Dp#93 Paa ke khona, kho ke paana Hota aaya re!!! - Page 76

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by pennu

@Mumu and Bella. i loved your fun fill angry take on today's epi..👏
But i will go with Chand... Full on Angry mode.. i didn't find anything funny or anything interesting.. which i thought i will find..Errr...😡 I hate it.. hate it and hate it...

Pennu i didn't find anything funny either --- I just don't want 2 spoil my precious mood fr this Sucks ( If i find any better word that i gonna use that ) episode as its not worthy enough --😆

@Mumu and Bella. i loved your fun fill angry take on today's epi..👏
But i will go with Chand... Full on Angry mode.. i didn't find anything funny or anything interesting.. which i thought i will find..Errr...😡 I hate it.. hate it and hate it...

thankieee Pennu...  hopefully  n wish i stay this way ... good for my brain n my lil heart !!

okieee lets move away a lil ... did u read the novel ?? how did u find that to be ?? the romance ?? 😳 😳

Originally posted by colorsluv

Pennu i didn't find anything funny either --- I just don't want 2 spoil my precious mood fr this Sucks ( If i find any better word that i gonna use that ) episode as its not worthy enough --😆

cheers !! lets cool them too !!! they need it ... priya..gayu n Pennu ... hugs hugs 🤗
Originally posted by gayatridevika

plz guys tweet star plus we love avinash rekhi so much please cast him in ipkknd season2 so that  we will get rid of sultan i cant stand him actor also                                                                                                                                                  if we tweet colors they will never listen they love sultan so much more than leads why cant this show name as sulpali ek lust ek disgusting story                                    

gayu i can understand ur frustration... but its not gonna pay ... if u want to relax just watch bhai in hoodie !!! 😆 😆
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

thankieee Pennu...  hopefully  n wish i stay this way ... good for my brain n my lil heart !!

okieee lets move away a lil ... did u read the novel ?? how did u find that to be ?? the romance ?? 😳 😳

not yet dear.. i am stuck at page 124... the Romance is very hot so far...😉 for last 3-4 days i was unable to read it.. I think today i should start... thanks to today's epi...😡
Originally posted by priyachand

no bella there was a post earlier few weeks back to complain against such content. i bookmarked it but thanx to firefox crash unable to get it. --- can i laugh again with ur permission ??😆 😆

i read in newspaper two channels were warned becos of obscene content n culturally unsuitable content. they had to apologise n change d program. i think one was lovd cbs n the other iam not sure but similar network. none of d hindi channels. i am going to tweet colors that i want to complaint against madhubala. ----hehehe am in ... tel me when u tweet them... we will all do that at once... at least they wud read one of our tweets ..its possible 😆

if anyone knows d post which talks abt d link pls let me know. otherwise i'll post my request in MF. i am really sick of this track. if we all keep quiet ST is capable of sending madhu with sultan in a beautiful sunset. ---- lets do that ... ill join in the protest priya... am sure ...

after two year leap they probably will show madhu with a baby n sultan conveniently dead in an accident. we'll have RK coming back again for a shoot n once again their fights n love start. ---eewww its sucks ... dont ever thing of that extremes priya..i cant tolerate 🤢

i am sorry i'll not put up with that kind of shit story. we shd protest NOW not accept it quietly.  --- done !!
hats off to u bella if u could distance urself n enjoy d episode. i wish i have ur positivity. no serial is worth this headache. i used to look forward to 8.30 now i dont. i dont evn want to watch d repeat though DVD had acted so well. 

i feel very bad for DD - whta kind of role did she end up with. atleast VD's Rk is framed better. 

btw this is the link i talked abt. after dinner i think i'll file a complaint here.

http://www.ibfindia.com/complaint-form

not yet dear.. i am stuck at page 124... the Romance is very hot so far...😉 for last 3-4 days i was unable to read it.. I think today i should start... thanks to today's epi...😡

u shud do it today then 😳 !!! .. will get ur mood right 😃!!! ...

Originally posted by gayatridevika

tomorrow madhu will put a hoodie picture in her bedroom 

that wud definitely be laugh worthy / puke worthy !!! 🤣
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

gayu i can understand ur frustration... but its not gonna pay ... if u want to relax just watch bhai in hoodie !!! 😆 😆

U r trying 2 make her shant or making her more angry 😲🤣--- She should watch anything bt that Monster 🤢