Dp#93 Paa ke khona, kho ke paana Hota aaya re!!! - Page 65

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by pennu

'RK wipes Madhu's Sindhoor and tugs at her Mangalsutra, causing it to break. Madhu places Sulthan's phot on teh room to convey to RK thatshe doesn't love him anymore. In fact of rage, RK brings home a girl and takes her to his bedroom, leaving Madhu shocked...'

😲
πŸ€”πŸ€”
😑😑😑
🀣🀣🀣

its surely gonna be fun ...if we watch it like pammi pyarelal without serious expectations πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

am just gonna take it..let c what all they have to show us !!!😳 πŸ˜†

btw which photo is madhu gonna place in her room ??the one with the hood ?? πŸ€” 🀣
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

i too think so mannuπŸ˜†..he wants her to admit ... spill what she is hiding from him..so this is all a part of it...and only these two know how to handle each other !!!πŸ˜†

n do u remember a article we read before that one of his cousins ... who had lost her parents in the accident will come back to RM..

may be RK is getting help from her to solve issues of to find the truth...

n the article also stated that his cousin will jell well with Madhu ...may be later on in MB...

lets c... lots of thoughts !!!πŸ˜ƒ

but still wiping sindhoor and pulling magalsutr is too much na...😲 and sulthan photo in their bedroom..😑 may be near to MK's both with a garland...πŸ˜†
Then what about our never happening dream of Madhu getting hurt...πŸ₯Ί

i too think so mannuπŸ˜†..he wants her to admit ... spill what she is hiding from him..so this is all a part of it...and only these two know how to handle each other !!!πŸ˜†

n do u remember a article we read before that one of his cousins ... who had lost her parents in the accident will come back to RM..

may be RK is getting help from her to solve issues of to find the truth...

n the article also stated that his cousin will jell well with Madhu ...may be later on in MB...

lets c... lots of thoughts !!!πŸ˜ƒ

So you mean this girl must be RK's cousin πŸ˜² ? But i doubt . I feel this girl must be actress who wants to work with RK  . So RK must have got this idea . 

That cousin's article must have vanished by now from PH's head πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . 

'RK wipes Madhu's Sindhoor and tugs at her Mangalsutra, causing it to break. Madhu places Sulthan's phot on teh room to convey to RK thatshe doesn't love him anymore. In fact of rage, RK brings home a girl and takes her to his bedroom, leaving Madhu shocked...'

😲
πŸ€”πŸ€”
😑😑😑
🀣🀣🀣

All these things only Rishabala can do as inka pagalpan sirf yehi log kar sakte hain πŸ˜† . 

but still wiping sindhoor and pulling magalsutr is too much na...😲 and sulthan photo in their bedroom..😑 may be near to MK's both with a garland...πŸ˜†

have we ever witnessed things that are  so real in MB land ??? everything is HIGH !! beyond imaginations ...

be it the 4 phere wedding or the Prem game ...

now its the turn for playing with mangalsutra n sidoor...  which he is actually doing to get things out ... both are adamant beings ... pushing n pulling... Gosh... on the process lets hope that our hair doesn't fall off !!!

😲
πŸ€”πŸ€”
😑😑😑
🀣🀣🀣

OMG too many expressions fr this crap 😲 --- I can express only 1 expression fr this 🀣--- Now imagine how vl Priya react πŸ˜†

its surely gonna be fun ...if we watch it like pammi pyarelal without serious expectations πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

am just gonna take it..let c what all they have to show us !!!😳 πŸ˜†

btw which photo is madhu gonna place in her room ??the one with the hood ?? πŸ€” 🀣

@bold...  then RK will be like... "Ex-Biwi apne Late-Lover ke photo dikhaakar is Ex-Pati ko kyu dara rehi ho..."🀣

Then what about our never happening dream of Madhu getting hurt...πŸ₯Ί

Mera sundar sapna kab ayega πŸ˜” . 
Originally posted by manesha76

All these things only Rishabala can do as inka pagalpan sirf yehi log kar sakte hain πŸ˜† . 

Seriously.. Bahut hi Bokwaas idea... Kaha se kareeda...😑
Anyway I don't know why but this spoiler looks funny and interesting to me...πŸ˜†πŸ€”