Ganga's transformation??

Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
There has been much discussion about the similarities between Anandi and Ganga and a thought occurred to me.   

Ganga is fulfilling some of our dreams!  Yes OURS!  US the VIEWERS!  

Remember how some of us wanted Anandi to leave Jaitser and study at some college and how we wanted her to return more modernized and successful.

Well, I've been thinking...

What with 'the best revenge being living well' and all...

Wouldn't it be wonderful that when Ganga returns, she is in salwars or saris, looking a little more contemporary especially since she will be required to wear a nurses uniform when at work.  Dont get me wrong, I love her in the gaghras, but I just want to see Saanchi's and Sumitra's face when she sees Ganga in this new avatar.   

If you agree, What would be on your wish list for Ganga?

P.s. I also wanted to add, that this move to study far away by Ganga speaks volumes of the bravery of this young girl who is leaving familiar grounds, culture etc to make a better life for herself and her son.  It indeed takes a very courageous, determined and disciplined person to make a move like this.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
When Jagya was remembering her through his flashbacks, he said he misses her "Saadgi"...that simplicity drew him to Ganga...I think that's a permanent feature of her personality and the dressing collaborates with this feature...so she will maintain this I feel...I would like to see her in sarees but I don't see changing up her style too much...she might wear some more makeup and jewelry in the future though once she gets married...

I agree that she is very courageous, disciplined, determined and strong...and she is a revolutionary in many ways and a great example for many women with poor beginnings...although I don't think she is the type of person who would want fame, recognition or any acknowledgement for trying to better her son's future...but she does deserve to be highlighted.
lovesunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
its been years since i wanted anandi to give up ghagra cholis and have a makeover...but still even in jaipur she wears ghagra cholis... ganga toh door ki baat hai pehle anandi ka toh make over cv's kare..
-x-divine-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
no matter how ganga looks like...i love her the way she is...

i wouldnt mind cz it wont make a difference to me cz she is the ganga i respect
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she can wear whatever

but her nature must be the same for there lies the charm

her respect and love for Daktarsaa must remain EXACTLY the same .

the way she touched his chair ...ufff .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 10 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Kool im sobbing from the 5 seconds glimpse of Ganga touching his chair...caressing it...tomorrow im gonna be a mess lol
Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I agree with all of you that Ganga in gaghras is just fine.   I also feel there is nothing wrong with her essence.  As horrific of a life that she has lead so far she remains pure. 

I was just stating a makeover in terms of 'thumbing it' to Sumitra and Saanchi.   They need to realise that all that glitters is not gold.  I want Especially Sumitra to realise this and appreciate Ganga .  

Now the actual makeover part could actually be just or Ganga herself.   We all agree that she is not one to be swayed by superficiality but a change is good for the soul.  It would make her feel better about herself.  

I don't think I'm verbal icing my thoughts appropriately.  Hope y'all get what I mean.  
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: yanks28

Kool im sobbing from the 5 seconds glimpse of Ganga touching his chair...caressing it...tomorrow im gonna be a mess lol

yanks i have opened a thread for venting out at Saanchi and Sumitra ðŸ˜† i am so mad

the way he walked off in the corridor without smiling cheerfeuly and the way she stared was the BEST scene
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 10 years ago
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
anandi couldn't get into that 'modern mode'

but definitely would love to see ganga like that!
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
haha... actually.. i was talking abt this on the ganga AT... ðŸ˜† and this is what i mentioned there.. 😳

ganga?? makeover?? 😲 she is going for nurse training... tumhe nahin lagta... bashers ko lisense mil jayega... if she goes in for a makeover?? 😛 ' i thought she went for her nurse training, not to learn fashion'
' since when did nurses dress so fashionably'
' i am insulted... ganga has insulted the nurses' profession by dressing up like that'

wagera wagera wagera...