Dp#93 Paa ke khona, kho ke paana Hota aaya re!!! - Page 60

Posted: 10 years ago
i loved sikkali's dance!!! they both do have a good chemistry, great comic timing, complement each other well. 
Yeah.. Sikkali do share good chemistry.. and good timing also... no wonder the rumors..πŸ˜‰
Chemistry means first step for Rumor in media world.. no wonder DVD is not admitting that...
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by pennu

Yeah.. Sikkali do share good chemistry.. and good timing also... no wonder the rumors..πŸ˜‰
Chemistry means first step for Rumor in media world.. no wonder DVD is not admitting that...
πŸ˜†

whether they admit or not, they do have!!! i think that's DD's magic. with whoever she acts, i think she strikes a good chemistry. as she rightly said they are good actors. but apart from good acting, there is something that catches d audience attention. that extra zing - which makes a good chemistry. evn a simple glance is given loads of meaning.

no wonder these two dont give combined interviews. fans probably will use magnifying glasses to find lot of things πŸ˜†

btw did VD have similar chemistry in his earlier show? is there anyone who followed it?
i love this picture as well as song n segment that followsπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by pennu

πŸ˜†

lol true... she gets irritated when the Q of chemistry arises πŸ˜† ... so does VD ... they just brush it off...

priya i never followed his previous show... but saw it after knowing that he is playing the lead in MB ...😳
What a hold!!! loved it!!! very cute Godphode couple!!!!

Originally posted by priyachand

i love this picture as well as song n segment that followsπŸ˜‰

they were just themselves..with less of acting's πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Originally posted by priyachand

What a hold!!! loved it!!! very cute Godphode couple!!!!

lo priya u r killing me with this super hot pics...☺️ πŸ˜†

look at her hold too 😳...n their eyes ..meeting meeting πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by ArabellaPearl - 10 years ago
Originally posted by gayatridevika

hai can i join here

u sure can ... PM Pennu πŸ˜ƒ
love DD's natural look, both look terrific. and what a pose!!!

DVD in Bareilly performance!!!