Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Yep!!! i am here!!!

has bella left? she said she was feeling lazy to type.

btw came across a news in MF, dont know how true it is or just wishful thinking of a fan.

that AR's last day shoot is 21st august bt will come all thru august. dont know whether to believe it or not
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: priyachand

Yep!!! i am here!!!

has bella left? she said she was feeling lazy to type.

btw came across a news in MF, dont know how true it is or just wishful thinking of a fan.

that AR's last day shoot is 21st august bt will come all thru august. dont know whether to believe it or not

Priya tumhare muh main ghee shakkar😃 I am hoping it to be true as he needs to start shooting for IPKKND 2😳

And also, seeing today's confrontation, it seems like what we want is not far away! Just few epi and RK will expose Sullu! Did you notice the Confidence RK had when he was talking to Madhu, about how much she loved him and all those points he mentioned were worth a mention when there life is at stake!
-Mayu- thumbnail
Priya tu bhi chali gayee🥺
priyachand thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Mayu-

Priya tu bhi chali gayee🥺

Nahi mayu, i just was seeing old episode after listening to pennu n bella's commentary on RK's gestures. 😆
priyachand thumbnail

Priya tumhare muh main ghee shakkar😃 I am hoping it to be true as he needs to start shooting for IPKKND 2😳

And also, seeing today's confrontation, it seems like what we want is not far away! Just few epi and RK will expose Sullu! Did you notice the Confidence RK had when he was talking to Madhu, about how much she loved him and all those points he mentioned were worth a mention when there life is at stake!

i hope so Mayu, i sincerely hope so!!! whn earlier they were fighting or hating, i didnt have a problem. inspite of all fights, i think they knew in their hearts that the other person loves them. yes evn in d fake game, madhu knows RK loves her, only he realized it late.

but here d very foundation is shaken n that too becos of a third rate villain. that is why whn strong words are used n they are not together it hurts.
-Mayu- thumbnail
I keep on watching old epi to relieve my self from this Crap the current epi are dishing out. I loved the KC scenes, The Champi scene! And how could I forget the Raat Akeli Hai where RK imagines MB☺️
priyachand thumbnail

I keep on watching old epi to relieve my self from this Crap the current epi are dishing out. I loved the KC scenes, The Champi scene! And how could I forget the Raat Akeli Hai where RK imagines MB☺️

i was watching champi scenes n padmini marriage arranging scenes!!! those scenes though sugary romance, was very cute indeed. but one thing very obvious is VD has come a long way in acting romantic scenes. earlier romantic scenes he didn't look comfortable or rather becos of storyline where he's plannign revenge it made him act like that.

but now VD is so hot in romance scenes that rishbala are sizzling without evn any close scenes. and we were enjoying it n then comes d horrible villain!!!
-Mayu- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priyachand

i hope so Mayu, i sincerely hope so!!! whn earlier they were fighting or hating, i didnt have a problem. inspite of all fights, i think they knew in their hearts that the other person loves them. yes evn in d fake game, madhu knows RK loves her, only he realized it late.

but here d very foundation is shaken n that too becos of a third rate villain. that is why whn strong words are used n they are not together it hurts.

Well there's the Twist Priya. Both know they love each other and would do anything to see each other happy! But why cant they realise that their Happiness lies with each other! Dumba**😡

I am still keeping my faith in CV's and hooing RK will be back! And also the news of AR last day shoot is on 21st, bring a lot of Positivity!😃
priyachand thumbnail
Mayu? me too have to leave feeling very sleepy and tomorrow is a working day 😭!!! hate to go to work after a holiday.

are u there? good night, will see u tomorrow. hopefully by this weekend some light shd be shown. otherwise ppl will get very impatient.

good night to anyother souls haunting d den quietly.

mayu are u there?