Dp#93 Paa ke khona, kho ke paana Hota aaya re!!! - Page 115

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ArabellaPearl

Welcome back Pramila...πŸ€—

u have arrived on a super awesome day of MB...😳

thanks pearl...

the way ppl r expressing opinion abt track.. i think better watch future episode n not to waste time on watching missed episodes ... I was like fish out of pond everyday, when i missed MB  or I think i missed DP more than MB...

U know guys.. there is remake MB of in Kannada... same dialogues.. same story.. nothing change except actors..  There it was instead of RK it is JK.. (Jai kishan)πŸ˜†.  Even there it was 4 pheras, suhagrat bed decorated with red chilling... same to same..   But i missed MB n DP badly n  i cld not tell my in laws to switch to colors @ 8.30.. so i was watching kannada serials with themπŸ˜•

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ArabellaPearl

Pennu its all awesome...

specially the diwlai ones... i remember the off screen video... where VD helps D in bursting of crackers😳 ... i mean flower pots i guess 😳... it was lovely... D tried backing off...but V was holding her hands n brought her near for lighting 😳 😳 😳

yeah that was lovely.. loved it also...😳 After that we saw DVD together in live chat only...  when we are gonna get some fun filled DVD offscreen seg...
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pennu

yeah that was lovely.. loved it also...😳 After that we saw DVD together in live chat only...  when we are gonna get some fun filled DVD offscreen seg...

their best jodiwal interview was also good. in that also VD was abt to say somethign abt DD, bt she stopped him. but they were very good.
priyachand thumbnail
I liked RK's request to hsi ex biwi!!! cute!!

And that dialogue 'itni badi ho gayi phir bhi ...' was funny.

i liked RK's yearning expression at his wife at door was touching.
Edited by priyachand - 10 years ago
pennu thumbnail
pennu thumbnail
COngrats to Chand and to fellow Dpians for completing 150 pages... πŸ‘
Next DP...
DP#94- The Tom And Jerry Game Begins!
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Pramila.harish

thanks pearl...

the way ppl r expressing opinion abt track.. i think better watch future episode n not to waste time on watching missed episodes ... I was like fish out of pond everyday, when i missed MB  or I think i missed DP more than MB...

U know guys.. there is remake MB of in Kannada... same dialogues.. same story.. nothing change except actors..  There it was instead of RK it is JK.. (Jai kishan)πŸ˜†.  Even there it was 4 pheras, suhagrat bed decorated with red chilling... same to same..   But i missed MB n DP badly n  i cld not tell my in laws to switch to colors @ 8.30.. so i was watching kannada serials with themπŸ˜•

@ red 😲 πŸ€” 🀣  ... i don know the name made me laugh ...there is one guys named kishan who danced in last years jhalak right ???

i like his moves..hip shakes 😳 πŸ˜†

priyachand thumbnail
congrats to DPians for successful completion of ths DP or shd i say thanx to sultan. we did write a lot of posts hating him.