Do you feel bad for karan?

Posted: 10 years ago
Don't u guys feel bad for Karan Wahi when the judges specially Vishal or actors like ShahRukh make fun of him. I know its for fun, but still ðŸ˜• I think Karan feels bad.
It's all scripted. So no worries. Karan is not that much fool as he acts on show. It's all just to bring the humor quotient in the show.
Its all for the audience and is scripted

I Dont think he feels bad
Yes I feel bad becoz he is our sweetheart Karan :) but I don't feel too bad becoz its all scripted. I follow him and Vishal Dadlani on tweeter and if you see their tweets you know that all those we see on tv are for the fun part.
well all reality shows are scripted so i don't think he would take it that bad
Haha, it is scripted, so Karan knows what's coming at him. So I'm sure he doesn't really mind and he takes it pretty lights, and yeah, he seems to share a good relationship with the judges off screen judging from his tweets. I actually think Karan and his silly antics keep the show pretty lively. But my mom however loves Karan and she's always like becharrra, no one seems to like him LOL.
Its just a part of the show
i don't think that they have any personal issue 
All Karan Wahi fans , I think this insult Karan thing is gone too far now, specially I don't like the attitude of mandira. What happened to her ? Suddenly she is behaving like she is only host in the show! The more she is trying that , the more I hate her!!! (I didn't like her since the beginning of the show but now I just can't tolerate her ). May be she is not aware of the fact that a lot of people started watching IIJ just to watch him. She is becoming more and more irritating these last few episodes.
Its jst to give entertainment to kids:)
We luv karan:d
Its all scripted. Mandira, Vishal and all judges are very good friends of Karan.