Users

Frequent Posters

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: EternalFrission

am gud fnx...
i am not sure...i dont think so...cause i wasnt active on IPPKND forum😳

oohh okiees !! i wasn't either !!! there was safe place for me to chat along with my friends ..just like how DP is here for MB ...there was DC for me in IPK !!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

anyways nice knowing u fattie !!!πŸ˜ƒ
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyachand

movie wd have been very scary if not for noisy young guys who were making too much of noise to get scared. it was good movie. wish i cd have got more scared.

so u din feel scared ?... then the movie is sure not upto the mark πŸ˜†...

am expecting some really good start for MB form this week... 😳 ...wish they don shatter my hope πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ArabellaPearl

oohh okiees !! i wasn't either !!! there was safe place for me to chat along with my friends ..just like how DP is here for MB ...there was DC for me in IPK !!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

anyways nice knowing u fattie !!!πŸ˜ƒ

thanks..same here
which shows u watch?😊
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Originally posted by: pennu

I like shopping for me... πŸ˜†

About last year jdj.. i don't actually remember about he getting low score for good dance...
but i didn't liked when teh judges gave 10 marks for his classical and kathakali acts... though i was supporting GC.. If i like his act then i will vote for him... otherwise i won't vote for anyone... 
i never went this crazy like DD...

@ red : yeh hui na baat πŸ˜† ... typical meπŸ˜† ... i enjoy shopping for ME !! πŸ˜†

if they have given him so much then y not D ... feeling so bad for her Pennu !!!πŸ€”

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyachand

i never did shopping earlier. my mom n my sis were my personal shoppers. i started shopping with my friends just few yrs back but now enjoy whn i get to buy for myself. i have friends who love shopping for me (weird ones!!!).

just now i had my regular sareewala come home to give new sarees n salwar suits. i mostly buy from this family sareewala. (like family doctor, friend πŸ˜†)

but i am with pennu, i dont like shopping except books.

@ red : lol ...i too got one πŸ˜†...he comes home to deliver stuffs !! πŸ˜†

okieee so i differ here from u guys πŸ˜† ... love shopping for me !!!😳
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Originally posted by: pennu

i have seen a seg of this.. but it wasn't this close.. We can't figure out who is pastering whom in that seg..πŸ˜† but i do remember.. DD caught that Lady and shouted for VD.. like "Vivian kahan ho tum.." OR.. "Vivian here she is...". something like that.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so that he can put cake on that poor Lady...

lol really sad ..poor thing she is !!!...look at these two πŸ˜† enjoying their naughtiness ...i remember those days... we were like waitignt o see vivian n Drashti off screen.. i still rememeber how excited i was to see them..unfortunately we got less pics of these two togehther... they are alert 24 *7 ... to not to give in for ny rumors πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Originally posted by: EternalFrission

thanks..same here
which shows u watch?😊

as of now... its Only MB😳...

but i do have DVD's of "One tree hill " series ...which is my all time favorite...

to relax from all the MB tensions... i do watch some of the Korean drama's which i had saved in my system... to name one it wud be " FULL HOUSE " !!!

so the list goes on...πŸ˜†

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I will be back in 30 mins...
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i was watching some interviews during geet days. DD was so naive n funloving. media  really exploited it n some fans reallly went crazy. now naturally DD has become very careful - so much that i am missing d fun in her interviews. i cd see some of that old DD in JDJ interviews with salman. but now as finals comes closer i doubt she'll have time for fun. poor thing!!!

but i miss that mastiwala dd in interviews. hopefully she has fun in her sets though we dont get to see them.
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
why are they still showing old promo of separation? is there going to be separation? i dont want any separation. i want sultan to be caught. why are we not getting any hint of that. i really wish to see a promo hinting that. but they are not showing. and no articles also. what's happening in MB land?