Why does.. VD aka RK have a new look? - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by M.Hurr

dont bother yaar, imagining things and conclusions of your own is totally free of cost and never actually happen knowing how the majority loves sulbalaaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†its quite unlikely to happen.
sahi mei yaar Rk kuch bhi kare ppl assume him to have inner motive and turn villian so dat sum1 can be again a GHG πŸ˜†
I m sure this new look has nothing to do with RK
its only an experiment by VD guys
we pankhis are so obsessed that  we keep jumping on conclusions even when he shaves..star power huh😎
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Ok ... i m late. .but ... i surely am confused.. 

Why does RK have a new look?? I mean he looks lovely ..as always..

But.. what does this look mean? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Anyone have any clue?? 

Why does.. VD aka RK have a new look?

Sincerely hope he's planning to shave the moustache off.πŸ˜• But even if he doesn't, got faith in his acting and screenpresence to make even otherwise villainous things look hero.⭐️ He'd manage to carry this off as well.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
I think with his new look he's going to join the Italian Mafia and then get Mumbai ka Sultan ousted! πŸ˜†! What on earth can explain this look otherwise?
i dont think this is for the show, Lady VD tweeted its only temporary. VD managed to make RK heroic even through months of butchering by the creatives, he has the charismatic ability to make almost anything likeable (including the beard that no other actor could have pulled off) so if this is his new look for the show i don't mind it. he still looks really good. β˜ΊοΈ as for people saying this look is "villainous" Ajay Devgan, Salman Khan, Emraan Hashmi and Akshay Kumar have all donned the same look and none of them were playing villains πŸ˜›
There is no need to get all worried with VD keeping that mustache and goatee. Lady VD clearly stated it is for the time being. Seems like VD is experimenting for a day or two as he must be playing the match. Worst case scenario, even if he keeps this look in the show, I'm damn sure he will carry it off well and make it a rage. He will look good in any look he chooses. Didn't he win over the masses even during the psycho track? His look isn't worse than that. πŸ˜†

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

What is this? πŸ˜•
What's wrong with him? πŸ˜•

Thanks for sharing though. 
Originally posted by -SanaLuvAbhay-

dont bother yaar, imagining things and conclusions of your own is totally free of cost and never actually happen knowing how the majority loves sulbalaaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†its quite unlikely to happen.
sahi mei yaar Rk kuch bhi kare ppl assume him to have inner motive and turn villian so dat sum1 can be again a GHG πŸ˜† "A person is delusional if he refuses to believe what is there in front of him as proof and believes something which does not exist or is against the social and ethical norms of society." πŸ˜†πŸ˜†