Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Mayu-

Bella I am a bit Low today. My result came out and I got less percent than last year😭

I need more HUGGIES🤗

🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 tight wale hugs...

its all a part of life ...cheer up babiee ... Lots of Luv Prayers n Strength to u girl !!!!

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ArabellaPearl

🤗 tight wale hugs...

its all a part of life ...cheer up babiee ... Lots of Luv Prayers n Strength to u girl !!!!

I know that😳 Thanks to all those HUGGIES🤗

I might not even come after the epi for the discussion😳 Moi is low! I hope the epi cheers up ME!
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: colorsluv

Bella i m not surprised at all ---When they fell in love with each other they sacrificed their most precious thing fr which they were known --- One sacrificed His Master Brain & an other sacrificed Her Braveness ( U know naa Kuch pane ke liye Kuch khona padta hain  )

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
  • Colors- 5 things RK should think

1/6

Madhu has proved time and again that she is Truly, Deeply and madly in love with RK. And to save RK's life from Sultan, she is asking for divorce. However, RK is unable to realize this. Here is a list of 5 signs that RK should definitely read to figure that that Madhu's hatred is just an act.

Ignoring RK- Whenever RK tries to get in touch with his Biwi, he is met with a cold shoulder. And this should be the first sign that Madhu is faking hatred as even during the time when they were separated, Madhu could not ignore this superstar!

Irritability â€“ When you love somebody and have to put up an act to show hatred, the internal conflict makes you irritable even on basic everyday issues. RK just has to check how the calm and collected Madhu is getting irritable by the day to realize that she is faking her hatred.

Avoiding Radha â€“ Remember how close Madhu was to Radha, so much so that she was not just mother in law but a friend and confidante as well. If such a close relationship is suddenly reduced to Madhu avoiding Radha, it is a sure sign that she is hiding something…and we think it's her love and care for RK that is being hidden.

Blaming RK â€“ While RK does make everything dramatic and hasn't done a single thing which doesn't give rise to conflict, Madhu has been quite dedicated to her hubby and forgiven him for his past. Now if she suddenly starts blaming him for those very things, RK should smell a rat. 

Love for Sultan â€“ Time and again, Madhu has denied that she was, is or ever will be in love with Sultan. And what better proof when she refused Sultan on her wedding, when he had sneaked in to her room. If after all this, she is suddenly in love with Sultan, RK should definitely realize that something is fishy and get to the bottom of things quickly. Are there any other signs that can help RK realize that Madhu is faking hatred for him? Let us know in the comments section below. 

pennu thumbnail

Bella I am a bit Low today. My result came out and I got less percent than last year😭

I need more HUGGIES🤗

OK for this you really need some Hugs.. here ist goes Mayu.. Cheer up...🤗🤗🤗
BeautyForAshes thumbnail

check this now 😆... http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3706673&TPN=7&#90346118
BeautyForAshes thumbnail

I know that😳 Thanks to all those HUGGIES🤗

I might not even come after the epi for the discussion😳 Moi is low! I hope the epi cheers up ME!

nytime 😳 ...

u will love the Episode ... Rishbala will be our tom n Jerry 😆 😆

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

How is this pic ? 

pennu thumbnail
Originally posted by: colorsluv

RK in a violent mood will wipe off Madhu's sindoor from her forehead and pull out and break her mangalsutra. 

I know i am going little bit OTT here.. but still i will go.. after all i want to see all these... an d I love to imagine a lot on my fictional characters...
Remember the way RK colored Madhu Holi..
What if RK come close to Madhu from behind.. pull her back towards him... I mean Madhu bending back resting her head on RK's chest closing her eyes and RK wiping her sindhoor... then he will make her stand straight...
(BTW both are standing before mirror...)  MAdhu will looks at RK in Mirror... RK keeping his hand on her sholder and moving slowly towards her neck... RK will hold her magalsutr... and he will look at Madhu in mirror.. Madhu will give sherni wala look as if she don't care anything... RK will keep his hold  tight... Madhu will close her eyes... RK will pull her magalsutr...

pennu thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArabellaPearl

check this now 😆... http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3706673&TPN=7&#90346118

Seriously.. if its about DVD/Rishbala we won't leave anything...😆😆😆😆