Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: pennu

'
I am confused.😕. I don't know whether to laugh...😆  or feel weird...😳 to today's epi...🤔
but i liked it...😳 and precap I loved it...

y pennu ...y confusions ??? 😳
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ArabellaPearl

OMG best episode ever...

loving it to bits...

DVD killed it !!!! 😳 😳

finally hope ki kiran aa rahi hai!!! i want to know how RK is going to react whn he sees sultan threatening madhu. i want him to actually see sultan manhandling n threatening madhu n madhu insulting or hurting sultan.

and i want to watch RK's reaction, me waiting with popcorn!!!!

i dont want cvs to make it a damp squib. after making sultan a disgusting n repulsive villain, the least they cd do is to give him a good thrashing from d hero.

ok coming to the episode, is this a trap by RK? d way radha took deepali with her, n d way she talks in front of deepali, looked like a trap. pls pls let it be a trap. i want to see an intelligent RK.

dat girl scene was good. i really wished madhu to drag that girl out n throw her out. i hoped madhu to threaten to hurt herself if RK doesn't open d door. he wd have come running. madhu cd have atleast scratched herself. (see how blood thirsty i have become to see madhu hurt)

but that girl looked like a potential rapist!!! i was worried of RK's izzat!!! for a sec i thought is he conscious enough or that girl will rape him. i didnt even want her kiss his cheeks, evn madhu has not (has she?)

i had read tainar's os on this scene where drunk RK commits adultery n madhu leaves him. (it was very painful but well written OS) i had just read it, so was feeling worried, how much our perverted cvs are going to show that scene. thannk god they finished it on time.

next day madhu is back to the tree. i am hating her sultan love dialogues. only the spoiler news put me in a good mood. and thank god RK is not believing her anymore.

but guys is it a trap? that on location video must be related to this. (i am yet to see) is our kundra fly that intelligent, guessing deepali's role in this mess n using her to trap sultan!
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
see this ...

his chain tooo... he looked all fresh like a melon 😳 😆

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

y pennu ...y confusions ??? 😳

The way Madhu came to room and hurried to check the bed.. Did she really thought that RK did something with the girl... that part was confusing...😕

That girl who was leaning over RK like leaning tower of pisa...  and what was she saying... Nottyy Boy.. she was funny..😆

But the way that girl was try maaring on Abala RK.. it looked weird to me..😳

The way RK was responding to Madhu's behavior.. he didn't care a damn when she was in her Sulthan chant... that i liked...😳

And precap.. Is RK is planning something with Bittuji... and Sulthan is gonna get into trouble bcos of Dipaali's excess faithfulness towards him...😃

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyachand

finally hope ki kiran aa rahi hai!!! i want to know how RK is going to react whn he sees sultan threatening madhu. i want him to actually see sultan manhandling n threatening madhu n madhu insulting or hurting sultan.  me too Priya ... been a really long wait ..so they better show us something thats worth it

and i want to watch RK's reaction, me waiting with popcorn!!!! me too 😆

ok coming to the episode, is this a trap by RK? d way radha took deepali with her, n d way she talks in front of deepali, looked like a trap. pls pls let it be a trap. i want to see an intelligent RK.  -- how awesome it wud be if we come to know its all Radha - bittu -RK - planning ...or atleast someones planning in bringing out the EVIL'S cheapo actions 😡 😆

dat girl scene was good. i really wished madhu to drag that girl out n throw her out. i hoped madhu to threaten to hurt herself if RK doesn't open d door. he wd have come running. madhu cd have atleast scratched herself. (see how blood thirsty i have become to see madhu hurt) --- hehe blood thirsty .. i din get the apt emote...this ones better ...😆

but that girl looked like a potential rapist!!! i was worried of RK's izzat!!! for a sec i thought is he conscious enough or that girl will rape him. i didnt even want her kiss his cheeks, evn madhu has not (has she?) --- i thot so too 🤣 ...RK.VD is like a baby when it comes to kisses

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Originally posted by: pennu

The way Madhu came to room and hurried to check the bed.. Did she really thought that RK did something with the girl... that part was confusing...😕 ----heheh normal reaction only pennu...she know RK can go extremes  😆 😆

That girl who was leaning over RK like leaning tower of pisa...  and what was she saying... Nottyy Boy.. she was funny..😆 ----heheh damn yeas...priya rightly called her..she looked like a rapist 🤣

But the way that girl was try maaring on Abala RK.. it looked weird to me..😳 --a despo like dipali... chaddo 😆 😆

The way RK was responding to Madhu's behavior.. he didn't care a damn when she was in her Sulthan chant... that i liked...😳 ---- me too me too me too 👍🏼 😳

And precap.. Is RK is planning something with Bittuji... and Sulthan is gonna get into trouble bcos of Dipaali's excess faithfulness towards him...😃
--- let them join together ..like chakku's os 😆 😆

priyachand thumbnail
--- i thot so too 🤣 ...RK.VD is like a baby when it comes to kisses

loved ur emoticons!!! hilarious!!! 🤣
priyachand thumbnail
guys they showed dd n sanaya's promo with d kids. both girls looked so pretty. 
pennu thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyachand

finally hope ki kiran aa rahi hai!!! i want to know how RK is going to react whn he sees sultan threatening madhu. i want him to actually see sultan manhandling n threatening madhu n madhu insulting or hurting sultan.
Me too want to see the same.. all excited to see how he react when he sees Sulthan alive an manhandling Madhu...

and i want to watch RK's reaction, me waiting with popcorn!!!!
Look here.. who is sitting besides you.. it me Chand..😆

i dont want cvs to make it a damp squib. after making sultan a disgusting n repulsive villain, the least they cd do is to give him a good thrashing from d hero. 
Really i want him to see his failure... he should not be thrown out just like that...

ok coming to the episode, is this a trap by RK? d way radha took deepali with her, n d way she talks in front of deepali, looked like a trap. pls pls let it be a trap. i want to see an intelligent RK.
yeah.. me too felt soo.. otherwise why should Radhji take Dipaali with her.. and Dipaali was damn happy to spend some quality time... and RK continuously giving his smirk... May be find out what forcing Madhu to do so...🤔

dat girl scene was good. i really wished madhu to drag that girl out n throw her out. i hoped madhu to threaten to hurt herself if RK doesn't open d door. he wd have come running. madhu cd have atleast scratched herself. (see how blood thirsty i have become to see madhu hurt)
@bold...
Me too wished the same... Looks like I am also thirsty...😈 but Madhu was simply raping the door... (thanks to Bella...😆) but i loved the way she dragged that girl and shouted at her like.. Get Lost...😆

but that girl looked like a potential rapist!!! i was worried of RK's izzat!!! for a sec i thought is he conscious enough or that girl will rape him. i didnt even want her kiss his cheeks, evn madhu has not (has she?)
When that girl came near to RK for kiss.. i was like.. Arey how can VD agree to that..😲 then why he didn't agreed the same with Madhu... but NO.. he escaped  before the bomb falls...😆

i had read tainar's os on this scene where drunk RK commits adultery n madhu leaves him. (it was very painful but well written OS) i had just read it, so was feeling worried, how much our perverted cvs are going to show that scene. thannk god they finished it on time.
I was worried for Sulthan's photo and i was kind of worried for this girl also.. but we are lucky.. Photo was trashed by RK within no time.. the Girl was kicked out by Madhu within No time... I liked that...😃

next day madhu is back to the tree. i am hating her sultan love dialogues. only the spoiler news put me in a good mood. and thank god RK is not believing her anymore.
Same here.. RK didn't care a dam when she was doing that Sulthan jap... he was actually smiling at her like... how she is trying  best to bring hatred from him for her...

but guys is it a trap? that on location video must be related to this. (i am yet to see) is our kundra fly that intelligent, guessing deepali's role in this mess n using her to trap sultan!
Well i actually don't think it as a Trap.. May be by this RK will know that Sulthan is alive and he is making Madhu do all these...

pennu thumbnail

see this ...

his chain tooo... he looked all fresh like a melon 😳 😆

He was having Maggie...😛