Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
it was awesome 
continue soon 
waiting for the next part 
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
terrific update, what a superb combination of past and present, am loving the way story is unfolding infront of us, RaYa meeting is so natural and their formal exchanges were so apt, loved it, so finally they are formally introduced, for a change Priya is a journo, its interesting, plz continue ASAP
Mi_AmOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very emotional part..
Loved the flashback...

Contn asap..
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
FB part..Loved the convo btw RaYa nd their formal introduction..priya is a journalist..different but intersting story.. 👍🏼
Present part..ram's scene with his daughter is very good nd when he took her to priya nd his one sided convo was very touchy..
Fantastic combination of present nd fb.. 👏
Cont soon nd plz PM me..
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
  Ram, you can take the baby home now, she is all fine. Neha  had told Ram the other morning before 2 days.  Ram's face had lightened up after hearing this from Neha .  Throughout the moments he had faced the utmost ordeal of emotions of his life, on one side his wife was in coma, and on another side he was blessed with  a baby girl.

He only knew how he had spent those  moments all by himself. Ram had only his mother with him as his family, he had made the world of him and his mother, no other person came in btw them except for one person.

He went towards his mom Krishnaji and  and said to her : " Ma, I got to go to the hospital to see Priya, but cant leave the baby home , will you take care of her till m back?"

Krishnaji was content to see her son smiling after a real long time after having the baby and so she said excitedly :  Ram, I am with you always, you know your happiness means a lot to me, chalo let me c her, you go and visit Priya 

Ram thanked her and went to his room to get freshened up to leave for hospital, for the past 2 days his mind hovered around Priya and her stubbornness to bore the baby even after knowing the risks behind it. He couldnt stop thinking as why Priya did all this for him, why his happiness meant a lot to her knowing that their marriage was never an easy ride for them, and knowing that he forced her to get married to him as her punishment for her wrong doings to him.

Today though the fact stood that he had started loving her lately, but he couldnt forget the other facts too that how eventually they got into a relationship which was nothing but a forced compromise esp for Priya and a sleek revenge for Ram. 

"  Oh my god, I just dont believe this, I refuse to believe this, you  are here, right here, wow exclaimed Ram after seeing Priya. 

"Can I know the reason why are you after me Ms Snooty?"

Priya gave him an exasperated look and said : " Oh please, I have btr things to do in my life than following you, I too never thought of seeing you here"

Ram continued in disbelief: " But you are here"

Priya exclaimed : " Yes I am here, but I am here for a reason."

Ram quipped in a sarcastic tone : "Oh can there be a reason for you to fly down frm NYC to PAR, and not only that you have landed at my home, wow, how come you know my residence and now wht the hell brings you here?"

Priya waited for Ram to stop and then continued :  One sec, firstly I didnt knew this is your residence, secondly hw I came from NYC to PAR is not your business, but still since u have asked I would be saying this that I am here for my work, have been given an assignment to work, and unfortunately that assignment straightaway landed me from NYC to PAR in one day, cant help.

Ram still couldnt get over this and so questioned :  Has any thing wrong happened in my house that you are here to cover any report, as far as I am concerned I know that there is nothing like a crime scn here and there is nth absolutely for you to cover any news in my house for the same. So I am bound to ask you, hw come you are here and who gave you this address?

Priya wanted to answer back but their conversation was intervened by Krishnaji who came running down towards them and quipped saying : " Ram she is Priya, Priya Sharma, Rias friend."

"Ria's friend, cmon mom, stop lying , I know every friend of Riyas and she just cant be her friend. "

Krishnaji continued :  Ram she is Rias friend, they have met just recently in NYC, and Ria had asked  her to come down for her engagement

Ram stood silent after hearing that and just looked at Priya who was giving him a victorious look, atleast he felt that way. 

Krishnaji then asked Priya to get ready as the engagement ceremony is about to begin, Priya left the scene giving one mean look to Ram and he too returned the same look as a gesture.

In a span of 15 minutes the stage was set for the engagement to happen. And everyone of the guests surrounded the couple for their engagement ceremony. Priya came down after getting decked up to be with Ria, and have a look at her would be husband, she only had heard of him from her but never saw him, her frndship with Ria ws just new as both of thm had met in NYC in relationship to their work.

Eventually they kept on meeting and had a liking towards each other, at the same spur of moment Ria asked Priya to come down fr her  engagement ceremony in PAR, and that she would wait for her and would be happy to introduce her to her family and her would be husband. Priya though damn busy with her assignment couldnt refuse Riya. And so she flown down in the city.

In the entire midst of crowd gathered around the couple Priya managed to find a way inside to the space where the couple was getting engaged. She was happy to c Riya all decked up as a girl who is all excited for getting engaged to her man. She waved to her and smiled a bit, Riya too did the same, Priya then kept on asking her in signs abt her groom. But bfr Riya could say anything the engagement ceremony began. 

Priya so wanted to c the groom of Riyas that she managed to find a place where she could get a clear view of him, and on seeing him was rooted to the spot. 

Oh no, this cant be , this just cant be, he is the one whom Riya is getting married to.

. Priyas thoughts wandered around all over as she again took a glimpse of the couple, and just couldnt believe what she was seeing. 

"Ram you still here, you didnt went? " Came the question of his mother who was standing near him with the baby , and Ram came out of Priyas thoughts in a midst, and looked at her and smiled and then rushed down immediately to leave for the hospital to see Priya for a while. Edited by *Resham* - 10 years ago
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice write up.. 👏
Their marriage is a punishment nd compromise for priya nd revenge for ram.. 😲
Destiny is playing its game nd they meet again..
By any chance ram is ria's groom kya?? 😔
Now it will be very interesting to read how they ended up in this realtionship unwillingly nd suspense behind it.. 😳
Cont soon nd Thanx for pm..Edited by vironikajain - 10 years ago
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice one so raya meet again 
continue soon waiting 
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Read these parts all over again...
Ita awesome reading again...still waiting for new update
jineejiggs thumbnail
why I think that Ram is Riya's fiancee?, RaYa had a compromised marriage, that too Ram forced Priya to marry him, that was punishment, okay, it sounds interesting but with that lately Ram developed feelings for Priya, really engrossing, plz continue ASAP 👏 
leena04 thumbnail
Part 1
awww Gud news came with bad news so happy that RaYa's Peehu is now in their lives... but so sad Priya sleeps into coma gud start something diffrent story & intersting one too enjoying it while reading...