Dp#93 Paa ke khona, kho ke paana Hota aaya re!!! - Page 73

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by pennu

Seriously.. if its about DVD/Rishbala we won't leave anything...πŸ˜†

YES   πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I know i am going little bit OTT here.. but still i will go.. after all i want to see all these... an d I love to imagine a lot on my fictional characters...
Remember the way RK colored Madhu Holi..
What if RK come close to Madhu from behind.. pull her back towards him... I mean Madhu bending back resting her head on RK's chest closing her eyes and RK wiping her sindhoor... then he will make her stand straight...
(BTW both are standing before mirror...)  MAdhu will looks at RK in Mirror... RK keeping his hand on her sholder and moving slowly towards her neck... RK will hold her magalsutr... and he will look at Madhu in mirror.. Madhu will give sherni wala look as if she don't care anything... RK will keep his hold  tight... Madhu will close her eyes... RK will pull her magalsutr...

aawww loved ur script !! ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

I know i am going little bit OTT here.. but still i will go.. after all i want to see all these... an d I love to imagine a lot on my fictional characters...
Remember the way RK colored Madhu Holi..
What if RK come close to Madhu from behind.. pull her back towards him... I mean Madhu bending back resting her head on RK's chest closing her eyes and RK wiping her sindhoor... then he will make her stand straight...
(BTW both are standing before mirror...)  MAdhu will looks at RK in Mirror... RK keeping his hand on her sholder and moving slowly towards her neck... RK will hold her magalsutr... and he will look at Madhu in mirror.. Madhu will give sherni wala look as if she don't care anything... RK will keep his hold  tight... Madhu will close her eyes... RK will pull her magalsutr...

U mean action in slow motion πŸ˜† --- Lets see πŸ˜³
Epi Time.. Expect the Unexpected...

Epi Time.. Expect the Unexpected...

Pennu this was my Fb status for a long time u knw... Expect the unexpected...πŸ˜†

Sulthan or Dipali.. back to back...🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒
Uppar se RK started his Using Dipali mission...😑😑😑😑😑

Why can't RK see the pain and tears in her eyes when he was wiping her sindhoor... the way he pulled her magalsutr.. it was like RK is  doing court-martial of Madhu.. this CVs  did phd only in givng pain and insults...😑 I am not liking anything... 😭

Good evening friends!!!

i really dont know what is good abt this evening!!! what rubbish are they showing?

sultan is turning out to be lower than low chrs. not just RK he's using madhu's mom n her sister too. cant madhu realize giving in to blackmailer's demands is actually encouraging him to do more. how stupid can one get.

i am sorry i am getting irritated to madhu chr only. why d hell is she getting angry with RK. he's fighting for his marriage in his own way. madhu has just given up on her love n marriage. i dont evn think she's saving RK's life here. what use is his life if he's broken inside. does she wnat RK to live such a life? she's not evn trying anyother alternative.

and to top that we have deepali trying to maaro a chance. all this is happening becos madhu let herself be manipulated.

i am sorry i have no sympathy for madhu chr. cvs have completely destroyed d madhubala i liked.  i am unable to recognise this chr nor relate to her anymore. evn when RK came to her with a deal, i could relate becos marriage for convenience is not new. And it was a straightforward deal which madhu had a choice of refusing. she cd have tried other means to get money for shamsher. there was an elt of choice.

here this creepy chr is forcing her manhandling her terrorising her n she's quietly giving in. i am unable to take it.

btw did u ppl notice DD's left wrist was so red. if it was part of d script, RK or someone wd have mentioned it. i think that idiot chr while manhandling her must have been brutal. this is too much. poor DD has no respite n upar se has to put up over enthu actors.

to give credit to VD, his hold has never left a mark like this.

i really dont know whether i'll be able to continue to watch this shit.

i am sorry i dont see tom n jerry parallel here. i wd say tom n jerry was during ganesh chathurthi track, kc track where their fights were enjoyable n win or loss was between them no third guy was there, no dirty leery villains were there.

i CANNOT TOLERATE bowing down to injustice. i wd rather have madhu take a gun n kill RK than give in to such dirty creeps like sultan.

are d cvs going to show madhu divorcing RK? and then what? killing sultan for what.

if she's going to divorce sultan, she'll probably have no problem living with sultan - for RK's sake. probaby before going to bed she'll shed few tears for RK then go to sleep with sultan.

may be this is what we are going to see.

i am sorry for venting out my frustrations but i am really disgusted by d show.
" Ghar jaa ke baat kare...kyun ki ab bhi tum meri biwi ho"... πŸ˜†
see u home...

n what is that damn cheapo trying to do... i wish someone kicks him to aakash ..bas no more holding n pinning her to the walls ... u EVIL moron...take ur ******* hands off her lips n face !!! y dont she give EVIL one tight slap ...that his face turns ultaπŸ€” !!! y dont u kill urself girl instead of lecturing that cheapo ?? huh ?? he has got no brains in the first place ...

oohh so this EVIL is gonna keep his eyes on all who are related to madhu ??? paddy n trishna too ?? well mr. for that u too have to go to the out door shoot !!! n we wud love that if u do it sooner !!! thank you from bella in advance !!!

Reporter : sir aap ka divorce hua ?
RK : aapko personally jaan kar bohot dukh hoga.. ki divorce grant nahi hua πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Reportr : sir grant kyun nahi hua ?
RK : Kyun hi aaj mera married se single hone ka mood nahi hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Reporter : what is the reason behind the divorce ?
RK : jab divorce hua hi nahi aap karn janti karengi kya πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

-------
RK mansion : do i even need to explain their fights ?? all seen n done !!! lets give it some more time !

-------

Deepali as always n will always be a Door Mat / Chappal  !!!

my Rant πŸ˜‘  n love  ❀️ for the Episode is over !!!! 😳 😳

I am also not liking it Chand...πŸ˜• the way that Sulthan was manhandling her.. and even blackmailing her about Paddo and Trishna...    also he hit RK before her...  and why did the spoiler said Madhu is gonna get hurt.. Mumu you were right it was RK who got hurt...😑

and Dipali.. she is just waiting for opportunity...  and what was RK saying.. Dipas never left him... Wah kya line tha...🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒

I thought we will see Madhu getting hurt and RK noticing it... and suspecting in Madhu's action.. but No he is into Madhu-torture Mission...😑😑 And that Evil he is roaming around teh court like butterfly and even took Madhu with him before the whole Media...😲
I am not liking what MAdhu is doing and I am not liking what RK is doing... 😑 and I hate that evil like anything...🀬