Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF- I Tried to be Yours - Updtd Part 29 Pg 48 07/05/14 - Page 9

Sakshiram thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice part dear..ram accused priya for the death of ria...pls update the nxt part soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part 9

awesome the combination of the story of past & present is what making the story more intersting & demanding i always wonder what it can be who made RaYa to marry each other now slowly i m getting my answers... lokking frw to the next update Ram is really very upsets with Priya & could do anything in his anger for sure do update the next sooon waiting for it...
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

awesome update

suspense is still there..what happen Ria...why she wanted to meet Priya on her wedding
Oh God Ram's anger..why he is not listening to Priya and blame her...
please update soon and thanks for PM😊
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

" Baby please don't cry, look Papa is here with you.  You are hungry na, c I got you the milk, pls don't cry dear, papa cant c you cry." Ram was speaking to his little angel throughout as she was crying because of hunger, he knew that he had to feed her and so he rushed to the kitchen without disturbing his mother who was fast asleep in the other area of the room. He took out the milk from the fridge, warmed it up and packed in a baby bottle, but not before taking the small drop of milk in his palm to see hw warm it was in real, he checked that it was fine and closed the bottle and went fast towards his room, he just couldn't see his baby crying for a long time, he came near her and started speaking again, : Hey Papa is back, chalo don't cry. And started to converse with her with his baby sweet talks, while feeding her the bottle of milk by taking her on his laps.

The angel drank the milk looking at her very own dear papa, and gave a smile throughout and seeing that Ram felt like heavens beneath his feet.  He was so adolescently looking at his baby girl, his eyes said a lot of things - the hidden emotions of having this bundle of joy with him. This was his dream ever and he was happy to c the dream right away in front of him, with him on his lap, resting peacefully, nothing in the world could beat this happiness, the happiness of being the father.

" Are you sure Ram you want to move out from here?" Krishnaji asked him after a moment of silence, Vikram Neha were equally stunned to know that Ram wants to move away from the city for a while.  He wanted to move back to India as he desired to start afresh keeping Ria's memories intact with him. Krishnaji, Vikram , Neha and Ria's parents supported his decision. Ram checked with his mother that if she wants she can stay back here but Krishnaji refused saying tht she would go with him as she cant live without him and cant make him stay alone anywhere. Ram smiled a bit as he too wanted to be with his mother in these times.

Vikram said to Ram that they wl be also coming to India after a few days as they have to finish off some business over here. Ram agreed and he went on to book the flight for himself and his mother to India.

" Priya you have done your cover story well enough, we would have loved it if you would hv stayed for a while "  told Mrs Smith to her who was impressed with Priya over the crime beat story she had done for their  newspaper in NYC.

" It was my duty Ma'm. I had come only for this and this was a wonderful opportunity I had got in my life which I would cherish forever." Priya acknowledged saying it. She then took a leave and went off to pack her bags as her flight to India was scheduled for next day.

" Mr Ram Kapoor, this is Williams calling, wanted to inform you that your tickets have arrived"  - the travel agent of him in PAR called him up .  " Thank you Williams, you have done an impossible task for me, Thank you" Ram chipped saying as he was happy to receive these news as he was really keen to make it to India in no time and handle the reins of his business back again and get involved in the work as soon as he can.

He went to inform Krishnaji about their departure and get ready for the same. 

" Ms Priya Sharma, lets get back to where you belong" exclaimed Priya in her flight which was ready to fly down to Mumbai.

" Mr Ram Kapoor lets go back where you really belong and start afresh."  Exclaimed Ram in his flight which was ready to fly down to Mumbai.

Mumbai -  The city's hustle bustle never surprised for anyone who is a part of the city from its childhood, and for Ram & Priya individually the city gave relief ,  Priya landed first in Mumbai with a smile on her face and cheering away to get back to her home as early as she could.  She called up her father to tell him that she has arrived and soon would be at home.

The next day Mumbai witnessed Ram's arrival, Ram was relieved as soon as he reached Mumbai, he felt good to be back, he felt something good within him and his energies were charged up equally, he came to the city where he belonged. After seeing the airport and the land he chirped saying to his mother : " Maa, yahan wapis aakar acha lag raha hai, sukoon mil raha hai." Krishnaji gave a warm smile seeing her son feeling warm about being back to the city and relieved as well to c that Ram is slowly getting back to life.

" Do you really think that I should do this assignment?" quipped Priya with a question to her boss Mr Anand Rai. She was skeptical to take up this project, but Mr Rai was equally charged up saying : " Priya only you can do this, cmon you know you are the best in this, no one can beat you in doing such cover stories, so I want you to take this up and make sure this is done successfully."

" I know I can do it, but going to this place at this hour for the same , I mean.."   Priya raised question to Mr Rai. He smiled at her and asked : " Since when you got scared of doing these assignments Priya?"

She smiled back and said " I will do it"   

" Ram the meeting is scheduled at Taj Land's End, Bandra "  Vikram informed Ram over the phone as he was still in PAR and their foreign delegates  were already in Mumbai and were interested to meet Ram more for their future business dealings.  Vikram said, that they had called him up and he asked them to meet Ram for the same. They too were more than happy to receive the news.

" Vikram, thanks buddy, don't wry, I wl meet them, we have to get the things right anyhow"  Ram thanked Vikram for managing to get them through him, he said that he wl meet them up tonight.

" Bas Ek karna Ram, zyada kheenchna mat ok, keep your shrewdness a little composed for them" Vikram said this line and Ram laughed off. He said : " Don't wry Vikram, they have to seal the deal with me, not the other way round" Vikram joined saying : " Haan haan tu Ram Kapoor jo hai" Ram proudly said : " Yes I am The Ram Kapoor." He kept the phone down and set himself for the meeting.

" Priya you sure you will be going alone to Bandra" asked Rishabh from behind when she was in a hurry and assembling things.

" Rishabh, don't wry, I am used to do these tasks by now, I wl manage."  Rishabh was her genuine friend who was rock solid for her in any time.

" Take care Priya" Rishabh told her and she smiled back saying " Yes I wl "

" Ram you need something" Krishnaji asked him when he was busy making his baby sleep.  Ram just told her in signs that he is all ok. Krishnaji went from there and Ram seeing that the baby has dozed off , placed her safely on the bed and covered her up from the sides , and kissed her on her forehead and went on to change.

He turned back to c his angel drifting away in the nice sleep and smiled looking at her and thanked Priya silently in his mind for giving this joy of happiness he ever had asked for and dreamt for. 

vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update...
Good to see Ram taking care of his baby girl..
So now both re in Mumbai..nd may be will meet again tonight itself...
Looking forward to whats next..when they will meet..
Cont soon nd thanx for pm..
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice update
ram taking care of her daughter...and feel bad ki baby needs her mother at this stage😭
ok now, both are in Mumbai..lets see now how they met and what happen between them.
still there is one suspense...what ria is doing with priya on that day😕
thanks for PM and continue soon😊
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
as usual it was very beautiful, so finally both are in town and I think very soon both going to see each other, waiting for that abrupt meeting, plz continue ASAP
BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hello resham di this is sanjukta from RKr 
plz pm  me na for the next update i am waiting 
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice one liked it 
sorry for late rpl
and thanx for the pm
cloud121 thumbnail