Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: colorsluv

I too feel the same -- Next week it vl be Kids πŸ€”

thats fine with me...coz they shud have gone long back..with their repetitive salsa steps...

actually speaking it was KVB who shud have been retained ...he did well in that face off with his lungi dance .. i loved it ...

see this one mumu...

MD looks too old here πŸ˜† ...her hair style is so not good πŸ˜† PC looks stunning when comparedπŸ˜‰

-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Bella : I agree what u said abt Kids -- Bt if i compare them with Shaan than its definitely Him who should be out bt i know it wont happen.

PC looks stunning --- She is fab Actress --- I so loved her acting in Barfi --- She is too cool & all rounder too πŸ˜³  
BeautyForAshes thumbnail

@Bella : I agree what u said abt Kids -- Bt if i compare them with Shaan than its definitely Him who should be out bt i know it wont happen.

PC looks stunning --- She is fab Actress --- I so loved her acting in Barfi --- She is too cool & all rounder too πŸ˜³  

Shaan was brought here to win ..colors motto was that since the beginning ..its just that we gotta to know lil late !!!😑 agree to what u said... n for the Ariel act they planned so well ..coz he cant do lifts having a huge marischa πŸ˜†...

PC is fab ..yeah... love her acting ... my fav one will always be ..the movie " Fashion" !!

-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArabellaPearl

Shaan was brought here to win ..colors motto was that since the beginning ..its just that we gotta to know lil late !!!😑 agree to what u said... n for the Ariel act they planned so well ..coz he cant do lifts having a huge marischa πŸ˜†...

PC is fab ..yeah... love her acting ... my fav one will always be ..the movie " Fashion" !!

There was nothing in that Ariel act -- Still judges gave them 8..8..8 πŸ˜•---  I m sure if it was SD then the Marks would 5..5..6 

Fashion yup i loved that too --- Bt there every1 were awesome KR .. PC.. Mughdha ( Don't remember her name well ) --- Bt in Barfi it was all abt RK bt still PC did so well that every1 has 2 appreciate her work . 

anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

There was nothing in that Ariel act -- Still judges gave them 8..8..8 πŸ˜•---  I m sure if it was SD then the Marks would 5..5..6 

Fashion yup i loved that too --- Bt there every1 were awesome KR .. PC.. Mughdha ( Don't remember her name well ) --- Bt in Barfi it was all abt RK bt still PC did so well that every1 has 2 appreciate her work . 

so much happening behind the curtains mumu..

marks are not given according to the performance.. remo bhi?😑

and Bella... Madhuri is 50 years old re..
age will  be seen even after you do so much make up
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Originally posted by: anji64

and Bella... Madhuri is 50 years old re..
age will  be seen even after you do so much make up

πŸ˜† i know... she is trying hard to hide it... n colors are all in praise of her beauty ... n they make all the guests say to her that "u r the most beautiful woman in the world"... how nice πŸ€” ... u get money for sitting there + praises !!! πŸ˜†
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
@Anji : I don't know what Remo is doing in JDJ -- He was praising Kids fr their coordination & guess what Kids weren't well coordinated -- Specially when they did the floor work πŸ˜•
anji-mira thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArabellaPearl

πŸ˜† i know... she is trying hard to hide it... n colors are all in praise of her beauty ... n they make all the guests say to her that "u r the most beautiful woman in the world"... how nice πŸ€” ... u get money for sitting there + praises !!! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  that's the benefit  of being a judgeπŸ˜‰
anji-mira thumbnail

@Anji : I don't know what Remo is doing in JDJ -- He was praising Kids fr their coordination & guess what Kids weren't well coordinated -- Specially when they did the floor work πŸ˜•

Not only  kids.. but also others..
I don't want to take names..

but This time I don't find Remo as a neutral judge
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Sry its not Mukti bt Sana gone 😲

SD got 27 fr their 1st act .
Edited by colorsluv - 10 years ago