Dp#93 Paa ke khona, kho ke paana Hota aaya re!!! - Page 79

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by pennu

OK.. I am going off for now.. Will read.. and will watch some romantic movie... But today i am not gonna watch any old Rishbala scenes..
B
efore goig to sleep. .I may come back or may not come come back...  So bye from me to Chand.. Bella.. Mumu.. Neha.. Mayu.. Natasha.. Gayathri and to if anyone around...

ok bye
i dont even feel like watching old scenes
Originally posted by nehakariba

cv brought the right kameena back but what they are not understanding is we like the manipulative and intelligent right kameena not the one who tortures madhu

u r so damn right !! agree !!!
Guys i am back!!! who's here? 

i saw pennu leaving. what abt bella, neha, anyone around?

i am feeling little better as i have vented out my anger. one reason i was very upset is the way cvs are giving ideas to criminal elts. i agree media is not creating things sometimes art imitates life. but such incidents wd happen in a corner of the world. but showing such things in a national channel is giving focus to such bad things. 

let me explain. in my city one guy threw acid on a young engineer for refusing his 'love'. he was an electrician or some kind of help with no proper job. this girl after completing her engg got a job in just dial services and was working for her family. her family was a poor family and this girl was d first graduate in the family. she was not interested in love or anything. she had just started working. this guy who helped her family in electrical wiring or similar kind of help fancied her. whn he proposed she refused saying she was not interested.

this guy unable to accept it threw acid at her face. dat girl suffered for more than a month n died. that family who had banked all their future hopes on d girl has no one now. and d girl who wanted to help her dad who had educated her is no more. and all for what - one sided love!!!

now showing a chr like sultan who blackmails a girl by threatening her husband to come wiht him is giving ideas to such weak chrs. it is easy to cause casual accidents. as they showed it today, anyone can just create a casual accident without any suspicion. aren't d cvs giving worse ideas by showing lead chrs giving in to blackmail. a guy seeing such shows might be tempted to try such methods to get what he wants.

today most of the criminal acts are happening in d name of love n greed . thru blackmail u can get both means, won't they try such things. so our country has no police no law everything is in gangster pockets. it is outright insult to our legal n police system. 
am here ...just came back after my dinner !!! 😃 
Originally posted by nehakariba

what makes rk think that madu will get jealous of dips madhu can feel disgust definitely but jealous i highly doubt that and why he is using same old trick it didnt even work at that time 

Agree Neha --- Madhu very well know that RK is using her even she said that too 2 Dips -- Bt RK is not understanding that it vl only make dips more besharam & her cheap Harkate vl increase more .
Hello Tabby -- Congo on ur promotion 😳
Originally posted by priyachand

Guys i am back!!! who's here? 

i saw pennu leaving. what abt bella, neha, anyone around?

i am feeling little better as i have vented out my anger. one reason i was very upset is the way cvs are giving ideas to criminal elts. i agree media is not creating things sometimes art imitates life. but such incidents wd happen in a corner of the world. but showing such things in a national channel is giving focus to such bad things. 

let me explain. in my city one guy threw acid on a young engineer for refusing his 'love'. he was an electrician or some kind of help with no proper job. this girl after completing her engg got a job in just dial services and was working for her family. her family was a poor family and this girl was d first graduate in the family. she was not interested in love or anything. she had just started working. this guy who helped her family in electrical wiring or similar kind of help fancied her. whn he proposed she refused saying she was not interested.

this guy unable to accept it threw acid at her face. dat girl suffered for more than a month n died. that family who had banked all their future hopes on d girl has no one now. and d girl who wanted to help her dad who had educated her is no more. and all for what - one sided love!!!

now showing a chr like sultan who blackmails a girl by threatening her husband to come wiht him is giving ideas to such weak chrs. it is easy to cause casual accidents. as they showed it today, anyone can just create a casual accident without any suspicion. aren't d cvs giving worse ideas by showing lead chrs giving in to blackmail. a guy seeing such shows might be tempted to try such methods to get what he wants.

today most of the criminal acts are happening in d name of love n greed . thru blackmail u can get both means, won't they try such things. so our country has no police no law everything is in gangster pockets. it is outright insult to our legal n police system. 
agrree priya ..this is disgust ..i live in delhi ..and u must be aware of things going in capital city ...showing such things on tv ,,add more fuel to fire ..cvz must stop this track now..
 hey tabby...congo ⭐️ 🥳 ...
Originally posted by colorsluv

Hello Tabby -- Congo on ur promotion 😳
thank u mumu ..
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

hey tabby...congo ⭐️ 🥳 ...
thank u bella..