything to get settled down, Neha  came down to KM and rescued Ram's mother  for the work to get organized.  Here in Kapoor Industries, Vikram was taking care of the office today as Ram was going to be busy attending to his girl's function for the evening.

In Ram's room, the little angel was toying on the bed while Ram was catching up for some urgent mails from his abroad client. He turned back to see his girl toying all way round and he carried a huge smile on his face. He finished off the mail and closed down the laptop and went to be with his angel.

Ram took his baby in his arms and kissed her on her cheeks and whispered in her ears saying : " So my dear girl, today is your naming ceremony, aapko ek raaz ki baat bataun, aapke papa ne aapka naam pehle se hi sochke rakha hai, and this name is your mumma's pick, toh hum aapka jo naam rakhenge its all decided earlier, lekin maine aapko ye bataya ye aap kisise kehna mat...so shhh, its yours and your papa's secret..ok?"

The baby gave him a cute smile which made Ram's heart melt into a puddle and he took her more closer in his arms and called : " Ohh my baby.." and again blew kisses on her cheeks and hair.

Krishnaji and Neha walked inside and echoed together: " Ram"

Ram turned back to look at his mother and his friend giving him a wide smile and he smiled back at them.

Neha came close to him and said : " Ram, now can we have you and your daughter ready for tonight's function, please.."

Ram : " Yeah, we both will get ready, just give some time to both of us.."

Krishnaji walked towards him and said : " Ram, give her to me, I will make her ready. Meanwhile you also can get ready."

But Ram relented to give his girl saying : " Nahin Maa, apni beti ko main khud taiyyar karunga." "Aap log neeche jaiye, main aata hun isey lekar."

Krishnaji tried to say something to make him get ready but Neha stopped her saying : " Auntyji, let Ram make his doll ready, he will join us with her, lets go down."

Krishnaji smiled at this answer and left the room along with Neha but not before Ram smiling at Neha and silently thanking her.  Ram even thanked his mother silently for understanding his value of the moments he wanted to have with his daughter.

Priya slowly opened her eyes only to realize that she was in hospital right now. She couldn't understand anything as to how did she land up here and what had happened to her suddenly.

She slowly got up from her bed and touched her feet on the ground, her body was paining badly but still she wanted to walk down a bit. She tried to walk a little step but stumbled so badly that she would have ended up falling on the ground had Ram didn't supported her on time and made her stand properly.

She was surprised to see Ram in front of her and in the hospital. Turning towards him she said : " Ram, aap?"

Ram : " Haan main.."

They looked at each other for a while, but then Ram snapped Priya out by asking : " Tum bed se uthi kyun? Where do you want to land yourself now?"

Priya reciprocated slowly by saying : " Ram, I wanted to go to the washroom."

Ram sighed on the answer : " Ohh ok, then let me help you with it."

He then held her tightly by placing his one hand on her shoulder and the other giving her support. He made her walk with his strong support and opened the washroom door for her.

Ram : " Samhalke,get the support of the walls inside , ok, don't wry, I am right here."

Priya smiled and entered in the washroom wondering his presence in her hospital room. She had a few questions in her mind but didn't had the strength to ask them right now.

After few minutes of time, Priya opened the door and looked for Ram in the room. She saw him standing near the window smiling. Seeing his smile, Priya somewhere felt contented and smiled in her heart.

She called out his name : " Ram.."

Ram on hearing his name being called out, turned towards Priya and walked down with a smile. He again gave Priya a strong support and made her come near the bed and made her comfortable.

Ram : " Paani piyogi."

Priya nodded in affirmative and Ram gave her a glass of water.  He then asked her : " Bhukh lagi hai?"

She again nodded in affirmative but like a confused soul asked him : " Par yahan kya milega? Mujhe hospital ka khaana nahi acha lagta."

Her child like questioning made Ram smiled at heart, but he didn't show it to her.

"Well then in that case Priya, first let me call the doctor, let him examine you and then you can have your choice of food.."

Priya then asked what she wanted to for a long time : " Ram, how did I landed up here? I mean, what has happened to me? Can you tell me?"

Ram smiled saying: "You had a stress attack last night Priya. Thankfully I came to check in your room and found you on the floor in unconscious state and got worried, so called up the doctor and on the doctor's advice admitted you in the hospital." " Aur kuch puchna chahti ho..ya you got the answers."

Priya smiled on listening this and felt gratitude towards Ram. She said : " Thank you Ram."

Ram smiled saying : " Priya, don't thank me, I just did what was right. "

They again kept on looking at each other when the doctor entered the area to examine his patient Priya. 

The Doctor while examining Priya asked her : " How are you feeling today?"

Priya smiled saying : " Much better Doctor..but still body is paining."

Doctor : " It will pain a bit but you will be all good, you just had a stress attack, so relax a little, ok?"

Priya suddenly then remembered that her work got stuck because of her hospitalization and so she asked the doctor : " Doctor, when can I be back home? I mean, I have my assignments to do.."

The doctor told her by smiling: "Didn't I told you, that you have to take rest for while, don't take too much of work load and even not a bit of stress, ok?"

Priya just nodded a silent yes.  While this conversation was going on Ram was just a silent viewer to this.

The doctor after completing his examinations turned towards his nurse said: "Sister, just change this medicine.." Turning towards Priya he smilingly said: "and Mrs Priya Kapoor I will check you later."

Priya nodded with a smile but suddenly got her attention registered to the last line said by the doctor.

Priya : " Doctor, ek minute, what did you said?"

The doctor turned back and said : " I just said that you need to take rest."

Priya all in a confused state asked : " No Doctor, not this statement, the last statement, what did you said?""Mrs..what?"

The doctor smiled and thus said again: " Mrs Priya Kapoor.." and walked out of the room.

Priya was stunned after what she listened and turned towards to look at Ram who until this moment was a silent witness to the conversation but when he saw Priya looking at him smiled at her and came near her to sit in front of her.

Priya questioning asked him : " Ram, what did the doc just said?"

Ram (silently) said :  "The doc just said what is right."

Priya ( confused ) : " What is right Ram? What is this all about?"

Ram (giving his famous Cheshire look at her ) said : " Priya, what you heard is right, the doc said right, Mrs Priya Kapoor, actually Mrs Priya Ram Kapoor."

Priya entered into a stunned silence after listening this from him and Ram kept on looking at her, enjoying her stunned and confused expressions,  while here his real emotions got played in his mind which recalled : " Mrs Priya Ram Kapoor, welcome to my world."

Ram happily readied his daughter, giving her the world's best daughter look, and kissed her forehead saying : " You are my girl, may God bless you always."

Ram then kept her on the bed for a while, went to a quick change for him,  and returned back only to take her down to the event. 

leena04 thumbnail

awww Ram is shaering such beautiful moment with his rockstar so gud... amezing he is amezing Father & he will prove himself best in this... in past i m sure this all is Ram's plan he want to marry Priya to make her life hell else there is no way he will can get revange from her so being all gudy gudy to her is all part of his act such sad thing i say... well awesomely peened down update i loved it alot do post next soon waiting...
Sandy198 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
2 more updates or one, then i will be able to read the story ahead where it was left on RKR..

Waiting.. Thank you 😊