Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: pennu

@Bella.. have you seen Mumu's comment on my post...🤣

Nope !!! was lil busy in twitter land !!!

will see now !!! 😃

priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hi guys 
 n bye guys

i just came to say a quick hello!!! the new spoilers really put me off!!! wht the f*** are they showing in d show nowadays.

dont d cvs have brains? RK wiping sindoor n breaking mangalsutra!!! - he didnt do it evn in the unweddng sequence though spoilers did say that.

why are they making a mockery of marriage??

madhu putting sultan's photo n RK bringing a girl!!!! 

these two really go to extremes. but as someone pointed out d scene atleast has changed than same i want divorce chant. 

and we all know RK cant do anything that fast with a girl. how long it took madhu to make him do you-know-waht. so she needn't worry!!!

but whn will they start showing our leads act with brains. 
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: priyachand

hi guys 

n bye guys

i just came to say a quick hello!!! the new spoilers really put me off!!! wht the f*** are they showing in d show nowadays.

dont d cvs have brains? RK wiping sindoor n breaking mangalsutra!!! - he didnt do it evn in the unweddng sequence though spoilers did say that.

these two really go to extremes. but as someone pointed out d scene atleast has changed than same i want divorce chant. 

and we all know RK cant do anything that fast with a girl. how long it took madhu to make him do you-know-waht. so she needn't worry!!!

@bold....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I said exactly same about your Spoiler reaction... that you are gonna react like this in DP...  Chand we are got away from that mood.. now we are in damn fun mood...😆😆😆
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyachand

hi guys 

n bye guys

Don stress urself ... we will make sure we enjoy it Priya... don worry ..we are together in this 😆!!! holding hands... DP Crazies 😆 😆
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Originally posted by: pennu

@bold....🤣 I said exactly same about your Spoiler reaction... that you are gonna react like this in DP...  Chand we are got away from that mood.. now we are in damn fun mood...😆😆😆

True 😆 😆!!! she will be okiee with time when she reads all our previous comments in the evening !!😆
sadumaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
what the hell wrong with CV's what a ridiculous idea yuck Sultan's pic and another girl I must say these r one sadiest people I ever seen they never let viewers took sigh of releif on saturday only I was happy that divorce got canvcel but now I feel situation is worst ... it could have much better if they hurt Madhu and she is in hospital at least DD could have get time for JDJ practise 
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3706474#90325199

u guys gotta definitely check this post ...

lovely it is !!! 😳

tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sadumaneet

what the hell wrong with CV's what a ridiculous idea yuck Sultan's pic and another girl I must say these r one sadiest people I ever seen they never let viewers took sigh of releif on saturday only I was happy that divorce got canvcel but now I feel situation is worst ... it could have much better if they hurt Madhu and she is in hospital at least DD could have get time for JDJ practise 

agreed 
tabby999 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArabellaPearl

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3706474#90325199

u guys gotta definitely check this post ...

lovely it is !!! 😳

it was made by my fb admin ..
tabby999 thumbnail

what all u want in serial now..