Dp#93 Paa ke khona, kho ke paana Hota aaya re!!! - Page 112

Posted: 10 years ago
[Q

I loved that movie a lot.. and it scared me a lot also... Movies name is Ek Haseena thi...
recently one similar movies was there in malayalam.. '22 Female Kottayam...' in that the girl will cut the needed part of teh Hero... in climax...

omg i saw that malayalam movie. it disturbed me so much. i was little upset becos that girl inspite of cutting off his parts had some kind of feeling. bt she overcame that. but that guy still had an attitude. but wht an acting!!! i loved that guy inspite of his villainy. but the movie really disturbed me.

they are taking it in tamil!!! i wont see it again. and i dont know whether it will be d same sensitive film. tamil they end up making OTT movies at times.
Originally posted by Pramila.harish

Hello guys.. howz u all.. i am back after a month.. I was on vacation.. 

Howz MB doing, after a month saw MB today.. cld not understand head or tail.. i think i shd invest some time to run thru this month episodes.. or it wld b gr8 if someone give me short update for this month.  

HI Pramila.. Welcome Back..πŸ€—
OK this is what happened in last one Month..
Sulthan faked his death and trapped RK as his killer.. and he is now.. thretening-manhandling Madhu.. to give divorse to RK otherwise he will kill RK.. Madhu tried all the steps..
like informing everyone that Sulthan is alive..
tried to trap him to be caught by police..
 tried to track his mobile..
tried to take video of him..
even tried to kill him.. But everything failed. and nobody is believing that Sulthan is alive..   Instead.. RK was beaten by prisoners and hospitalised.. and even he was hit by a car... by Sulthan's people...
So now Madhu is not telling anything to anyone.. instead she agreed to give Divorce to RK as per Sulthan plan.. so that she can save RK's life...
RK refused to give Divorce to her.. and Now he is doubting Madhu.. that something is there which is forcing her to do all these weird steps...

Hope it helped.. rest  you can got with Colors videos...

Priya, regarding my OS, The RK-MB confrontation is in the next part!❀️
Originally posted by Pramila.harish

Hello guys.. howz u all.. i am back after a month.. I was on vacation.. 

Howz MB doing, after a month saw MB today.. cld not understand head or tail.. i think i shd invest some time to run thru this month episodes.. or it wld b gr8 if someone give me short update for this month.  

Hi pramila

nice to see u back. pls take my advice dont see all d episodes. see selectively reading the wu. i believe you were a rishbala fan. then you'll hate last two weeks or is it more. idont know where d story was whn u left.

to give u a brief wu. cvs have made sultan a very dark n repulsive villain. he traps RK and sets up a stage where to the sultan dies in RK's gunshot. so RK arrested, madhu blackmailed by sultan - to leave/ divorce RK n come to him. initially madhu resists but sultan weakens her case in various ways, hurts RK, n makes madhu ask for divorce. and madhu tells that she loves sultan n becos of RK she lost her loved one.

initially RK is confused later angry n finally now he's doubtful.

so now we have suspicious RK trying to find truth. according to spoiler by sat that repulsive pervert is out. you are lucky not to see the perverted transformation of sultan. everyone were totally put off by the chr n now d whole forum is celebrating diwali.

Originally posted by pennu

HI Pramila.. Welcome Back..πŸ€—
OK this is what happened in last one Month..
Sulthan faked his death and trapped RK as his killer.. and he is now.. thretening-manhandling Madhu.. to give divorse to RK otherwise he will kill RK.. Madhu tried all the steps..
like informing everyone that Sulthan is alive..
tried to trap him to be caught by police..
 tried to track his mobile..
tried to take video of him..
even tried to kill him.. But everything failed. and nobody is believing that Sulthan is alive..   Instead.. RK was beaten by prisoners and hospitalised.. and even he was hit by a car... by Sulthan's people...
So now Madhu is not telling anything to anyone.. instead she agreed to give Divorce to RK as per Sulthan plan.. so that she can save RK's life...
RK refused to give Divorce to her.. and Now he is doubting Madhu.. that something is there which is forcing her to do all these weird steps...

Hope it helped.. rest  you can got with Colors videos...

Thanks sweet heart :).. It looks interesting track.. i think i shd go thru episodes on youtube..
Originally posted by colorsluv

Btw liked the episode --- It was funny --- Dips was saying Madhu "see my MIL love me the most" I mean seriously r they kids πŸ˜† --- Bt thank God she agreed otherwise my mind was occupied with horrible thoughts when RJ said she gonna stay FH leaving RK akela πŸ˜² --- Madhu's Dhamki 2 that girl " Nikal bahar varna abhi mardalungi " πŸ˜†πŸ˜†--- RK was having fun seeing all this πŸ˜‰ -- Best part was after throwing that girl out she immediately gone 2 check the bed 😲🀣 --- Precap gives me HOPE which wont turn out 2 be as FAKE i guess πŸ€”

Yeah Mumu the epi was Funny...πŸ˜†'
@green.. she even said something like.. she will pour Hot ghee on her.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and yes RK was having fun.. only Popcorn was missing...πŸ˜†
@pink.. and the relief she made after seeing clean bed.. Instead of removing that Shalini's earring.. Rk should have gonna and messed the bed sheet...πŸ˜†

BUT i loved the way he said Shut-up to that Shalini.. whe she said.. Madhu left..

Originally posted by priyachand

omg i saw that malayalam movie. it disturbed me so much. i was little upset becos that girl inspite of cutting off his parts had some kind of feeling. bt she overcame that. but that guy still had an attitude. but wht an acting!!! i loved that guy inspite of his villainy. but the movie really disturbed me.

they are taking it in tamil!!! i wont see it again. and i dont know whether it will be d same sensitive film. tamil they end up making OTT movies at times.

I actually didn't like the way she was still having  feeling for him.. and the way he was shown same attitude.. as if nothing happened to me was too much.. and yes it was a disturbing movie... that boss and that Sugary daddy... thought we don't feel that hatred towards teh Sugary-daddy.. So i don't liked the movie that much.. 
Originally posted by pennu

Yeah Mumu the epi was Funny...πŸ˜†'
@green.. she even said something like.. she will pour Hot ghee on her.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and yes RK was having fun.. only Popcorn was missing...πŸ˜†
@pink.. and the relief she made after seeing clean bed.. Instead of removing that Shalini's earring.. Rk should have gonna and messed the bed sheet...πŸ˜†

BUT i loved the way he said Shut-up to that Shalini.. whe she said.. Madhu left..

Pennu the possesive Jungli Billi was the icing on the cake! RK knew Madhu will come to stop his Izzat from Lutoing🀣 RK is so sharma huya saπŸ˜†
Finished the Write Up! And I am so gonna watch the Repeat today!πŸ˜ƒ Sherni Back in Action