Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Razia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: .BadtameezDil.

Contrary to all the reactions, I LOVED his look☺️
I loathed him with that THICK beard but more than clean shave, I love men with a moustache!
Secondly, what I feel about it...is that if its for the show then it might be related to RK turning evil or may be a few day leap in the show!
Or as vahbz said, it might be for VD and not for RK!

loved UR comment👏I totally agree with it !! I think he looks pretty hot ☺️!! And whether its for VIVIAN or RK he looks hot ☺️it's it does have something related to RK turning evil it will be AWSOME BEC we will get right KAMEENA back 😈but with any look VIVI looks hot as whatever ☺️Edited by AsiyaKhan1212 - 10 years ago
Shazzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Vivian ne aaj aadhi shave kya kari.. Poora ka poora forum hil gaya!!! 🤣 🤣

Thats the power of Vivian Dsena!!!
_Tangled_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .BadtameezDil.

Contrary to all the reactions, I LOVED his look☺️
I loathed him with that THICK beard but more than clean shave, I love men with a moustache!
Secondly, what I feel about it...is that if its for the show then it might be related to RK turning evil or may be a few day leap in the show!
Or as vahbz said, it might be for VD and not for RK!

same here d look isnt dat bad d way every1 is reacting and i am sure its not for d show or even if its Rk's looks so its just a pic it will look much better onscreen!!
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Sana and Razia🤗
For supporting my views!
Vipisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just a change in his looks...for few people it means that he is going to become a villain? Still not ready to accept that he is the hero 😳
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -SanaLuvAbhay-

vhabs said just for timing so dont reach conclusions and dere is not gonna be any hate track for Rishbala and Rk as villian lolz !!

dont bother yaar, imagining things and conclusions of your own is totally free of cost and never actually happen knowing how the majority loves sulbalaa😆😆😆its quite unlikely to happen.
Neutral_Mona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think he was just in experimental mood and on second thoughts he is looking nice different common people banda apni freedom ka full use ker raha hai let him be for some time😆😆
-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@nafs y do u always thnk rk s da vilain nd dat he s pretndng 2 lv madhu? Just so dat ur fav sultan cn b prvd gud? Wl it aint hapening. Rk nvr stoopd 2 molestng nd forcble kisses so sultn cnt evn b cmpard 2 rk. Wl regardng vd s luks f it s fr r8 kameena s retrn dn its ok. Bt i wud mch prfr hm 2 b clean shavn.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Its possible i think ..he will say its new look for a movie. on the show? 
Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its only for timing..its not going to be on the show..relaxx guys