Nice part...
Who is ria's groom nw???
And punishment fr prriya...????

Contn soon...
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
part 2

awww awesome too gud yaar enjoyed it a lot its mind blowing too gud FB of RaYa was the best part i really enjoyed it a lot its superb yaar & i loved it a lot... but what make them together after this huge fight will be the most intersting part to watch...
leena04 thumbnail
part 3

awww awesome too gud yaar Neha is so gud & matured she made Ram understand Priya's all wishes & situations Ram finally melt... awww Past FB were even so nice finally Ram me friendship ho hi gayo too gud enjoyed it a lot...
viny_queen thumbnail

and  love ur story
leena04 thumbnail
part 4

awww awesome loved their FB's encounter they were suparb yaar with their convey its clear both r atracted to each other but don't want to show... Pria have life & soon will back in Ram's world for sure & hoping that to be soon lovely...
Sakshiram thumbnail
Interesting one...fluctuations in the relations...nice update...waiting for nxt one...
leena04 thumbnail
part 5

wow story is getting too intresting yaar RaYa's marrige was punisment Priya as they compromise marrige later both fall in love with each other... its really amezing yar but do no why i feel Ria will be Ram's sis who is going to marry some short of criminal & when Priya break this marrige for Ria's betterment Ram will might be misunderstood her & to take revange from Priya he will force her to marry him & then their love story will start... don't sure just a guess... hope to see next part soon waiting post it soon...
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
He came out of his Mansion and looked around for his car.  He realized he had forgotten his car keys, and went on to check inside.  He always kept his car keys in his drawer, and so with the same thought he once again went to his room to check the keys, but couldnt find it. He thought for a while where would he have kept it, but when he noticed that they were hanging on the rear wall opp his bed,  he recollected immediately that  Priya always used to hang his keys this way when he would always clearly tell her to put it in the drawer properly, for him she was always messy and always in a hurry and this irritated him more. 

But what made him realized today that he himself had put the keys there and so there was no question of getting angry over her or get irritated. He was so much in the thoughts of Priya and his new born that he himself had put them there. He smiled after realizing it and said to himself : Your thoughts would never leave me Priya, even if ever I want to You are all over here with me.

He took the car keys and headed to the hospital, he wanted desperately to check whether there was any progress as regards to Priyas health.  On his traverse Priya came up all over in his thoughts yet again.

You Ok 

Ram asked this question to his Ms Snooty by making her snap out of the thoughts by a tick. She immediately covered herself up and said just in sign a yes.

Sure

Oh yes, I am fine

Priya started walking back when she was stopped by Ram. He came in front of her and asked : Are you sure you are OK, I dont find so

Yes I am OK She replied and again started to make her way, when Ram stopped her yet again and said : Dont you think you are forgetting something 

Priya looked at him with a lost look and asked : Hmm wht? 

I asked are you not forgetting something

Am I ?

He gave her a whtever look and started walking when this time Priya stopped him and said :   One sec Mr Ram Kapoor . She came in front of him and moved her hand towards him.  He looked at the moved hand and then at her. 

Congratulations Mr Ram Kapoor 

He took a little time to accept this congratulatory message from her but eventually gave his hand in hers and said : Thank you Ms Sharma I thought you would never have the courtesy to congratulate me on this occasion 

Priya wanted to say something but before she could speak she saw Riya coming towards them and in a few seconds she holded Rams hand in hers and said to her : Priya, he is Ram, the Ram Kapoor, for the world he is the RK but for me he is my love, my everything, meet him, Ram, now my fiance, and very soon we would be tying our knot 

Ria looked at Ram with all smiles and Ram too smiled back at her with the same reciprocation of love and warmth.

Ria looked at Priya and then looked at Ram and said to him : And Ram she is Priya, Ms Priya Sharma, the very famous crime journalist cum reporter ,  my friend, whom I met in NYC just a few days back

Ram one more time gave a sheepish look at Priya and then turned to Riya saying : I know her sweetheart, we have already met, right Ms Sharma

Priya came out of her stumbled thoughts by now and had recovered a bit saying : Yes, we have already met

Ria looked at both of them with a questionable look and asked to Ram : You guys have met earlier? Why didnt you told me then Ram?

Before Ram could say anything Priya interrupted and continued : Bec there was nth to be said in the first place, we had just met at the apt while boarding our resp flights and now we r meeting here. Thats it

Ria just said with a cheery smile : Ohh  Before Ria could say anything she was being called by her mother, she excused herself frm Ram and Priya and both of them were left to be with each other.

Priya quipped soon after : I never thought you would be getting such a nice girl to be with

Ram immediately retorted : How do you mean to say that? I am good enough and so got a good partner for me, you should think of yourself.

Priya said : Thank you for so much concern, but I dont need that and I know that I can serve myself good.

Ram couldnt stop retorting much ahead : You really think very high of yourself, dont you?

Came the reply from her : yes I do, because I know I am the best

Ram just smiled and tried to move away to be with Ria while saying : Sometimes jokes are good to hear But anyways, all the best for whtever you do ahead, as if I dont have any further interest in knowing you further

Priya too chirped saying : Neither do I, for me you were the stranger and always be, the only thing is now you are my friend Rias fiance and would be husband, so for that all the very best

Ram stepped back and said : Now that you have cleared this, I dont mind inviting you then to our wedding , mine and Rias , which is in just next  2 weeks, if you want you can be a part of it right frm start to end

Thats so kind, but I already got an invite from Ria, so I would come only for her, not because I am interested in seeing you again. Anyways, all the best to you too and now excuse me

Ram made a move too and Priya too went on the other side, but for some reason some part inside her was not too happy with these outcomes in front of her just a few moments back.  But she knew she can move ahead., on the other side Ram too thought of Priya for a moment but brushed his thoughts off and went near Ria. Priya just turned back for once to see Rams hands on Rias arms and they hugging each other. 

Ram too managed to glance at Priya at the same time and felt a bit uneasy but then moved on taking Ria along with him. For again they thought that they wont be passing each other for a long time.

The phone buzzed and Ram said to the other side that he is reaching in just another 10 mins and would be checking on Priya and meet Dr. Neha to know any kind of progress in her health. He kept the phone down and promised to himself  that very soon he would be having Priya back in his life by hook or by crook in the same way as she came earlier but this time it will be with all the happiness and would not have any glimpse of compromises or misunderstandings in their relationship. 

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so priya is friend of ria and ram is getting married to ria
story is progressing well lots of twist continue soon
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good one...so ram is ria's fiance nd now i think something will happen to ria or may be bcoz of something their marriage will be called off nd ram will force priya in marriage as her punishment...but how priya is going to be realted to it..is something to watch out for...very interesting..
Cont soon nd thanx for pm..