Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
am sooo damn sleepy today...donno y πŸ€” πŸ˜†...

soo see u guys tom...

buye deariess

good night priya pennu mumu mayu neha neelam anji anki mm...sory msies

priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Guys did u read Opti's post, she makes an interesting argument. bella this is for u as u too had a problem with madhu's happy fighting!!!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3708525
Edited by priyachand - 10 years ago
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
BTW.. today only i noticed Rishbala's wedding pic in their bedroom.. it was behind the wall of couch... So all together there are three Rishbala pic in their room...
One with injured RK drooling over smiling MAdhu gifted by Radhaji.. πŸ˜‰
then another one Happy Rishbala as a couple smiling to cmara.. gifted by RK to Madhu...
😳
 and this Rishbala wedding pic.. both looking at each others eyes smiling and all lost... ☺️
pennu thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArabellaPearl

am sooo damn sleepy today...donno y πŸ€” πŸ˜†...

soo see u guys tom...

buye deariess

good night priya pennu mumu mayu neha neelam anji anki mm...sory msies

Good Night Bella...

priyachand thumbnail
good night bella!!!

though the wall scene had passion but i found it more painful. i cant compare it with holi scene becos in the early fights, they were fighting openly. there was no hidden agenda nor a third person. whatever they felt it was open. whn RK was doing his fake game, none of us knew abt it. so we all thought they both were falling in love. but there were no fights only cootchie coo love.

later whn they were fighting due to various reasons, we did have lot of passionate moments. but this time fight is not open. Madhu is doing this for a reason which RK is clueless abt. RK's side he's reacting in anger becos of madhu's actions. he is same as before. but madhu has hidden reason. that makes it more painful than passionate for me. and her reasons may be right for her. i personally cant accept giving in to a blackmailer.

i think RK has got doubts in the scene whn he warns leaving madhu abt not giving divorce. her extreme reaction makes him frown. her attitude with radha is going to give him more doubts. how can a person change so much. who will believe it?

i dont know why i hate bittuji for nt doing anything. he was there with madhu throughout. doesn't he have a brain? and radha, she's asking seeing madhu gather her mangalsutra, that means her mangalsutra has value for her. what rubbish? a caring wife n loving daughter in law is acting weird suddenly. dont they have doubts abt her actions!!! instead they are accepting it meekly.
priyachand thumbnail
in the precap they showed madhu worried abt RK coming late. not serious worrying but casual as any wife would worry. why didnt she worry abt RK's safety. d madhu they were showing was who worried abt RK becos of sultan. whn he goes missing for few hrs from jail to home, she panicked n fainted whn she saw him. now RK is shown not returning late night (iam assuming as it looked like that) but madhu didnt think abt sultan at all.

may be that part was not shown in precap.

or she trusts sultan's words so much that he'll wait for 15 days patiently  n not do anything. but that is nto d kind of person he has been shown for past few episodes.

cvs shd take care of consistency of chrs. they cannot damage d chrs this much. i want RK to find sultan's truth on his own. and madhu shd get badly hurt in this track.
pennu thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyachand

cvs shd take care of consistency of chrs. they cannot damage d chrs this much. i want RK to find sultan's truth on his own. and madhu shd get badly hurt in this track.

Me tooo...
priyachand thumbnail
ok pennu i am leaving as i am feeling sleepy. good night see u tomorrow.

good night kiddo (if u are awake still) Mumu (if u are there) and anyone around. bella must be sleeping by now.

good night everyone
pennu thumbnail
OK.. bye Chand.. me tooo goimg off.. Looks like everybody went off early...
anyway by to all( whoever is awake here...)

Edited by pennu - 10 years ago
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good Morning DP πŸ˜ƒ

Priya Pennu Mannu Mumu Mayu MM Neha Gayu Anji Anki n all active in DP !!!! 😳

may this day bring us all good n best of things ...